PDA

View Full Version : New Aerobatic Squadron.

F22-NightHawk
08-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Hi guys i am thinking of starting a new aerobatic squadron or recreating a virtual commemorative air force that focuses on display flying.Any ages and any skill levles will be welcome.We all have to start somewhere and i dont like seeing people miss out.I have 2 problems.I can only fly on a tuesday and friday night.UK time.And unfortunately i can not host a server.Do you think this is a good idea.Any comments are welcome.thanks.

NightHawk

F22-NightHawk
08-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Hi guys i am thinking of starting a new aerobatic squadron or recreating a virtual commemorative air force that focuses on display flying.Any ages and any skill levles will be welcome.We all have to start somewhere and i dont like seeing people miss out.I have 2 problems.I can only fly on a tuesday and friday night.UK time.And unfortunately i can not host a server.Do you think this is a good idea.Any comments are welcome.thanks.

NightHawk

Taylortony
08-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Yes I think it is a good dea, if time permitted I would have joined you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Flight_boy1990
08-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Hey i have an suggestion here.We need guys who can fly in good formation.I'm trying to find such guys from some time..
So we need instructors to training the formations in the squadron.But and "staffel" leaders.
So,what you think?
We're new squadron(only 4) so we need pilots.
We're based in Bulgaria GMT+2 and Sweden GMT+1.
So,what you say?