PDA

View Full Version : Next Generation of physics

silentassasin05
02-25-2007, 03:14 PM
Some of you have heard of the euphoria engine (indiana jones), if not look it up. Anyway i was thinking about the physics in sports games. I was wondering if its possible to input the rules of said sport onto a computer and let the nimations take over, instead of pre-scripted ones. For example in Madden, if a player gets taken out near the touchdown line, the computer would recognise this as where the ball needs to touch and the player will reach out to try to get the touchdown. Not quite sure if that came out clear but if you understand, what do you think about the possibilities?

silentassasin05
02-25-2007, 03:14 PM
Some of you have heard of the euphoria engine (indiana jones), if not look it up. Anyway i was thinking about the physics in sports games. I was wondering if its possible to input the rules of said sport onto a computer and let the nimations take over, instead of pre-scripted ones. For example in Madden, if a player gets taken out near the touchdown line, the computer would recognise this as where the ball needs to touch and the player will reach out to try to get the touchdown. Not quite sure if that came out clear but if you understand, what do you think about the possibilities?

MrN78
02-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Dude post this in my Euphoria Topic.....

right here:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8921015635