PDA

View Full Version : I know pros about the series, but about cons



fun1-fun2_me
08-04-2010, 11:38 AM
I want to know what they should take and keep out of AC Brotherhood. You know pros, but not always are there pros. Tell me out of the list, which would you say is worse.

Mr_Shade
08-04-2010, 12:04 PM
oooooh another poll http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Good luck with it..


However I will point out polls rarely produce accurate results. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Oatkeeper
08-04-2010, 12:51 PM
The biggest con of AC2 was lack of emphasis on stealth in missions that didn't de-synce as soon as you where noticed IMHO.

SBRedFlag
08-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
The biggest con of AC2 was lack of emphasis on stealth in missions that didn't de-synce as soon as you where noticed IMHO.
I approve of this post. I'm so glad someone agrees that stealth was hugely missing from the game.

X10J
08-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Yea lack of stealth, knowledge of your target, and mission planning were this games biggest flaws, I found.

I assume you mean AC2. AC1 does not have singers.

also you dont have many choices. most of them are things that make the game more difficult. And the only other one is that not every one is atractive.

And welcome to the forums! mate

jimbo11235813
08-04-2010, 04:47 PM
The thing I loved about assassins creed 1 was that you could kill most of the targets in almost anyway you wanted, and required planning in order to work. But AC2, it felt like everything was just handed to you. The only targets that required any planning were the assassinations in the Bonfire's of the Vanities where you had to kill the lieutenants.

Another major flaw was that Ezio seemed more like an assassin-for-hire rather than an assassin on a mission, and the huge income he got from his Villa, both of which made pickpocketing quite redundant.

fun1-fun2_me
08-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Thank you all who voted. According to the poll I posted, most people agree that the singers that get in your way are THE most annoying things in the game series.

To X10J. That is very true, and I know that. Just some people that I have met in the past who have played the game do really just hate the unattractiveness for some reason, so I had to put it in on account of that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Oatkeeper
08-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by eziotodesmond:
Thank you all who voted. According to the poll I posted, most people agree that the singers that get in your way are THE most annoying things in the game series.

To X10J. That is very true, and I know that. Just some people that I have met in the past who have played the game do really just hate the unattractiveness for some reason, so I had to put it in on account of that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

there where times when the game admitably looked unpleasing visually, but all those where only when the game got close up of non-ezio and non-modern day characters. In brotherhood the visuals have been rather enhanced so it no longer a problem... assuming you consider visuals that are only decent a problem, and if you do then you GTFO and go play something thats only merit to being "groundbreaking" is looking pretty. (not ranting at you, I just hate people who are impressed by how shiney a game looks as opposed to how it plays and the experience it creates)

KCizzll
08-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Forced Easy mode difficulty. Not on your list!

primerib69
08-05-2010, 12:39 AM
I liked how in AC1 you had to find out the information about you target by yourself, then planned out how you would assassinate him. And I like how in AC2, all you had to do was go in for the kill instead of doing investigative work. But I think what the problem here is that fans were complaining about how repetetive the pre-assassination missions in AC1 were and that they wanted them taken out. And so Ubi did that in AC2, where you didn't do those repetetive missions. I'm not trying to flame you guys or anything, but complaining about a problem, then complaining about the solution Ubi made is kind of...well... that's cold. Anyway, I voted and I hope that there are no more Lute players (damn them all to hell!) and no more of those guards able to know you are behind them.

EzioAssassin51
08-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by primerib69:
I liked how in AC1 you had to find out the information about you target by yourself, then planned out how you would assassinate him. And I like how in AC2, all you had to do was go in for the kill instead of doing investigative work.

You just repeated the exact same thing from someone else! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

The ugliness is a bit harsh, but i don't think anyone was ugly. Besides, making everyone look drop-dead gorgeous would just be stupid! If makes sense to have ugly people. But they weren't ugly in AC2!

There wasn't a guard glitch! I think you would be able to here someone's footsteps sprintinh towards you across rooftop tiles/concrete! It's easy to hear and is realistic, IMO.

I don't see what was so bad about the timed missions!

And i think they should take out the Musicians but keep the box carriers IMHO!


Your poll is a bit stupid though. You included a few pointless options and didn't include the obvious ones like the difficulty and the stelth!

primerib69
08-05-2010, 01:51 AM
Haha dude I didn't repeat. I said what I feel. But it's all good.