PDA

View Full Version : expanded arsenal?

d4nicus
11-06-2010, 03:28 PM
I dont know if this has ever been posted. i have seen many screens and videos for the upcoming brotherhood, but i notice all the weapon models have stayed the same from assassins creed 2 with the exception of the crossbow. Ive heard there are six new heavy weapons coming and a special dagger. Im just wondering if they'll expand the arsenal more than that. Are we going to see any new swords, daggers, clubs etc.? I love being able to customize ezio with different weapons, i would just like to see something new. Can anyone confirm for me some new weapons, maybe some screens to pour over that i haven't already seen. I appreciate the help!

Starsfan1009
11-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Well...I'm not sure what pictures are out there of weapons that we haven't already seen, except the Dagger of Brutus (there's another, more detailed thread about it). I bet a lot of the weapons from AC2, if not all of them, will be carried over into Brotherhood, but as for completely new maces, clubs, etc., that stuff most likely will not be discovered until we play the game and renovate the shops/districts around Rome. I know that you can now throw heavy weapons such as axes and spears, but who knows how much they vary. Hope that somewhat answers your question.

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 03:32 PM
I presume there will be new daggers and swords.
One gameplay video shows a blacksmith shop with some new weapons.

Starsfan1009
11-06-2010, 03:33 PM
do you know which game play video? i'd like to take a look http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 03:34 PM
I can't remember but you can search. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

CRUDFACE
11-06-2010, 03:38 PM
It's not a new weapon, but you can buy a heavy sheath so that you can carry heavy weapons. IF you go to the official website for AC Brotherhood, there is a blog post with weapons and such in it on the bottom left.