PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I`m stuck in the game.

Unhallowed13
10-19-2010, 07:57 AM
Greetings!

Well, my problem is that i dont know how to go further in the game Assassin`s Creed.

My status says: 0/6 Investigations Complete.
3 investigations are needed to access Assassination Memory. Climb a view point to locate them.

I`ve climbed all the view points on the district but I still cant locate any investigation.

What i gotta do to complete an investigation?

magesupermaster
10-19-2010, 08:00 AM
In the map there should be symbols that read: Interrogate/Beat up, Pickpocket, Informant and etc..

You should go to these symbols to start a mission.

extrememuffin
10-19-2010, 08:19 AM
are you sure you are in the right city because you would feel like a pretty big idiot if it turned out you wernt.

besides that do what magemaster said and look for the symbols. when looking for an interrogation its a guy who is speaking to the crowd. pickpocket is 2 guys speaking to eachother, informat is an assassins ussally hiding somewhere, and eveasdrop is 2 guys talking to eachother with a bench near by.

notafanboy
10-19-2010, 08:32 AM
some view points arenīt showed on the map

NewBlade200
10-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Are you sure you are in the right district? I found that I happen to be looking in the wrong place all along.

DeafAtheist
10-19-2010, 11:52 AM
NewBlade200 is correct. They aren't clear on where to go after visiting the Assassin's Guild in each City. Just head to a different district in the city and if you're able to get inside and not memory blocked then you know you're in the right place but if you're blocked from accessing that district then you gotta try another one. Once in the correct district look for eagles flying around a tall building and climb it. Once you've synchronized a viewpoint in the district everything else will show up on your map.

Black_Widow9
10-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

Unhallowed13
10-20-2010, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the tips. I`ll give it a try.

In the map just there are symbols that read: Scholars, Vigilantes and Bureau. At the bureau a guy ask me: What's news? and I say: My search continue. But I dont have a clue of what the hell am I lookin for.

notafanboy
10-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Unhallowed13:
Thanks for the tips. I`ll give it a try.

In the map just there are symbols that read: Scholars, Vigilantes and Bureau. At the bureau a guy ask me: What's news? and I say: My search continue. But I dont have a clue of what the hell am I lookin for. just listen to deafatheist

Unhallowed13
10-21-2010, 07:39 AM
Thanks for ur help! I just had to look for the eagles flyin around the viewpoint that isnt showed in the map. XD

ikkitotz
10-29-2010, 05:38 AM
huhu im stuck in the game of killing the 9 lieutenant im in sequence in the port i need to assassinate the merchantman without detected so plzzz help http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif