PDA

View Full Version : about the 3 extra bonus maps black edition has

vioLence1337
01-15-2010, 03:43 AM
I've really loved assasins creed 2!
I myself have white edition and i'm hoping the 2 extra bonus levels i'm missing... named Arsenal Shipyard and Palazzo Medici will be available soon...

Could anyone here confirm these maps will come soon please ?

Azugo
01-15-2010, 03:59 AM
They will be available as DLC. Nobody knows when though.

Cpt_Yanni
01-15-2010, 09:21 AM
It's never confirmed by any official from Ubisoft that the bonus maps will be released as "DLC"... It are only rumours that were made when they said AC2 would have DLC...

ValidatedDavid
01-15-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Cpt_Yanni:
It's never confirmed by any official from Ubisoft that the bonus maps will be released as "DLC"... It are only rumours that were made when they said AC2 would have DLC...

I've posted this before. I'm not sure how "official" it is but it is a confirmation from a Ubisoft creative director that they will be released. The reasons he gives make perfect sense as well.

<span class="ev_code_RED">During my recent interview with Assassin's Creed II creative director Patrice Desilets of Ubisoft Montreal, the man who said he doesn't relate to the motivations of obsessive collectors said that no gamer will be locked out from accessing all of the content created for the game, including the pre-order maps marketed just through select retailers.

"Eventually everyone will have the entire game," he said. "I made sure of that. Because I'm Canadian, I don't have the same shops as you do. So I wanted to make sure I could at least someday play everything in the game. Eventually there's going to be, okay, let's unlock everything."</span>

That quote is on several sites if anyone wants to google the source.