PDA

View Full Version : An observation of an ilogical part of the story

bstaletic
12-15-2011, 10:03 AM
Hello all

At the end of Brotherhood Ezio ends up with the apple of Eden in his possession, but at the end of Revelations, in the library/vault, he finds the apple hidden behind Altair's corpse (in the wall). So witch one is it?

Also, if the apple was in the library how could Desmond take it from the vault under Colloseum?

SupremeCaptain
12-15-2011, 10:05 AM
There are 2 apples.

The apple Ezio has.

The apple Altair has.

They are NOT the same.

eagleforlife1
12-15-2011, 10:15 AM
There are actually six apples:

The first one was used by Napoleon and Houdini.

The second one was used by Abstergo and lost during an incident at Denver International Airport.

The third one was used to kill Kennedy.

The fourth one was used by Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison that gave them the ideas for their inventions.

The fifth one was recovered by NASA from the moon in 1969.

And finally, the sixth one was Ezio's apple.

InfectedNation
12-15-2011, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
The second one was used by Abstergo and lost during an incident at Denver International Airport.

And is heavily implied to be Altair's Apple.

Abeonis
12-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by InfectedNation:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:

And is heavily implied to be Altair's Apple. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing is "implied" whatsoever; Lucy clearly says that this is the case in the first game.

burtie80
12-15-2011, 03:35 PM
One was found on the moon? I remember the picture from the puzzle in ac2 but I was not sure if it was actually on the moon or if it was used to brainwash people to make us all think we had been there (an illusion made by the apple)
So if it was found on the moon how did it get there? I thought the ones that came before were indigenous to earth and not aliens? if they were highly advanced did they have the technology for space flight?

Poodle_of_Doom
12-15-2011, 03:43 PM
So, out of curiosity, do we know what happened to the other five?

SixKeys
12-15-2011, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by burtie80:
So if it was found on the moon how did it get there? I thought the ones that came before were indigenous to earth and not aliens? if they were highly advanced did they have the technology for space flight?

I don't see why not. The human race is supposedly much less advanced and we've been to the moon. :P

burtie80
12-15-2011, 04:18 PM
Good point! lol!
I would love to know what they were doing up there and why they needed to take an Apple with them.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-15-2011, 04:56 PM
Well, the apple was used to control the Human Race... perhaps we were their version of monkies?

freddie_1897
12-15-2011, 05:19 PM
AC6: the moon edition

twenty_glyphs
12-15-2011, 05:22 PM
All of this info comes from the Truth puzzles in AC2, other than any details about Alta´r and Ezio. You have to read all the documents you find there and pay attention to the photos and labels.

The First Apple was owned by Napoleon Bonaparte and Harry Houdini. Houdini was killed by the Templars for his Apple. This Apple was later used to create the puff of smoke on the grassy knoll during Kennedy's assassination.

The Second Apple was owned by Queen Elizabeth I of England and later by Mahatma Gandhi, who was killed by the Templars for it. It was later used to "train" (likely brainwash) the driver of Kennedy's car on the day of his assassination. This was probably Alta´r's Apple, and thus was later destroyed in the DIA accident.

The Third Apple was owned by United States Presidents -- George Washington, Franklin D. Roosevelt and John F. Kennedy were all shown to have the Apple. Kennedy was killed for his Apple and other actions he had done out of line with the Templars. Kennedy's driver, trained with PE2, grabbed this Apple during the confusion after Kennedy's assassination.

The Fourth Apple appears to have been in China during the 10th century, possibly inspiring the first human invention of gunpowder. It was later found by Nikola Tesla in Croatia, who brought it to America. The Templars stole this Apple from Tesla's lab and used it to drive him insane. Thomas Edison had it, then lent it to Henry Ford, who later shipped it to Hitler, who used it to come to power and start World War II, which was a Templar plan. Hitler's double was killed in his bunker, and presumably the real Hitler was killed by the Assassins. The Assassins may have this Apple, but it's never been elaborated on.

The Fifth Apple was on the Moon, and was the real purpose for the first mission to the Moon. It's an interesting twist on the Moon conspiracy, showing we really went there but for entirely different reasons than the public believed. Subject 16 said of this Apple, "Something was up there. Something abandoned long ago." In the Truth puzzle from AC2 showing this, there's an Abstergo logo on a flag and a Templar cross depicted as well, implying the mission was run by the Templars.

So what we have is by 1969, the Templars appear to have PE1, PE2, PE3 and PE5, all of them Apples. PE4 may be in the possession of the Assassins. PE6 (Ezio's Apple) should be hidden in Juno's Temple under the Colosseum. PE2 seems to have been destroyed in the DIA accident in 2012. We don't know what's happened to PE1, PE3 or PE5, but the Templars seem to desperately need a new one. Perhaps they just want to hold on to the ones they already have and can't risk sending them away in the satellite.

LightRey
12-15-2011, 05:34 PM
One was found on the moon? I remember the picture from the puzzle in ac2 but I was not sure if it was actually on the moon or if it was used to brainwash people to make us all think we had been there (an illusion made by the apple)
No, it was on the moon. Else the original version of the pic would've shown that it wasn't on the moon.

burtie80
12-15-2011, 06:55 PM
Yeah I can remember most of the truth puzzles but I admittedly have the memory of a gold fish so I forget all the fine details lols!
I wonder what the thing up there that was abandoned long ago? Hmmmm very interesting indeed :-)
Maybe a moon base?

Poodle_of_Doom
12-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
All of this info comes from the Truth puzzles in AC2, other than any details about Alta´r and Ezio. You have to read all the documents you find there and pay attention to the photos and labels.

The First Apple was owned by Napoleon Bonaparte and Harry Houdini. Houdini was killed by the Templars for his Apple. This Apple was later used to create the puff of smoke on the grassy knoll during Kennedy's assassination.

The Second Apple was owned by Queen Elizabeth I of England and later by Mahatma Gandhi, who was killed by the Templars for it. It was later used to "train" (likely brainwash) the driver of Kennedy's car on the day of his assassination. This was probably Alta´r's Apple, and thus was later destroyed in the DIA accident.

The Third Apple was owned by United States Presidents -- George Washington, Franklin D. Roosevelt and John F. Kennedy were all shown to have the Apple. Kennedy was killed for his Apple and other actions he had done out of line with the Templars. Kennedy's driver, trained with PE2, grabbed this Apple during the confusion after Kennedy's assassination.

The Fourth Apple appears to have been in China during the 10th century, possibly inspiring the first human invention of gunpowder. It was later found by Nikola Tesla in Croatia, who brought it to America. The Templars stole this Apple from Tesla's lab and used it to drive him insane. Thomas Edison had it, then lent it to Henry Ford, who later shipped it to Hitler, who used it to come to power and start World War II, which was a Templar plan. Hitler's double was killed in his bunker, and presumably the real Hitler was killed by the Assassins. The Assassins may have this Apple, but it's never been elaborated on.

The Fifth Apple was on the Moon, and was the real purpose for the first mission to the Moon. It's an interesting twist on the Moon conspiracy, showing we really went there but for entirely different reasons than the public believed. Subject 16 said of this Apple, "Something was up there. Something abandoned long ago." In the Truth puzzle from AC2 showing this, there's an Abstergo logo on a flag and a Templar cross depicted as well, implying the mission was run by the Templars.

So what we have is by 1969, the Templars appear to have PE1, PE2, PE3 and PE5, all of them Apples. PE4 may be in the possession of the Assassins. PE6 (Ezio's Apple) should be hidden in Juno's Temple under the Colosseum. PE2 seems to have been destroyed in the DIA accident in 2012. We don't know what's happened to PE1, PE3 or PE5, but the Templars seem to desperately need a new one. Perhaps they just want to hold on to the ones they already have and can't risk sending them away in the satellite.

I knew they were all in the pictures, I just couldn't remember off the top of my head what happened to them all. Thanks for the help.

twenty_glyphs
12-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Yeah I can remember most of the truth puzzles but I admittedly have the memory of a gold fish so I forget all the fine details lols!
I wonder what the thing up there that was abandoned long ago? Hmmmm very interesting indeed :-)
Maybe a moon base?

I always assumed the "something abandoned" was the Apple, but it could mean something else as well. Seems more likely it was the Apple itself though. And just a clarification, when I called Ezio's Apple "PE6", that's just my own name for it based on the wiki calling it the Sixth Apple. We have no other ename for it.

LightRey
12-16-2011, 04:46 AM
Maybe a moon base?
Could've been that they sent it there to keep it away from humanity, just like they sealed away the Staff and Ezio's apple.

I'm actually more interested in how the Templars found out that there was an apple there.

bstaletic
12-16-2011, 08:11 AM
Thanks guys, it's all clear to me now!
I can't wait to see the next part!
And about the PoE, I really want to see the sword (used by Joan of Arc).

LightRey
12-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by bstaletic:
Thanks guys, it's all clear to me now!
I can't wait to see the next part!
And about the PoE, I really want to see the sword (used by Joan of Arc).
Me too. It's been in the possession of some of my favorite historical figures.

Serrachio
12-16-2011, 11:10 AM
One thing I just checked on Project Legacy was about the Beagle 2 launch in the holiday section.

It mentioned that it dug soil samples and sent probes back to Earth, so it made me think.

What if they didn't find the Apple on the moon but they planted it there instead?

They could have used the moon to test the effects of the Piece of Eden on people on a smaller scale to a satellite, and then they could have retrieved the Piece of Eden with the Beagle 2 and sent it back in the probe that it gives out.

Now this is just a personal observation, and it might be a true theory, but it is an interesting way to consider the Moon Landing from a Templar perspective.

MaKaVeLiTL
12-16-2011, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
So what we have is by 1969, the Templars appear to have PE1, PE2, PE3 and PE5, all of them Apples. PE4 may be in the possession of the Assassins. PE6 (Ezio's Apple) should be hidden in Juno's Temple under the Colosseum.
Desmond has PE6, as is shown at the end of Brotherhood (and again in Revelations)

LightRey
12-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by MaKaVeLiTL:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
So what we have is by 1969, the Templars appear to have PE1, PE2, PE3 and PE5, all of them Apples. PE4 may be in the possession of the Assassins. PE6 (Ezio's Apple) should be hidden in Juno's Temple under the Colosseum.
Desmond has PE6, as is shown at the end of Brotherhood (and again in Revelations) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not in 1969.