PDA

View Full Version : Lair of Romulus 6 "Wolf In Sheep's Clothing" Flag help

Shrimpboat_capn
11-19-2010, 04:06 PM
I have every single flag except for two. I cannot for the life of me find the last two and I know they are in this Lair (additional memories tells you where you are missing them). I got one in the scaffolding and I saw another one but it's on the other side of the wall and I can't find the third one. How do I get them?

Shrimpboat_capn
11-19-2010, 05:21 PM
I got the 2nd one I was able to see on the other side of the wall. Anyone have a clue as to where this third one is?

Piflik
11-19-2010, 05:23 PM
So...you're missing two flags and cannot find the third one you're missing...I can't say that surprises me...

Shrimpboat_capn
11-19-2010, 05:29 PM
You...like...to...use...three...periods...at...a.. .time... I'm only missing one now and its in this lair.

tidus1985
11-21-2010, 11:08 AM
Heej Shrimpboat_capn

check this video it help me with the last 3 flags
http://www.gamesradar.com/f/as...1116175322497047/p-8 (http://www.gamesradar.com/f/assassins-creed-brotherhood-flags-and-feathers-guide/a-20101116175322497047/p-8)

all credits go to the maker of the video

Denis1903
11-30-2010, 09:37 AM
After defeating the cardinal don't make the leap of faith but instead drop down onto a pole below which has the flag on it

Black_Widow9
11-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Shrimpboat_capn:
I have every single flag except for two. I cannot for the life of me find the last two and I know they are in this Lair (additional memories tells you where you are missing them). I got one in the scaffolding and I saw another one but it's on the other side of the wall and I can't find the third one. How do I get them?
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please use the Edit button to change an existing post rather than double posting which is against the Forum Rules. I'm also going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

HiddenBlaDe00
12-04-2010, 01:25 AM
Yeah...

I'm in a similar situation. I'm in the Basilica Di San Pietro and I'm chasing the Cardinal. I'm missing two flags, and have found one...only I don't know how to get it.

See, when you first start the mission, Ezio walks into the room just as mass is ending. You locate the Cardinal and then follow him to the other side of the building where he begins a quick conversation with two Followers of Romulus. They give him a key, and then Ezio confronts him, which begins a chase sequence.

At one point, the Cardinal uses the lift and jumps onto the roof of the Basilica. You'll notice as you climb to the top of the dome like room that there are two exits that you can use in order to jump onto the roof. If you take the one on the right you'll notice that there's a flag high upon a pillar.

I can't seem to get this one. How the hell is anyone supposed to get it?! Sure, Ezio can jump out to reach the pillar but there's nothing to grab onto! I thought of using parachutes, but for some reason every time I load a Lair of Romulus my 'chutes disappear.

...If anyone knows how to get this flag, I'd greatly appreciate it if you told me.

-EDIT-

I figured it out as soon as I posted. Turns out that you have to run up the wall right next to the pillar, and at the peak of the wall-run, jump to your right and towards the pillar. There's a small crease at the tip of the pillar that Ezio can grab onto.

-EDIT-

Ok, so the three flags hidden in the Basilica Di San Pietro are:

1. At the top of the dome-like room before you jump onto the roof and continue your chase, there's one on a pillar to the right. Run up the nearest wall, then at the apex of the run, jump towards the pillar.

2. During your chase across the scaffolding, the Cardinal will start a conversation with you. He says "What do you want, Assassino?" at which point you'll be running across scaffolding. After you grab the second lantern and land, you'll notice some guy doing mason work. The flag is right next to him, on your left.

3. The final flag is found after you kill the Cardinal. Instead of jumping immediately from the perch, drop down it and you'll notice a small metal bar and the flag atop it. You can grab the flag and continue your descent.