PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Lineage (Discussion & Poll)

LordWolv
01-06-2011, 01:20 PM
So, eventually I got round to watching my copy of Assassin's Creed Lineage from my codex edition. I found it very interesting, but all in all I was blown away by the combat, realisticness of the characters and Giovanni's epic Assassin robes.

However, obviously, the story was lacking (It's just a 30 minute video though, isn't it?) but I was still impressed Ubisoft managed to make something like that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Post your ideas on Assassin's Creed Lineage, and...

magesupermaster
01-06-2011, 01:24 PM
It was featured on google and it was comprmised of 3 parts, until they released a full video in different languages.

Anyway, it was nice and a fun thing to watch while we all waited for AC2.

I agree, the story is a bit lacking but the overall presention of the movie was good.

Ass4ssin8me
01-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
So, eventually I got round to watching my copy of Assassin's Creed Lineage from my codex edition. I found it very interesting, but all in all I was blown away by the combat, realisticness of the characters and Giovanni's epic Assassin robes.

However, obviously, the story was lacking (It's just a 30 minute video though, isn't it?) but I was still impressed Ubisoft managed to make something like that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Post your ideas on Assassin's Creed Lineage, and... What? I did not recieve this, and I'm finding out about it now????

Too late to go back to the store =(

LordWolv
01-06-2011, 01:35 PM
You should have got a copy of Lineage with your Codex edition, atleast I did. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

On a related matter - Is it just me, or is Giovanni's hood missing the eagle thing? I'm being picky, but on the game the hood looks alot tighter around Ezio's head. Not super baggy like Giovanni's has.

magesupermaster
01-06-2011, 01:38 PM
The reason why Giovanni's hood is missing the tip/beak, is becuase it interfered with his eyesight.

I know that in european editions, the DVD was packed along with the other goods.

Xanatos2007
01-06-2011, 01:40 PM
Longest commercial ever.

magesupermaster
01-06-2011, 01:43 PM
What about 'The Wizard'?

LordWolv
01-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Longest commercial ever.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
You could put it that way, but it did extend our AC knowledge aswell.

Ouch! A trailer isn't ment to be the whole movie.. @magesupermaster

Ah, so you didn't get Lineage on USA editions or whatever?

Murcuseo
01-06-2011, 01:47 PM
I thought both Lineage and Ascendance were excellent shorts. Lineage, in my opinion is what the AC film should be like. If it does ever happen I would prefer not to see to many famous faces.

I like how Ubisoft is arcing the story out, what with hand-held games, comic books, short films and animations. There's so much of the AC universe yet to be discovered and I personally hope they keep it up.

LordWolv
01-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
I thought both Lineage and Ascendance were excellent shorts. Lineage, in my opinion is what the AC film should be like. If it does ever happen I would prefer not to see to many famous faces.

I like how Ubisoft is arcing the story out, what with hand-held games, comic books, short films and animations. There's so much of the AC universe yet to be discovered and I personally hope they keep it up.
Absolutely! I was very surprised they managed to get almost video game exact actors.. I mean, Giovanni looked perfect.

itsamea-mario
01-06-2011, 01:52 PM
If by perfect you mean he looked like Giovanni in the game, thats because Giovani's face was modeled from the actors face. as war Rodrigo's.

If you mean he suited the role, then i agree.

LordWolv
01-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
If by perfect you mean he looked like Giovanni in the game, thats because Giovani's face was modeled from the actors face. as war Rodrigo's.

If you mean he suited the role, then i agree.
Well, yes, the face was perfect but that was easy to do. He definately suited the role, I'd liked to have seen alittle more Ezio though, and maybe the hanging right at the end?

E-Zekiel
01-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:

Post your ideas on Assassin's Creed Lineage, and... What? I did not recieve this, and I'm finding out about it now????

Too late to go back to the store =( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It only came in the European version.

LordWolv
01-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Anyway, what do you guys acrually think if it?