PDA

View Full Version : Deflection Shooters

XyZspineZyX
10-23-2003, 08:49 PM
What do you try for meaning full deflection, half, or none? I usually try to go for full. It somehow seems easier when you can see your whole opponent. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

The Young Lions in the Forest suffer and lack, But thoser who know the Lord Shall not want of any good thing. Keep your tongue from Evil and your lips from speaking deciet. Depart from evil, do good and pursue it!

>Psalms

XyZspineZyX
10-23-2003, 08:49 PM
What do you try for meaning full deflection, half, or none? I usually try to go for full. It somehow seems easier when you can see your whole opponent. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

The Young Lions in the Forest suffer and lack, But thoser who know the Lord Shall not want of any good thing. Keep your tongue from Evil and your lips from speaking deciet. Depart from evil, do good and pursue it!

>Psalms

XyZspineZyX
10-23-2003, 08:55 PM
I take any shot I can get. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-23-2003, 09:02 PM
Actually when flying a 190, I found that the best way to get kills was to shoot in planes when you don't see them! Goddam hard tho, I can't even hit anything when I see them so...

Nic

XyZspineZyX
10-24-2003, 12:31 AM
nicolas10 wrote:
- Actually when flying a 190, I found that the best
- way to get kills was to shoot in planes when you
- don't see them! Goddam hard tho, I can't even hit
- anything when I see them so...
-
- Nic
-
-

Sounds like good advice a german gave me along time ago in skeet shooting. He said when you have the clay bird lined up right and you don't see it when you pull the trigger you will hit it. He was right! Every time the lead was right and fired I did not see it except for the clay dust it became!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid84/pcf14831e07273a1e01a33fb0e5650ffa/face10c7.jpg

Lead Whiner for the P-47D-40, M and N and Hvars