PDA

View Full Version : Better Assassin

XJoker3697D
11-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Ok, well I know alot of people are going to vote for Ezio more, because he's been in 2 Assassin's Creeds and has more lines and gets more into character and we know alot more about Ezio Then Altair... But a few of my friends say Altair is better than Ezio... Tell me what you guys think http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XJoker3697D
11-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Ok, well I know alot of people are going to vote for Ezio more, because he's been in 2 Assassin's Creeds and has more lines and gets more into character and we know alot more about Ezio Then Altair... But a few of my friends say Altair is better than Ezio... Tell me what you guys think http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

ninja_7_7
11-29-2010, 04:27 PM
Because these threads never pop up..

E-Zekiel
11-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Altair was more professional. Ezio was more spectacular.

I would peg Altair as the better assassin. Assassin =/= spectacle.

assassin087
11-29-2010, 05:07 PM
Neither. Desmond has taken on all of there skills. He is both of them combined.

flyingeaglemile
11-29-2010, 05:33 PM
I`d say Altair is the better assassin in the sense of sneaking around and kill their target without being seen. But I have to say Ezio is the better fighter, even though Altair invented Ezio`s weapons, Ezio seems to have mastered them all and is less of a sneaky assassin.

Confusious30
11-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Altair killed ten big time Templar enemies, in one game. Including his master.

How many did Ezio kill again? Ah, he couldn't even kill Rodrigo.

CptCrunch97
11-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Altiar was around when the Assasins were a major faction, with the support of hundreds at his back. Ezio killed hundreds just by himself, so i voted Ezio. And it was hard for me to like Altiar with his American sounding voice.

scapeplan
11-29-2010, 06:36 PM
They both did equally great and killed an equal amount of templars,so.yeah.

KraNkIt
11-30-2010, 08:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassin087:
Neither. Desmond has taken on all of there skills. He is both of them combined. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My thoughts exactly. And if Desmond has kids, they'll be better should they be trained in the Animus.

rocketxsurgeon
11-30-2010, 08:52 AM
I prefer Ezio, Altair already had the skills. But Ezio mastered them from a young age, and you grew with him as a character.

Ezio :P

extrememuffin
11-30-2010, 09:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Confusious30:

How many did Ezio kill again? Ah, he couldn't even kill Rodrigo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio could of killed rodrigo he just chose not to

Sturnz0r
11-30-2010, 09:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Confusious30:

How many did Ezio kill again? Ah, he couldn't even kill Rodrigo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio could of killed rodrigo he just chose not to </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do i need to play acII again; I thought Rodrigo got dissintigrated by minerva or something?

Super_Sausage
11-30-2010, 11:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CptCrunch97:
Altiar was around when the Assasins were a major faction, with the support of hundreds at his back. Ezio killed hundreds just by himself, so i voted Ezio. And it was hard for me to like Altiar with his American sounding voice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Altair did not have the support of hundreds — they were all turned against him by the master (forgot his name) and he fought over 100 soldiers and beat them in one fight, there was an acheivement for it. Ezio never fought 100 guards so Altair is the master, and the best assassin.
@StunzOr. ¿¿¿What???