PDA

View Full Version : WHere is lucy?

Sefragus129
12-25-2010, 12:58 PM
when i left the animus and talked to everyone, i noticed that lucy was gone. I checked all the email, and she mailed new emails. I checked outside, and ran for a long time looking for her. So i stood outside for a long time until "Lucy" told me to go back to the hideout. And she isn't even there! Is this supposed to be in purpose?

StarZtorm
12-25-2010, 01:03 PM
*SPOILER ANSWER*I know. I experienced this as well.. Figured it was a glitch of some kind, but when i got to the end of the game, and after what happened to her, i think that if there were no glitch. She just might be a templar agent of some kind...

I just dont know.

Inorganic9_2
12-25-2010, 01:34 PM
I thought that too.

*SPOILER JUST IN CASE*

When she wasn't there, I thought she'd been kidnapped or something and that Shaun and Rebecca were trying not to upset Desmond...then I noticed the eagle-vision red footprints outside and started to suspect

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Btw, has anyone else noticed the bright blue lines in the Vault appear red in Eagle vision? hmmmm</span>

E-Zekiel
12-25-2010, 02:12 PM
Weird. They appeared brighter blue to me.

thedeadman_47
12-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
I thought that too.

*SPOILER JUST IN CASE*

When she wasn't there, I thought she'd been kidnapped or something and that Shaun and Rebecca were trying not to upset Desmond...then I noticed the eagle-vision red footprints outside and started to suspect

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Btw, has anyone else noticed the bright blue lines in the Vault appear red in Eagle vision? hmmmm</span> the red footprints were there bofre lucy disappears and i wonder what the mean and they just lead nowhere just down the stairs and they just end

yes 100 posts(it may look rediculous to you but it is important to me)

rocketxsurgeon
12-25-2010, 02:28 PM
The footprints were always there. They end at the drain between the stair cases.

Eagle vision is about the users perception, not what's true.

The red footprints have baffled me, maybe i'm over thinking the situation. The red glow looks like a double helix if you turn the camera to overhead view.

Inorganic9_2
12-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
The footprints were always there. They end at the drain between the stair cases.

The red footprints have baffled me, maybe i'm over thinking the situation. The red glow looks like a double helix if you turn the camera to overhead view.

You're right there; it does represent the user's perception in my opinion anyway. I'm pretty sure Al Mualim was blue in AltaÔrís for example (was he not?).

That's what I thought they'd have appeared to me. Not quite sure when they appeared as red for me.

Jash1434
12-25-2010, 02:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:

You're right there; it does represent the user's perception in my opinion anyway. I'm pretty sure Al Mualim was blue in AltaÔrís for example (was he not?).

That's what I thought they'd have appeared to me. Not quite sure when they appeared as red for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im not sure if you can see al mualim in eagle vision untill the end of the game

Inorganic9_2
12-25-2010, 03:00 PM
Yea, that's why I put that part in the brackets...I suddenly became unsure haha

Awe1
12-25-2010, 04:22 PM
They don't show up until after you establish base at the villa (they aren't there when you first get there).
And then they disappear before you leave for the collesium (i can't spell).

rocketxsurgeon
12-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Awe1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The footprints were always there. They end at the drain between the stair cases.
They don't show up until after you establish base at the villa (they aren't there when you first get there).
And then they disappear before you leave for the collesium (i can't spell). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, i meant the first time you exit the animus. And they disappear before the colosseum? are you sure?

I'll have to go check this out.

StrangelovePhD
12-25-2010, 04:32 PM

Not true. They aren't there when you first arrive and only appear after you've opened up the sanctuary with Lucy. I assumed that they were footprints leading from the truck when they brought the equipment in.

I just figured Lucy, if not one of the other team members, was a mole. I'm surprised it never came to anything, but perhaps DLC will explain it.

rocketxsurgeon
12-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by StrangelovePhD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:

Not true. They aren't there when you first arrive and only appear after you've opened up the sanctuary with Lucy. I assumed that they were footprints leading from the truck when they brought the equipment in.

I just figured Lucy, if not one of the other team members, was a mole. I'm surprised it never came to anything, but perhaps DLC will explain it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not read my last post?

I've analysed these footprints a lot, trying to figure out who exactly they belong to. They lead to the sanctuary, but do not go inside, they also lead to the drain. (Which acts as a point of entry).

I've assumed the person who we're are looking for didn't enter the sanctuary, but was merely a spy of some sort.

Now this, you'll like this. (Shaun moment). Why do those footprints show up red if it is Lucy? Whilst in the game, Lucy glows blue, not red. If Desmond assumed the footprints were Lucy's they would be blue.

Also, if you look from an aerial view, the red glow is in a double helix shape.

& those footprints weren't there before the team arrived, meaning they can't be Ezio's or the traitor with the eye patch. Its someone who followed the team.

oh hi 16 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

yungceser1
12-25-2010, 04:58 PM
all those are pretty good guesses
i never would have stopped to think about those but my guess is that they may be Ezio's sister Claudia.
if you use eagle vision before you pick up her record book right next to the spot where the codex wall was then you'll notice its glows red
but then again they might not be footprints at all
my brother guessed it might be Ezio's blood seeing as how he was shot beforehand and took that same path into the sanctuary

viken9191
12-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by yungceser1:
all those are pretty good guesses
i never would have stopped to think about those but my guess is that they may be Ezio's sister Claudia.
if you use eagle vision before you pick up her record book right next to the spot where the codex wall was then you'll notice its glows red
but then again they might not be footprints at all
my brother guessed it might be Ezio's blood seeing as how he was shot beforehand and took that same path into the sanctuary

It can't be Ezio's blood because the footprint is not visible while we're trying to route the electrical power to the villa.

Sefragus129
12-26-2010, 12:28 PM
The Assassin's Creed Symbol appeared red when you are playing desmond to go to the vault. I think they just did that in purpose.

lodylody
12-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Sefragus129:
The Assassin's Creed Symbol appeared red when you are playing desmond to go to the vault. I think they just did that in purpose.

Maybe it's because The Ones That Came Before made it? And that might mean that they ARE EVIL.

lordmoses69
12-26-2010, 09:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Awe1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The footprints were always there. They end at the drain between the stair cases.
And then they disappear before you leave for the collesium (i can't spell). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, i meant the first time you exit the animus. And they disappear before the colosseum? are you sure?

I'll have to go check this out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me put my theory in here. The red trail is the path Ezio follows the day of the Vila attack. Remember in AC1 how 16's blood was red? Ezio was shot and bleeding. it's just Ezio's blood (In my opinion) As for why it disappears, I couldn't explain it.

Natethegrea201
12-26-2010, 10:37 PM

That's what I thought they'd have appeared to me. Not quite sure when they appeared as red for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope you never got the chance to see al mualim in eagle vision because I played the game again and you never get the chance.