PDA

View Full Version : Force Feedback Joystick and FB

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 02:13 AM
S` All

I just wanted to tell ya about this problem that's kinda either a glitch in the game or hyperlobby. Anyway, when i have force feedback check in the input settings under hardware settings and my Microsoft Force Feedback 2 Joystick on, i go into a game on hyperlobby, and if I minimize, my force feedback goes away. I don't know why it does it, but i have to minimize my game a lot, and this is just soo frusterating, cause it's harder to fly with just a really loose joystick. I hope someone can put a fix on this minor bug, thx.

Lieutenant Hell's Angel 90 T of the 303rd Bombardment Group (H) "Hell's Angels"

Callsign: PirAnha
"Terror of the Skies"

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 02:13 AM
S` All

I just wanted to tell ya about this problem that's kinda either a glitch in the game or hyperlobby. Anyway, when i have force feedback check in the input settings under hardware settings and my Microsoft Force Feedback 2 Joystick on, i go into a game on hyperlobby, and if I minimize, my force feedback goes away. I don't know why it does it, but i have to minimize my game a lot, and this is just soo frusterating, cause it's harder to fly with just a really loose joystick. I hope someone can put a fix on this minor bug, thx.

"Terror of the Skies"

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 02:20 AM
I wish I could give you an answer for this. I have the same stick as you do. I cannot however minimise the game, as my game resolution is the same as my desktop. Probably what is happening is that your stick depends on constant input from the game and by interupting that game. you are somehow interupting your stick.

Leben Sie heute, für morgen zu k¤mpfen

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 09:40 AM
Known issue.

Apparently the game does not support minimising, however if you do then respawning/flying will bring the forces back.

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Yea i see what u guys are saying, it's a pain in the butt... i mean, take cfs2 for instance, when i minimize that the force feedback doesn't go away.. and other games same thing.. just seems to be this game.

"Terror of the Skies"