PDA

View Full Version : [PC: Patch v1.02 is out & works! MAC: Patch v1.01 Works!] Patch Related Topic

maztec
10-25-2004, 08:09 PM
--------------------------------------

Update:
Patch v1.02 has been released (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=10089), see below for more information.

Patch v1.2 has a lot more fixes in it and is moving along quite well from what I've heard.

-- That's all the new news I've got.

-- As you'll notice Patch v1.02 is almost the same as patch v1.01. The only difference is it fixes the problems v1.01 created :P
-- Get the patch here: Ubisoft Cust Support (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=10089). Once the auto-updater is working for v1.02 and if someone can tell me where the mac version of this patch is?? I'll pass it on..
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
UBISOFT
Myst 4 - Revelation Version 1.02
November 2004

============================

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MAC USERS:
If you are deleting the game manually, you must delete the file vpd.properties in the user folder. The game may not start if you are not deleting this file.

Fix in version 1.01

PC & MAC

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> Radeon 7000-7500 fixes random square all over spire (workaround an ATI driver bug).
<LI> Timing of the frequency lock puzzle (spire) tweaked to be less time sensitive.
<LI> Timing of the Camoudile puzzle is tweaked to be less time sensitive.
<LI> Fixes a mismatch when resetting the Camoudile puzzle.
<LI> Fixes a random crash when resetting the Camoudile puzzle.
<LI> Version number of the game is now displayed on the bottom left of the main menu.
<LI> Size of the save game will be lowered after taking a lot of pictures.
[/list]

PC ONLY
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> Workaround for the ATI driver bug that was making the game crash on the Radeon 7500 on Windows XP in the second node of the observatory and at random places.[/list]

MAC ONLY
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> Fire offerings are now seen correctly in Serenia.[/list]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So there you have it, the first patched patch. If your issue wasn't fixed in this one, send a note to UbiSoft tech support! (See this post: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=580100736&m=6651093922 for info on how to do that.) By sending a note to UbiSoft tech support you increase the chances that your issue will be fixed or at least looked into.

As we know what patch covers what items, we'll update the information here to reflect what has been fixed. If given permission we will post in regards to what is being worked on.

If you find something that is missing from the following list, please let us know what it is.

Items needing patched from vanilla release of game:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>PATCH 1.02: Radeon 7x00: Fix random squares. Cause: ATI Driver Bug. Work Around: Edit ares file as detailed at this link (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=580100736&m=9951097522)
<LI>PATCH 1.02: Spire Timed Puzzle Timing Tweak
<LI>PATCH 1.02: Mangree Puzzle Fixes -- Timing needs tweaked, it crashes sometimes, mangrees don't always sit in the right nest.
<LI>PATCH 1.02: Variety of Radeon 7x00 Crashes need fixed.
<LI>PATCH 1.02: Fire offerings in Serenia don't show up correctly.
<LI>(engine patch -- will hopefully be in the second patch) Subtitles in same language as installed language.
<LI>(engine patch -- will hopefully be in the second patch) Left hand cursor needs to reverse click mouse buttons.
<LI>(engine patch -- status unknown) Sticky Keys.
<LI>(engine extension -- status unknown) Journal/Camera content export.
<LI>(engine patch -- should be in second patch) Menu speed slows when lots of pictures taken.
<LI>(engine patch -- status unknown) Save game is huge when lots of pictures taken.
<LI>(status unknown) SafeDisk issues need fixed.
<LI>(status unknown) DVD Ejection Bug.
<LI>(Status Unknown) GeForce 2MX Problems.
<LI>(status unknown) Mac Game-Launch problems.
<LI>(status unknown) Mac Permissions issues.
<LI>PATCH 1.02: ATI 7x00 issues on Mac.
<LI>(status unknown) Control+Click Mac mouse button problems.
<LI>(status unknown) DVD Firmware Issues (Upgrade your systems DVD Drive firmware to fix these. Ubi is working with drive manufacturers to try and get this issue taken care off. See the DVD Issue threads for more information.)
<LI>(engine patch -- status unknown) Help Level 3 Flickers or doesn't display everything.
<LI>....
[/list]

If something is missing from the list let us know. Describe the issue fully, explain any workarounds you may have found, and include your system hardware/OS/configuration information. Additionally be sure to contact Ubi Support as detailed in the post this link goes to (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=580100736&m=6651093922) so they can add your problem to their list of known issues.

Keep in mind that what is listed here may or may not be an actual problem with the game and may or may not be fixed in upcoming (or current) patches. We will do our best to make sure Ubi is aware of any new issues, but please help both us and Ubi out by letting them know directly -- as detailed in the link above for Tech Support.

Finally:

..... Volunteer Public Service Message Located Yonder .....

Now for my sanity, Please remember that the people here that help you are volunteers. They do not work for UbiSoft, they are unpaid, they do this because they wish to help you. If you want to scream, cuss, shout, and complain angrily please take a deep breath and explain your problems in a kind civil manner. Or contact Ubi as detailed HERE (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=580100736&m=6651093922). But please try and be nice to them also, they are people to. And if you really can't contain yourself long enough to send a message directly to Ubi, thus insisting on attacking them, me, or any of the volunteers, or heck anyone -- then place it over here in THIS THREAD (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=580100736&m=8491034432). Where it will more than likely be editted to make it acceptable for reading by the general public. If it's unrecoverable, it will be deleted. We understand your frustration, some of us have experienced it ourselves, but we are volunteers. Did I mention that complaining directly to Ubi is more effective than complaining here? Not to discourage complaints, you're more than welcome to make them and if a moderator finds it well reasoned and reasonably well written they will be sure to pass it on to one of their supervisors (who are Ubi employees). You are more than welcome to gripe http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Now that we're through that, feel free to enjoy this thread.

Maztec

PS: I assume you noticed that the last paragraph or so there is a repeat from my other messages on this same topic. That's not an excuse not to read it, rather it means read it and if you forgot what it says, read it again :P.

jshama
10-27-2004, 02:04 PM
I asked where I might find the patch you mentioned yesterday but my post is now missing. Are posts welcome here or should they be placed somewhere else.

Thank you.....

maztec
10-27-2004, 04:55 PM
I have no idea what happened to your post.

My response appears to also be missing.

I stated yesterday that the patch isn't out yet. I just wrote (or current) into the above to keep from having to re-edit the post in a days/a week/whatever.

Maz

BigReddUplay
10-28-2004, 07:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maztec:
+ Left hand cursor needs to reverse click mouse buttons. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
If implemented, that needs to be optional, because I use the left-hand cursor (I am left-handed) but I have my Mouse/KB set up the regular way. (And doesn't Windows have a button switch anyways?)

Deladra
10-30-2004, 12:41 AM
Direct from Mystworlds.com:

Thursday 10.28.04 - Community News
Myst IV Revelation Patch Announced

The Ubisoft Montreal Myst IV Revelation Development team has announced the upcoming release of a patch for Myst IV Revelation. The patch will address technical issues and some balance issues discovered after launch. The patch should be available in the next week, and will address these issues:

* Radeon 7000-7500 graphics card issues in Spire
* Time sensitive puzzle in Spire reworked
* ‚‚ā¨ŇďMangree‚‚ā¨¬Ě puzzle crash issue resolved
* Game version number now displayed correctly in the main menu
* Game save issue (when the user has collected an extensive picture gallery) corrected
* Workaround for the ATI driver bug that was causing issues on the Radeon 7500 on Windows XP in the second node of the observatory and at random places. Fixed with ATI driver catalyst 4.9 and 4.10
* Registration problem (identifying as Prince of Persia) fixed
* MAC fire offering display issue in Serenia corrected

Thanks for all the support that enabled us to identify and correct these issues! Special thanks to "maztec" our volunteer technical guru.

http://www.mystworlds.com/us/archives.php?mois=10&annee=2004#8840

Got to love the special thanks directly to maztec. *grins*

maztec
10-30-2004, 03:37 PM
Yah, I've been a bit of a thorn lately :P

boersj
11-03-2004, 08:31 AM
Pitty only that on my PC, with a NVidia Gforce 440 MX video card, the video settings are completely corrupted in Yeesha's room etc. seeing black rectangles etc everywhere, after I had applied this patch. The game becomes rather unplayable this way. No back out option was available also.
From what i've heard, I'm not the only victim with this type of problems.

In order to solve this issue I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, keeping my saved games,
Please UBI do perform some more thourough testing, before a patch as this one is released in the future. Quality Assurance!

My advise is: Do not install this 1.01 patch at all until this issue is solved.

LordTulla
11-03-2004, 04:13 PM
NewsFlash... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Recovering from the MYST IV PC v1.01 patch problems does NOT have to entail completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game...! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif I believe all you need to do is copy (overwrite) 15 DLL files from the MYST IV disc 1. Here's what I did to restore my MYST IV game:
1) Place the blue MYST IV (Disc 1) DVD in your computer's drive
2) Using WIN Explorer find the D:\win32\bin folder
3) Highlight the 15 M4..........DLL files dated 9/4/2004
4) Copy these files to your C:\Program Files\UBISOFT\Myst IV - Revelation\bin folder - allow these files to overwrite the existing files dated 10/20/2004

That's it! No need to go through all that unistall & reinstallation fiasco. It worked for me and I'll bet it works for you... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

PS, I also used the "No DVD Fix" patch which affects these 2 files: m4_thor_rd.dll & Myst4.exe...

Coronagold
11-03-2004, 05:11 PM
Thanks Tulla. I'll give that a try. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

the_fibber
11-03-2004, 05:24 PM
The patch appears to be mostly working fine for me, although I have noticed one thing, it has disabled the depth of field of effect, and tells me my graphics card does not support this feature. (Well, except it misspells "graphics" rather hideously... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif )

That's a load of claptrap, since it supported it before...

maztec
11-03-2004, 06:12 PM
fibber, what's your system config? Just so we know where it works?

Maz

Eat_My_Shortz
11-03-2004, 06:58 PM
I have the same problem as Fibber - suddenly my DOF has gone off when it worked before. "The option is not supported by my ghaphic card" it would seem http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

System (As reported by the Configurator):
DirectX: 9.0c
System memory: 1023 MB
CPU Frequency: 2792
Sound Card: Yes
Video memory: 128MB
Ghaphics card: Compatible - NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X (Build 6177)

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif
What a lousy patch.

Oh and also, the ONE reason I was waiting for the patch is the mangree puzzle.

The puzzle now resets correctly, but it still doesnt allow me to play it correctly, such that I can finish it. I've even followed the walkthrough video, to no avail. In fact now its worse. At risk of spoiling, I'm going to go gripe on a new thread about it.

Anyway thanks Tulla for the suggestion, I will try it after I mail Ubi support with all these problems.

UPDATE: THe Mangree puzzle I've played around with a bit more now. Its still a bit buggy i think but at least its doable now! Fun too!

mizlplix
11-03-2004, 08:02 PM
I'm happy for you EMS. At least someone got helped.

As for me, Ive still got the chair lock problems. It seemed to extend the time, but fails to do anything even with all 4. Oh, well.

Back to Untill Uru, Miz

the_fibber
11-03-2004, 09:02 PM
My system, for reference:

P4 2.4 Ghz
768 MB Ram
16x DVD Rom
128mb Ge Force FX 5200
8Gb Full Install

FLEDD
11-06-2004, 04:26 AM
Same problem as others with the new patch , NO Depth of Feild now on V1.01!!!!!
AMD barton Xp3200+
Radeon 256mb 9600XT
Window XP Pro
512 Mb of RAM

ALSO slight corruption of vision on Rime after the earthquake. Reverting back to no patch as it is not any good unless any one else has any idea?

ChesaRicky
11-06-2004, 02:24 PM
boersj, The patch gave me the same problems ie black translucent rectangles appearing in Yeesha's room. So I uninstalled M4 and then reloaded. All is OK now, but I will not be re-installing this first patch until I read that the bugs have been sorted.

My system is:
PSU: 480W
MoBo: Abit N7 Ver 2.
Px: AMD 2600+
Graphics: 3D Connect Radeon 9600 Pro
1 GB memory
120 GB HD + 30 GB HD
DVD ROM + CD RW

Te Ana
11-06-2004, 03:03 PM
I loaded the patch because the managree puzzle wasn't working right, now the game has horrible randomly pixelated graphics, pauses at inconvienient times, and I have lost the DoF option that worked before the patch. In short, the game is worse now and I still can't finish the game!

Gateway
P4 3.2 GHz, dual processors
Radeon 9600 Pro (128MB)
1 GB of DDR-SDRAM
Soundblaster Audigy
160 GB hard drive (85% free space)
Windows XP Pro, SP2
DirectX 9.0c
Full install of Game

Lutz55
11-07-2004, 03:21 AM
With the 1.01 patch, some views at some nodes become much too dark and also may show "horrible randomly pixelated graphics" as Te Ana said.

I used the LordTulla's method to rollback the patch by replacing the DLLs, and now the game works again.

Graphics card: Radeon 9800 Pro (128MB)

Ubi should withdraw this patch because of it very bad quality.

LordTulla
11-07-2004, 05:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lutz55:
I used the LordTulla's method to rollback the patch by replacing the DLLs, and now the game works again. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm glad that it worked for you! BTW I have the same graphics card as you.

marae
11-07-2004, 06:46 AM
Thank goodness for this thread. I was ready to kill somebody.

I had no trouble on Haven after installing the patch (no idea if the mangree puzzle would have worked without it, because I hadn't gotten there yet, but I finished it just fine with the patch). I had noticed a bit of patchiness in the garden area on Spire (in exactly one spot), but figured I could live with that.

This morning I decided to go to Serenia to try something. Left Haven and linked to Tomahna; took the elevator up and was greeted with chaos. I got outside and started to go to the outside elevator and the game crashed -- just disappeared. I restarted and the same thing happened (I tried this at least a couple of times before I learned my lesson). The problems were what was described above, black rectangles, plus loss of color in some places and in the garden area outside in the "old" Tomahna, everything switched to red. As soon as it went to a video (the door opening), color was normal. There were a couple of places at least where it would crash; I used zip mode to get past them.

I finally got myself past all that, got to Serenia and it was much better, but patchy in places. Again, I could live with that, but I finally got to a place (in the Hall of Dreams) where it crashed again. That really ticked me off.

I had tried everything -- rolling back (which only made it worse) and reupdating those stupid nVidia drivers, doing something different before I approached the problem area (I thought maybe my disk had gone bad). My first thought had been the patch, but since it looked like the only way to deal with that was to uninstall the whole game, I was hoping against hope that the problem was something else (although I am relieved no end that it's not a problem with the disk itself!)

Anyway, later on (after I calm down!) I will go try LordTulla's solution. I do have a question about that, though. He wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> PS, I also used the "No DVD Fix" patch which affects these 2 files: m4_thor_rd.dll & Myst4.exe... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Is that something I should be concerned with? What is it?

My system is:
Cybertron PC
Intel Pentium 4
2.00GHz CPU
512 MB of RAM
Windows XP Home Ed. 2002 Version SP1
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440
20GB hard drive partition
3GB minimum install

Like I said, a relief that it wasn't something more serious, but a major annoyance! Thank you all for the information, and for any further assistance.

Just a note, I just came from Maztec's other thread on the patch (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=580100736&m=8721043832) and followed the advice there. Only had to change one file and I seem to be back to normal graphics. Thanks again all.

maztec
11-07-2004, 01:30 PM
no prob marae, and don't worry about LordTulla's bit about no DVD. *shrug* It's not necessary.

Maz

Snik1974
11-07-2004, 07:36 PM
Hi there,

First of all I would like to thank Lordtula. Changing the 15 m4...dll files worked great. I installed the patch and also got them graphic problems as described by some of you. Once I replaced the dll files the game works good. It only crashed two times since, in Serenia.

It took me two days to get this game running anyway. First my dvd player didn't read the first dvd (the second it did). The system I'm running this game on is:

Windows 2000
AMD Athlon 1800+
512 MB Ram
Geforce 2 MX200/400 graphic card
Aopen AK73(A)-V motherboard with onboard soundcard AC97 CODEC
Aopen 1648 DVD player (which didn't work).

I upgraded the firmware for the Aopen 1648 DVD player to R17, but still it didn't work. After a very frustrating night I decided to buy a new DVD player the next day. So I bought a LG DVD player type GDR-8163B. this one accepted both DVD's.

So I installed the game and after that I installed the patch 1.01. While playing there were some graphic problems at many places (the squares, etc.). So I replaced the 15 dll files as Lordtula described on november 03 and it fixed the graphic (and crashing) problems.

Now I'm finally playing Myst 4 Revelation for two whole days and it is breathtaking. They combined all the best things from all the myst games and put it into Myst 4. Especially Serenia is breathtaking. This is the sequel to Riven I have been waiting for for so long. This is modern art at it's best. Bravo!

marae
11-08-2004, 05:42 AM
I agree, this is a beautiful game. I am happy to report that after changing only the one shader dll file as Maztec suggested in his other topic, my graphics are back to normal and I have had no further crashes.

I have no idea about the depth of field issue, however. I don't know whether it was on or off when I was playing before installing the patch; however, I do know that it told me my card wouldn't support the feature after I installed the patch. I haven't noticed any appreciable difference of that sort in the graphics, so maybe I never had it turned on in the first place.

the_fibber
11-09-2004, 02:28 AM
Interesting new problem the patch causes. Atrus' desk in Thomahna, which contains his commentaries on Haven and Spire. He tells you to click a symbol on his desk to access them. Well, that don't work no more. At all. Tried it millions of times. Can someone else verify this?

Feraldo
11-09-2004, 06:21 AM
Mac User Attention:G5/Dual 2Ghz/2 Gb RAM/MacOs 10.3.6/NVIDA GeForce 6800 Ultra DDL/
Game crashes frequently after games menue
Conflict with Graphics card driver

Workaround:Turn Resolution in Game Optipns To 640*480 and turn off all special effects than it should work
Hopefuly Ubisoft brings an update out soon the new Drivers in 10.3.6 solved a lot of Problems in other games
so lets hope for a new Patch

Bocelli2004
11-09-2004, 01:32 PM
So what is the concensus here? I'm reading that the patch causes all sorts of graphic malaise...yet accoding to the first post it sounds like it is practically required to complete/solve certain puzzles (which I have yet to encounter).

maztec
11-09-2004, 03:42 PM
Bocelli, not particularly required -- but helpful for some people and on some systems it might be required.

Consensus:

Patch v1.02 should be out within a week. It fixes all the problems Patch v1.01 made and also fixes the problems it was supposed to fix.

Patch v1.2 has a lot more fixes in it and is moving along quite well from what I've heard.

-- Ok, that's all the news I've got.

Maz

tukhus
11-11-2004, 06:39 AM
Thanks Lord Tulla !!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Now that I was able to back out of the patch, I'm playing again. I'll go back to Spire later.

So, as an architect (software) I'm curious, why the big increase in bloat between Uru and Revelation? Outsourcing or something http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif ??? Besides pretty pictures and more music, the latter seems to occupy a LOT more memory than URU, and based on what I've read, the infrastructure seems a LOT more complex and fragile, as well as riddled with dependencies on the environment... something we do our best to AVOID in decoupled software design.

I miss the smooth transitions and the ability to explore just about anywhere. I also miss the simplicity and trouble-free operation of Uru!

Cheers,
Rob in NYC

LordTulla
11-11-2004, 04:34 PM
For those who would like to know, the reason I noted my use of the "No DVD Fix" is that it allows me to play the game WITHOUT having the DVD in the drive. This Fix affects the m4_thor_rd.dll & Myst4.exe files.

So after I recovered from the problems created by the v1.01 patch (restoring the M4....DLL files), I re-applied the No DVD fix, which in turn overwrote the 2 files that were noted above. I was just trying to be complete in relating what I did to my game... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

maztec
11-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Tukhus, two different engines and two different developers.

Cyan made Uru, Riven, and Myst. Ubi did Revelation and Presto did Exile.

Ubi tends to be the publisher.

clynch
11-11-2004, 06:12 PM
I also updated to 1.1 and now have serious rendering errors in the form you describe. The pixelation is so bad sometimes its unplayable. I can't see anything clearly as it was meant to be seen. I almost completely missed the 2nd curcuit board in Spire because I couldn't make out it's form. I only discovered it because of the colored control handle.

It's interesting to note that when "looking" up - the pixelation disappears. It's also interesting to note that the pixelation only seems to appear (in extreme form) when you enter an area where some form of animation is programmed to occur. When I enter an area where nothing animates the pixelation is almost non-existent.

Yes - I also have a 9800 Pro 128 and tried the CAT 4.10's with no success.

I hope this forthcoming patch fixes this as I'm a long time MYST fan and am extremely disappointed with the play experience (for stated reasons) so far in Revelations.

Caligo
11-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Clynch, have you tried the Omega drivers for ATI cards? These have been modified and aren't supported by ATI, but I always find that they work a little better and sometimes they get rid of annoying bugs that the ATI releases create. I'm using this set: http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=883

If those don't help, ATI also released Catalyst 4.11 today.

clynch
11-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Actually, TBRH, I'm new to ATI cards. Always went nVidia. This is the first game I've played on the ATI card that shows any obvious rendering issues and I have many new games (FarCry eg.) that play fine.

Based on the information I have I assume the problems to be game code based and not vid card driver based. Although I could be wrong - I'm not an expert.

Where can I get these "Omega" drivers? Do you think that would correct the rendering errors so many people are seeing?

Caligo
11-12-2004, 04:32 PM
The page I posted will get you there, but go here (http://downloads.guru3d.com/downloadget.php?id=883&file=7&evp=276aebdf99b4571e63af64ad3290d389) , scroll down the page and click on "I Agree" to the license agreement. I also use an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb, and I haven't had any trouble. If you have an AMD system, make sure you download the latest chipset drivers for your motherboard. I know people have issues with that all the time.

clynch
11-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Funny you should mention chipsets.

I'm running nVidia nForce 3 250GB and my last chipset driver update was a while ago. Worth a look I guess.

I'll definately look at the Cat 4.11's (even though I just installed the 4.10's http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) although I don't expect any Myst IV specific related fixes perhaps a DX 9 tweak is there.

Thanks for the link.

Caligo
11-13-2004, 10:55 AM
You should definitely give them a try. It doesn't necessarily mean that they need to specifically address the Myst IV issue in a driver release. Keeping drivers up to date, especially for non-intel chipsets, fixes a lot of problems that weren't specifically addressed. They change/improve the way the system talks to its components. If the game, windows, dx9, etc is expecting the graphics card and chipset to work a certain way, those updates can make the difference.

Ephismen
11-14-2004, 10:44 AM
At last, I tried the new ATI driver package 4.11 for my 7500 card and it works !!! no more graphic glitches

after 3 weeks laboring hard, it's a bit comforting...

rbat-tams
11-15-2004, 12:43 AM
Hello all. I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I began to feel that way after mentioning some of the problems related here in another Myst forum where I got no support, moral or practical.

I'm not sure what to do, but waiting for the next patch seems to be an option. (I might try the single file fix, although I'm not sure I'm competent enough to perform it. Do I have to re-install first, if I do?) I was alerted, when installing Myst 4, that I might want to update graphics drivers. I hate stuff like that because I'm not tech savvy. But I did it anyway, and, I think, all went okay. Now, I see from another poster here, that another catalyst thingy may have been released immediately after I downloaded/installed the one I did. I think. The timing is very close.

Also, The ATI website does tell me to 'not' bother updating drivers unless I'm having issues specifically with the performance of the graphics card. It's looking like the issues are with the game itself.

I'm not sure what my card is (See what I mean about stupid?). It's an All In Wonder 32 DDR. But does that put it in the 'supported' category. The game box gives 32 mb minimum, recommending 64 mb. So maybe my card 'is' supported. I'm fairly certain that my card is already a dinosaur.

Other system specs: Windows XP Home, 512 SDRAM, P4 1.7, ASUS PB4 mother board, ASUS 16X dvd player (I don't know how to update the firmware for it), Sound Blaster Live 5.1.

But other than suddenly being confronted with the nasty darkened blocks of assorted sizes (that others have reported and that seem to pop up in different places for different folks), my game plays okay since applying the first patch. Mind you, I haven't made it far. I have not yet left Tomanah.

Of course, it's all relative. It doesn't appear that Revelation has achieved the high standards that the maker of Exile achieved. Exile blew me away. And I enjoyed playing it again, which I did recently, finishing, if I recall, the day before I learned that Revelation was on sale. The gameplay of Exile is smooth and there's nothing there to discourage someone who is interested in replaying the game from doing so.

Are there issues with packing so much information into the game? Are there issues perhaps with doing it on dvd (which, otherwise, seems like a very good idea) instead of cd? I don't know of course.

Oh yes, I had problems with the graphics before downloading the patch. In my case, I couldn't have done worse. You had to see what I was looking at to know. But now, I don't want to play further until I attempt to fix the game, one way or another.

rbat-tams
11-15-2004, 08:28 AM
If I may, How do I change my user name for these forums? I'm guessing, but the other user names I see here don't seem to be partial email addresses!!! The 'edit' button on the main Ubisoft page, where I registered, seems to only allow me to change my password. Whoopee! And here, on this page that I'm typing this post into, there's a link to 'Options' that's dead when I click it, even using control to assist me (as I often have to do due to the fact that I use Adaware Plus). Beside that dead link I see a checked box for Signature. But where can I write my signature? Gosh!

maztec
11-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Wrong place for that question rbat-tams.. But:
Go->My Space->Profile then -> Edit Profile

As for your other statements that aren't questions.. but I'll go ahead and interpret as questions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ::

I'm not here to give moral support, nor support even... But I do do the latter and once in a while I do do the former.. and sometimes I do the opposite of the former, although that isn't necessarily intentional.

Waiting for the next patch should be fine. Should be out any day now...

You don't have to reinstall anything in order to use the one file change to the patch. Unless you already installed the patch, then you need to copy othe one file off of DVD1 and replace the file with that. Directions on how to go about this are here: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=580100736&m=8721043832

ATI does not recommend updating drivers unless you have specific issues related to the performance of the grahpics card. This is true. And specific issues include games not displaying imagery/etc correctly. The reason this happens is because function calls that the game is looking for aren't available in older driver versions but may be available in newer driver versions. Thus the reason to upgrade.

If you go to this post:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=580100736&m=1291074922

And read the section on posting your "dxDiag" information, then we can find out what you're issues may or may not be. Plus we'll know what video card you have. I suspect it's probably an ATI 7x00 of some sort.

--------------
The darekened blocks of varying size is supposed to be fixed with the 1.02 patch (should be released shortly) and is known to be fixed by the directions detailed over here - concerning ares_config.xml:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=580100736&m=9951097522

----------------

Lot sof people have played Revelation without any problems. I await when youc an play it without issue and your response on whether Exile is still the champ or not.

-----------------------

The issues with doing it on DVD were mainly that they used a dual layer DVD. That tends to occur during installation, the only way around it is a firmware upgrade. But it does not appear that you've had any problems with that at all.

-------------------------

rbat-tams, check back periodically this week for an update on the new patch. It should be here relatively soon. ...

Maz

maztec
11-15-2004, 08:40 PM
I just tested patch v1.02, it works so far for me and seems to have cleared up most of the issues plus removed all issues caused by the first patch v1.01. Give it a shot here:

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=10089

Let us know your experience.

As always, if it doesn't work and it worked before -- the rollback method for the DLLs works grand :P

Maz

rbat-tams
11-16-2004, 08:22 AM
Per your (maztec) suggestion from the Mon November 15 2004 13:28 post, I have done the tests using the method you point to. I saw nothing but 'test successful' at the end of each test, which I'm happy about.

You said you can probably tell what my graphics card is from this, so I'll let you. I'm hoping I don't have to run out and buy a new one right away.

Do these successful tests mean that I can skip updating ATI drivers further and simply try the new patch? By the way, I clicked on the automatic updater for my game and it didn't pick up the second patch. I assume that's because we are getting a jump on it here at the Ubisoft site. Othwerise, I hope the second patch fixes the handy dandy updater.

Thanks. Later...

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 11/16/2004, 09:58:51
Machine name: CR1043453-A
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: n/a
System Model: n/a
BIOS: Award Medallion BIOS v6.0
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1700MHz
Memory: 512MB RAM
Page File: 185MB used, 1062MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
Display Tab 1: No problems found. DirectDraw test results: All tests were successful. Direct3D 7 test results: All tests were successful. Direct3D 8 test results: All tests were successful. Direct3D 9 test results: All tests were successful.
Sound Tab 1: The file emu10k1m.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer. DirectSound test results: All tests were successful.
Sound Tab 2: DirectSound test results: All tests were successful.
Music Tab: DirectMusic test results: All tests were successful.
Input Tab: No problems found.
Network Tab: No problems found. DirectPlay test results: All tests were successful.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: RADEON 7200 AGP (0x5144)
DAC type: Internal DAC(350MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5144&SUBSYS_02AA1002&REV_00
Display Memory: 32.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 768 (32 bit) (75Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
Driver Name: ati2dvag.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0010.6483 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 9/29/2004 08:22:42, 216576 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
VDD: n/a
Mini VDD: ati2mtag.sys
Mini VDD Date: 9/29/2004 08:22:22, 800256 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-1204-11CF-E16A-A022A1C2CB35}
Vendor ID: 0x1002
Device ID: 0x5144
SubSys ID: 0x02AA1002
Revision ID: 0x0000
Revision ID: 0x0000
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D
Deinterlace Caps: {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
Registry: OK
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled
DDraw Test Result: All tests were successful.
D3D7 Test Result: All tests were successful.
D3D8 Test Result: All tests were successful.
D3D9 Test Result: All tests were successful.

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: SB Live! Wave Device
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0002&SUBSYS_80641102&REV_08
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: emu10k1m.sys
Driver Version: 5.12.0001.3300 (English)
WHQL Logo'd: No
Date and Size: 10/26/2001 01:12:54, 282496 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft
HW Accel Level: Full
Cap Flags: 0xF5F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 5000, 100000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 64, 62
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 64, 62
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: Yes
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
Sound Test Result: All tests were successful.

Description: Intel(r) Integrated Audio
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2445&SUBSYS_80721043&REV_12
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: ac97intc.sys
Driver Version: 5.10.0000.3523 (English)
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Date and Size: 8/17/2001 07:20:04, 96256 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft
HW Accel Level: Full
Cap Flags: 0xB5B
Min/Max Sample Rate: 48000, 48000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
Sound Test Result: All tests were successful.

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: SB Live! Wave Device
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: emu10k1m.sys
Driver Version: 5.12.0001.3300 (English)
Date and Size: 10/26/2001 01:12:54, 282496 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x41
Format Flags: 0xFFF

Description: Intel(r) Integrated Audio
Default Sound Capture: No
Default Voice Capture: No
Driver Name: ac97intc.sys
Driver Version: 5.10.0000.3523 (English)
Date and Size: 8/17/2001 07:20:04, 96256 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x41
Format Flags: 0xCCC

-----------
DirectMusic
-----------
DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
Acceleration: n/a
Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
SB Live! MIDI UART, Hardware (Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External
SB Live! MIDI UART, Hardware (Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External
SB Live! Wave Device, Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
Intel(r) Integrated Audio, Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
B: SB Live! MIDI Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
A: SB Live! MIDI Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Live! MIDI UART [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Live! MIDI UART [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External
Test Result: All tests were successful.

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2444
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 8/4/2004 01:08:42, 57600 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 8/18/2001 07:00:00, 4736 bytes
|
+-+ Microsoft USB Natural Keyboard
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x000B
| | Location: USB Device
| | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_045e&pid_000b
| | Service: HidUsb
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 8/4/2004 01:08:19, 36224 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 8/4/2004 01:08:16, 24960 bytes
| | Driver: hid.dll, 8/4/2004 02:56:42, 20992 bytes
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 8/17/2001 16:02:20, 9600 bytes
| |
| +-+ Microsoft USB Natural Keyboard
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x000B
| | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_045e&pid_000b
| | | Service: kbdhid
| | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 8/4/2004 00:58:34, 14848 bytes
| | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/29/2002 03:27:02, 23424 bytes
| |
+-+ Logitech USB Wheel Mouse
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC00E
| | Location: USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse
| | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_046d&pid_c00e
| | Service: HidUsb
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 8/4/2004 01:08:19, 36224 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 8/4/2004 01:08:16, 24960 bytes
| | Driver: hid.dll, 8/4/2004 02:56:42, 20992 bytes
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 8/17/2001 16:02:20, 9600 bytes
| |
| +-+ HID-compliant Wheel Mouse
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC00E
| | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c00e
| | | Lower Filters: LHidFlt2
| | | Service: mouhid
| | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 8/29/2002 03:27:02, 22016 bytes
| | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 8/17/2001 16:48:00, 12160 bytes
| | | Driver: LHidFlt2.sys, 9/4/2001 12:41:00, 21936 bytes
| | | Driver: LMouFlt2.sys, 9/4/2001 12:41:00, 67440 bytes
| | | Driver: LKbdFlt2.sys, 9/4/2001 12:41:00, 5840 bytes
| | | Driver: LCoInst.dll, 9/4/2001 12:41:00, 19182 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------
+ Intel(R) 82801BA LPC Interface Controller - 2440
| Location: PCI bus 0, device 31, function 0
| Matching Device ID: pci\ven_8086&dev_2440
| Service: isapnp
| Driver: isapnp.sys, 8/18/2001 07:00:00, 35840 bytes
|
+-+ Standard Game Port
| | Matching Device ID: *pnpb02f
| | Service: gameenum
| | Driver: gameenum.sys, 8/29/2002 03:32:44, 9856 bytes
|
+ Intel(R) 82801BA/CA PCI Bridge - 244E
| Location: PCI bus 0, device 30, function 0
| Matching Device ID: pci\ven_8086&dev_244e
| Service: pci
| Driver: pci.sys, 8/29/2002 03:09:12, 62976 bytes
|
+-+ Creative SBLive! Gameport
| | Location: PCI bus 2, device 10, function 1
| | Matching Device ID: pci\ven_1102&dev_7002
| | Lower Filters: ctljystk
| | Service: gameenum
| | Driver: gameenum.sys, 8/29/2002 03:32:44, 9856 bytes
| | Driver: ctljystk.sys, 8/17/2001 15:19:20, 3712 bytes

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 8/29/2002 05:46:42, 38024 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/29/2002 03:27:02, 23424 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 8/29/2002 05:46:42, 38024 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 8/29/2002 03:27:02, 22016 bytes

----------------------------
DirectPlay Service Providers
----------------------------
DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Passed, Half Duplex: Passed, Mic: Failed gracefully
DirectPlay Test Result: All tests were successful.

-------------------
DirectPlay Adapters
-------------------
DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider: Generic SoftK56
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM2
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection - IPv4 -

-----------------------
DirectPlay Voice Codecs
-----------------------
Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 19.8 GB
Total Space: 57.2 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: QUANTUM FIREBALLP AS60.0

Drive: D:
Model: PLEXTOR CD-R PX-W2410A
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 00:59:52, 49536 bytes

Drive: E:
Model: ASUS DVD-ROM E616
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 00:59:52, 49536 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) 82801BA/CA PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_12\3&61AAA01&0&F0
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.1106 (English), 8/29/2002 03:09:12, 62976 bytes

Name: Intel(r) 82801BA Bus Master IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244B&SUBSYS_80281043&REV_12\3&61AAA01&0&F9
Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(r) 82801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2445&SUBSYS_80721043&REV_12\3&61AAA01&0&FD
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.0000.0900 (English), 12/12/2002 00:14:32, 4096 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 02:56:57, 130048 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 01:15:21, 140928 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 5.01.2600.1106 (English), 8/29/2002 03:32:34, 57856 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.01.2600.1106 (English), 8/29/2002 04:01:00, 134272 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.0000.0900 (English), 12/12/2002 00:14:32, 45696 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 03:56:58, 23552 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ac97intc.sys, 5.10.0000.3523 (English), 8/17/2001 07:20:04, 96256 bytes

Name: Intel(r) 82801BA/BAM USB Universal Host Controller - 2444
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2444&SUBSYS_80281043&REV_12\3&61AAA01&0&FC

Name: Intel(r) 82801BA/BAM USB Universal Host Controller - 2442
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2442&SUBSYS_80281043&REV_12\3&61AAA01&0&FA

Name: Intel(R) 82801BA LPC Interface Controller - 2440
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2440&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_12\3&61AAA01&0&F8
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/18/2001 07:00:00, 35840 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82845 Processor to AGP Controller - 1A31
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1A31&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_03\3&61AAA01&0&08
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AGP440.SYS, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 08:58:00, 25472 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82845 Processor to I/O Controller - 1A30
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1A30&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_03\3&61AAA01&0&00

Name: Generic SoftK56
Device ID: PCI\VEN_14F1&DEV_2043&SUBSYS_1048144F&REV_01\4&122329E2&0&58F0

Name: Creative SBLive! Gameport
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7002&SUBSYS_00201102&REV_08\4&122329E2&0&51F0
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\gameenum.sys, 5.01.2600.1106 (English), 8/29/2002 03:32:44, 9856 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctljystk.sys, 5.01.2501.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 15:19:20, 3712 bytes

Name: Creative SB Live! Series (WDM)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0002&SUBSYS_80641102&REV_08\4&122329E2&0&50F0

Name: 3Com EtherLink 10/100 PCI TX NIC (3C905B-TX)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10B7&DEV_9055&SUBSYS_905510B7&REV_24\4&122329E2&0&60F0

Name: ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5144&SUBSYS_02AA1002&REV_00\4&31CEC518&0&0008
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys, 6.14.0010.6483 (English), 9/29/2004 08:22:22, 800256 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2dvag.dll, 6.14.0010.6483 (English), 9/29/2004 08:22:42, 216576 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2cqag.dll, 6.14.0010.0257 (English), 9/29/2004 07:29:00, 245760 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2mdxx.exe, 6.14.0010.2494 (English), 9/29/2004 08:18:28, 65536 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati3duag.dll, 6.14.0010.0263 (English), 9/29/2004 08:05:10, 2254560 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.dll, 6.14.0001.0033 (English), 9/29/2004 07:45:16, 479840 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDDC.DLL, 6.14.0010.0005 (English), 9/29/2004 08:16:22, 81920 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitvo32.dll, 6.14.0010.4100 (English), 9/29/2004 07:36:20, 17408 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativcoxx.dll, 6.13.0010.0005 (English), 11/9/2001 10:01:04, 24064 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.exe, 6.14.0010.4107 (English), 9/29/2004 08:16:44, 405504 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.dll, 6.14.0010.4107 (English), 9/29/2004 08:18:08, 90112 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2492 (English), 9/29/2004 08:18:50, 131072 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Oemdspif.dll, 6.14.0001.0010 (English), 9/29/2004 08:18:36, 102400 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2495 (English), 9/29/2004 08:18:20, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDEMGR.dll, 1.00.1733.17172 (English), 9/29/2004 10:32:34, 163840 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atifglpf.xml, 9/27/2004 14:38:48, 10055 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.4650 (English), 9/29/2004 08:44:00, 6553600 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll, 6.14.0010.4003 (English), 9/29/2004 10:58:44, 294912 bytes

------------------
DirectX Components
------------------
ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 266240 bytes
ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 27136 bytes
dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 10496 bytes
d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:41 1179648 bytes
d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:41 8192 bytes
d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:41 1689088 bytes
d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 436224 bytes
d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:41 825344 bytes
d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 590336 bytes
d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 350208 bytes
d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 47616 bytes
d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 34816 bytes
dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 07:00:00 33040 bytes
dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 229888 bytes
dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 23552 bytes
dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 07:00:00 42768 bytes
dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 57344 bytes
dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:48 30208 bytes
dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:48 18432 bytes
dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 375296 bytes
dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:03 3584 bytes
dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:03 3584 bytes
dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 212480 bytes
dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:48 83456 bytes
dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 116736 bytes
dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 21504 bytes
dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 35328 bytes
dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 60928 bytes
dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 07:00:00 53520 bytes
dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 159232 bytes
dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 181760 bytes
dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 44032 bytes
diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 467968 bytes
joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 68608 bytes
gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 223232 bytes
pid.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:44 35328 bytes
gameenum.sys: 5.01.2600.1106 English Final Retail 8/29/2002 03:32:44 9856 bytes
dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 367616 bytes
dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 1294336 bytes
dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 19456 bytes
dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 181760 bytes
dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 71680 bytes
dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 104448 bytes
dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 28672 bytes
dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 61440 bytes
dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 181248 bytes
dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 35840 bytes
dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 105984 bytes
dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 103424 bytes
dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 82432 bytes
system.dll: 1.01.4322.0573 English Final Retail 9/27/2003 12:50:25 1216512 bytes
dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 619008 bytes
dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 1227264 bytes
dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 2113536 bytes
mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6140 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 07:00:00 924432 bytes
mfc42.dll: 6.02.4131.0000 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 1028096 bytes
wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:46 22528 bytes
amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:41 70656 bytes
devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 59904 bytes
dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1125 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 498205 bytes
mciqtz.drv: 4.00.0096.0729 English Final Retail 8/17/1998 04:21:54 11776 bytes
mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 35328 bytes
mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 148992 bytes
msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:43 14336 bytes
encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 20480 bytes
qasf.dll: 9.00.0000.3250 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:44 237568 bytes
qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:44 192512 bytes
qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:44 279040 bytes
qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:44 385024 bytes
qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:44 562176 bytes
qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:24 733696 bytes
quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:44 1287680 bytes
quartz.vxd: Final Retail 8/17/1998 04:21:56 5672 bytes
strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3928 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:45 246302 bytes
vidx16.dll: 0.00.0000.0000 English Final Retail 8/17/1998 04:21:56 10240 bytes
iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 199680 bytes
ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 848384 bytes
ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 120320 bytes
ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 338432 bytes
ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 755200 bytes
ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 200192 bytes
ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:42 183808 bytes
ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 154624 bytes
mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:44 204288 bytes
ks.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 01:15:21 140928 bytes
ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 130048 bytes
ksuser.dll: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 12/12/2002 00:14:32 4096 bytes
stream.sys: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 12/12/2002 00:14:32 45696 bytes
mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:58:38 5376 bytes
mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:58:40 4992 bytes
mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:58:41 7552 bytes
swenum.sys: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 12/12/2002 00:14:32 4096 bytes
mstee.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:58:38 5504 bytes
bdaplgin.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 18432 bytes
bdasup.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 01:10:12 11776 bytes
msdvbnp.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 56832 bytes
psisdecd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:44 363520 bytes
psisrndr.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 33280 bytes
ipsink.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 16384 bytes
mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 118272 bytes
ndisip.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 01:10:12 10880 bytes
mpe.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 01:10:12 15360 bytes
streamip.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 01:10:12 15360 bytes
msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:43 1428480 bytes
slip.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 01:10:16 11136 bytes
nabtsfec.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 01:10:28 85376 bytes
ccdecode.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 01:10:16 17024 bytes
vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 30720 bytes
msyuv.dll: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Retail 2/17/2003 09:16:28 16896 bytes
kstvtune.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 61952 bytes
ksxbar.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 43008 bytes
kswdmcap.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:57 90624 bytes
vfwwdm32.dll: 5.01.2600.1106 English Final Retail 8/29/2002 05:41:18 49664 bytes
wstcodec.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 01:10:21 19328 bytes
wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 02:56:46 50688 bytes
msdv.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 01:09:58 51328 bytes

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

WDM Streaming VBI Codecs:
ATI Specialized MVD Codec,0x00200000,1,0,,5.03.2600.2180
ATI Specialized PCD WDM VBI Codec,0x00200000,1,0,,5.03.2600.2180
NABTS/FEC VBI Codec,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.2180
CC Decoder,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.2180
WST Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
DivX Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,divxdec.ax,5.00.0003.0740
WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
InterVideo Video Decoder,0x00700000,2,3,ivivideo.ax,3.00.0055.0005
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Nero Digital Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeAudio.ax,1.00.0004.0020
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.402 6.0000
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo‚ģ video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0 000
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,
WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.00 00
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2 180
Indeo‚ģ video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
RAVISENT ATI S/PDIF Adapter,0x00200000,1,1,ATIAdapter.dll,1.00.0000.00 11
Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000. 4487
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Arcsoft Mpeg Encoder Filter,0x00200000,2,0,MPEGCO~1.AX,1.00.0002.0002
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
ATI Time Shift Splitter,0x00600000,1,3,atidvcr.dll,4.10.0000.1557
ATI Time Shift Reader,0x00600000,0,1,atidvcr.dll,4.10.0000.1557
ATI Time Shift Writer,0x00200000,1,0,atidvcr.dll,4.10.0000.1557
ATI MPEG Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,4.10.0000.1557
MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.05.0000.0050
Nero Audio Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,1.00.0001.0008
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
Internal LMRT Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,LMRTREND.dll,6.00.0004.082 7
ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000
Render Dib New,0x00200000,1,1,ezrgb24.ax,1.00.0000.0000
ATI Video Capture Surface Allocator,0x003fffff,1,0,ativvpxx.ax,4.13.0001.508 5
Nero QuickTime(tm) Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,1.00.0000.0004
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ATI Video Format Converter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,4.10.0000.155 7
TrueMotion 2.0 Decompressor,0x00600001,1,1,tm20dec.ax,1.00.0000.0 001
WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.000 0
RAVISENT Cinemaster DS Video Decoder,0x0068f000,2,1,DSCinemVideoDecoder.DLL,2.0 0.0002.0610
Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,
Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000
ATI Line21 CC Decoder/Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,ATICCap.ax,7.01.0000.0006
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero ES Video Reader,0x00600000,0,1,NDParser.ax,2.00.0002.0020
Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.32 50
ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mpgaenc.ax,4.10.0000.1557
ATI Teletext Provider,0x00600000,1,0,AtiVTPxx.ax,7.00.0000.0027
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.2180
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mp4sds32.ax,8.00.0000. 0344
ATI MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,4.10.0000.1557
Nero Audio Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,1.00.0001.0008
DivX Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,divxdec.ax,5.00.0003.0740
ATI MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,3,1,atidvcr.dll,4.10.0000.1 557
ATI Audio Delay Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,4.10.0000.1557
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
InterVideo Audio Decoder,0x00700000,1,1,iviaudio.ax,3.00.0055.0005
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.2180
Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mpg4ds32.ax,8.00.0000. 4487
Nero Video Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,1.00.0001.0008
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Nero AAC Parser,0x00400000,1,1,NeAudio.ax,1.00.0004.0020
WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.000 0
ATI MPEG Archiver,0x00200000,0,0,atidvcr.dll,4.10.0000.1557
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Cutlist File Source,0x00200000,0,1,qcut.dll,6.00.0002.0902
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
.RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
InterVideo Navigator,0x00190000,0,3,ivinav.ax,3.00.0055.0005
ATI Still Capture,0x00200000,1,0,atistill.ax,7.01.0000.0006
WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600 .2180
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo‚ģ audio software,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053
Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.00 00
WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000
URL StreamRenderer,0x00600000,1,0,LMRTREND.dll,6.00.00 04.0827
Nero Video Decoder,0x00600000,2,2,NeVideo.ax,2.00.0002.0008
Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2 180
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,
IVF source filter,0x00600000,0,1,ivfsrc.ax,5.10.0002.0051
WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0 000
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,
ATI Audio Pitch Correction Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,4.10.0000.1557
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
RealPlayer Audio Filter,0x00200000,1,1,rdsf3260.dll,6.00.0012.0770
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2 180
Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Lyric Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
Nero File Source,0x00200000,0,1,NeFileSrc.ax,1.00.0000.0006
Nero QuickTime(tm) Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,1.00.0000.0004
Nero DVD Decoder,0x00600000,2,2,NeVideo.ax,2.00.0002.0008
Nero Digital Parser,0x00600000,0,3,NDParser.ax,2.00.0002.0020
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Video Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,1.00.0001.0008
Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
RAVISENT Cinemaster DS Audio Decoder,0x0068f2a4,1,1,DSCinemAudioDecoder.dll,1.0 6.0003.0727
Windows Media Pad VU Data Grabber,0x00600000,1,0,wmmfilt.dll,1.02.2541.0000
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,1,0,psisrndr.ax,6.05.2600.2180
QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2 180
ShotBoundaryDet,0x00200000,1,1,wmmfilt.dll,1.02.25 41.0000
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo‚ģ video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
Indeo‚ģ video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
ATI YUYV Packed Compressor,0x00400000,1,1,,4.12.0001.5051

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Data Transforms:
Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.2180
Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

Video Compressors:
WMVideo Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
Arcsoft Mpeg Encode Filter,0x00200000,0,0,MPEGCO~1.AX,1.00.0002.0002
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo‚ģ video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.218 0
Nero Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,,
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
DivX 5.0.3 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Intel I.263 Video Driver 2.55.016,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Intel Indeo‚ģ Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo‚ģ video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft Windows Media Video 9,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
ATI YUV12 Format Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mpgaenc.ax,4.10.0000.1557
Nero Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,,
IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600 .2180
Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Audio Capture Sources:
SB Live! Wave Device,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Intel(r) Integrated Audio,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Midi Renderers:
A: SB Live! MIDI Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
B: SB Live! MIDI Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
SB Live! MIDI UART,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
ATI Rage Theater Audio,0x00200000,1,0,,5.03.2600.2180
ATI Rage Theater Video Capture,0x00200000,1,4,,5.03.2600.2180
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
SB Live! MIDI UART,0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.2180
SB Live! Wave Device,0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.2180
Intel(r) Integrated Audio,0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
ATI Rage Theater Audio,0x00200000,1,0,,5.03.2600.2180
A: SB Live! MIDI Synth,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
B: SB Live! MIDI Synth,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
SB Live! Wave Device,0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.2180
Intel(r) Integrated Audio,0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.2180

BDA Rendering Filters:
BDA IP Sink,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,

Video Capture Sources:
ATI Rage Theater Video Capture,0x00200000,1,4,,5.03.2600.2180

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,1,0,psisrndr.ax,6.05.2600.2180
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,

WDM Streaming TV Tuner Devices:
ATI TV Tuner,0x00200000,0,2,,5.03.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Crossbar Devices:
ATI Rage Theater Video Crossbar,0x00200000,3,1,,5.03.2600.2180
ATI TV Audio Crossbar,0x00200000,5,4,,5.03.2600.2180

WDM Streaming TV Audio Devices:
ATI TV Audio,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Mixer Devices:
Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.2180

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

Audio Renderers:
SB Live! Wave Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
RAVISENT ATI S/PDIF Adapter,0x00200000,1,1,ATIAdapter.dll,1.00.0000.00 11
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
DirectSound: Intel(r) Integrated Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
DirectSound: SB Live! Wave Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Intel(r) Integrated Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180

WDM Streaming System Devices:
A: SB Live! MIDI Synth,0x00200000,11,2,,5.03.2600.2180
B: SB Live! MIDI Synth,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
SB Live! Wave Device,0x00200000,13,2,,5.03.2600.2180
Intel(r) Integrated Audio,0x00200000,12,3,,5.03.2600.2180

BDA Receiver Component:
BDA Slip De-Framer,0x00600000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

You give what you get ;-) I give fairness and friendship.

maztec
11-16-2004, 09:23 AM
You have a Radeon 7200. The v1.02 patch gettable via here:
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=10089

Should fix all your issues and not create new ones like the v1.01 patch did :P

Maz

rbat-tams
11-17-2004, 12:24 AM
Thanks to the patchers. I need my Myst!

I am far too tired to test things out more than I have. But I ended my last game at a spot where the big, dark blocks ate up the image. I returned to that spot after installing the patch, And voila! No blocks. Just cool graphics. I'm a little miffed, however, that I couldn't make a cup of tea with that hot water I boiled. ;-)

The game play is still jerky, but if I understand matters correctly, no amount of patching can correct that, since it has to do with the choice to use double layered dics. Maybe the next installment will address that. Frankly, I'd rather have to take a disc out of the drive and put another one in every so often than deal with this jerkiness. Even if that involves 10 discs! But that's me. I'm often in a minority on matters of taste.

Incidentally, I have received zero assistance from Ubisoft in registering my product (Myst 4), despite repeated emails to the 'proper' people. I am no longer interested. And I have been unable to change my username. I just love having my (partial) email out there for everyone to see. - I had to complain somewhere where I knew I was being heard!

Thanks maztec.

maztec
11-17-2004, 01:07 AM
heh.

Anyway.... You did do a complete install? Dual layer shouldn't cause anymore jerkiness than single layer.. Just the sure amount of content is going to cause it.. do a complete install and defrag your drive.

rbat-tams
11-18-2004, 07:14 AM
Thanks. I just did a degrag. I think it was after I had installed (complete) the game, but before playing it for the first time.

I did a defrag, a virus scan, an Adaware and Spybot sweep and had a look at my newest registry entries, courtesy of regclean. On the other hand, I might have too much stuff running when I'm running the game. I know there's an issue with unnecessary programs being loaded at startup, if one doesn't do some organizing and so forth. And as you noted, The sheer volume of info in the game might make it unwieldly.

I thought it was you who suggested in an earlier post that the dual layer disc could be behind the jerkiness problem with Myst 4? Maybe I misunderstood you.

But I'm happy. I suppose I could uninstall and reinstall, after degragging etc, again. But I'd kinda have to push myself to do that. I just want to relax.

maztec
11-18-2004, 02:29 PM
rbat, don't blame you a bit.. Hmmm, I believe I suggsted that dual layer media could be responsible for jerkiness on slower DVD drives if you didn't do a complete install...

I gather you did a complete install :P

Well blarg, only thing left on my blatter is that bleeding edge video card you have :P http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Maz

rbat-tams
11-18-2004, 10:45 PM
I hear that. I'll have to shoot for something better in not too distant future.

Now, I've got some Sherry to drink and some Myst to play...

Cheers

maztec
11-19-2004, 12:14 AM
ooohhhh sherry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Draco_13
11-22-2004, 07:44 AM
After installing the 1.02 patch and playing a bit, I can say it: it works.
I couldn't play with original game because of graphic blocks and random crashes.
1.01 patch did't get rid of the crashes, but added more.
Now with 1.02 everything works fine so far (played Haven, Spire and some Serenia)

Add this system to the working list:

Laptop computer
Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz
512 Mb RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 64Mb
Latest card drivers
Light instalation (not enough hard drive for full)
Combo Drive CD-RW / DVD

sllimb60
11-28-2004, 08:29 PM
At least some people are getting to play it! Mine locks up the second you start the game. I've been working with some at ubi support but not getting anywhere. I feel it the Geforce mx2 video card. I've updated all the drivers but no improvement. Will any of these patches help a game that won't even play?
computer specs:
athlon 2.1 gig proccessor
Geforce 2mx/mx video
soundblaster live
12x dvd drive
384 ram
directx 9.0c
And lots of fustration!!!!!!

rbat-tams
11-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Well, I know how it is when I'm the one who can't get things to work and everyone else is fine and some respond with "But I'm doing fine!" So I'm going to say to slim and the rest who have systems with 'problems', you have my sympathy. I'm sure that eventually, you'll get things straight. But it's too bad you have to endure a lot of frustration getting there.

Yes, The patch worked okay for me. Otherwise, by all accounts, I couldn't have beaten the Haven puzzle. In fact, While I wouldn't say that I could never get through these games on my own - given no job and, say, lots of economic independence and therefore lots of time and no other problems to deal with - I couldn't normally do these games on my own. Which makes me wonder how the heck others do! Really, If it weren't for walkthroughs, which I don't mind (it's relative), I simply couldn't play the game. So, My thanks go to those who provide them.

I found Haven a bit boring. Man Spire is cool! And yes, The Sherry is wonderful. It's Harvey's Bristol Cream.

chimneystones
12-04-2004, 04:09 PM
V1.02 does not work for me. After installing the patch, the initial video pauses three or four times before the transport docks, sometimes for several full minutes. The unpatched game worked fine through the intro (haven't gotten very far into it yet). Graphics card is a Radeon 9800XT, 256M RAM. System is a P4 with 2G RAM - should run OK. Updated the video drivers a couple of weeks ago, so they're reasonably current.

maztec
12-04-2004, 11:35 PM
IF the unpatched version works.. use it. Patches are not always necessarily better.

Heimdall_G
03-15-2005, 09:13 AM
The v1.03 patch (15.4 MB) is available here (http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=708).

"Fixed in version 1.03

PC & MAC

- Subtitles for English, Italian, German, French or Spanish are now available.

- Fixed some memory leaks and random crashes.

PC ONLY

- The NVidia driver 66.93 is not working properly with some combinations of AMD CPU and Geforce 4MX.
We recommand users to upgrade their driver when a new release will be available from NVidia."

rollinsonbill
04-13-2005, 05:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maztec:
I have no idea what happened to your post.

My response appears to also be missing.

I stated yesterday that the patch isn't out yet. I just wrote (or current) into the above to keep from having to re-edit the post in a days/a week/whatever.

Maz <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Hi i've downloaded patches v1.0 to v1.02 to 1.03 and each one will not Install
error mess comes up "could not retrieve installation folder" installation aborted why is this, I'm running ME 98 with a samsung sd612 dvd, and having same probs as everyone else disk 2 will not load

T.O.O.O.
04-02-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm not sure if this problem is me, or if the puzzle is supposed to be like this.

I played the game along just fine until Serenia. At the risk of SPOILERS!, here's the problem.

I closed the "broken" dam. Then, I went and closed the dam behind it, which cut off water to the "broken" dam, and stream behind leading to it dried up. Makes sense. But then, I went around front of the "broken" dam, and there's still water coming out. Is the game screwy, or is the puzzle supposed to be like that?
I just installed the new patch, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Was I supposed to install the patch before playing, or will it fix an ongoing game?

Thanks.