PDA

View Full Version : .50 cal sound

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 11:26 PM
its changed slightly. they have mixed a different sound in there withthe original. sounds.....kinda....deeper maybe?. i cant put my finger on it, more of a mechanical sound. its a bit better then what we had before.
the same goes for the russain 20mm Shavk i think its called. doesnt make that loud clicking nose when u fire anymore.
oh and one more thing. i thought the merlin sound was supose to be changed. i know oleg said before, that the software he was using couldnt produce the merlin "growl" but he was working on something similar. doesnt sound any different to me.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 11:26 PM
its changed slightly. they have mixed a different sound in there withthe original. sounds.....kinda....deeper maybe?. i cant put my finger on it, more of a mechanical sound. its a bit better then what we had before.
the same goes for the russain 20mm Shavk i think its called. doesnt make that loud clicking nose when u fire anymore.
oh and one more thing. i thought the merlin sound was supose to be changed. i know oleg said before, that the software he was using couldnt produce the merlin "growl" but he was working on something similar. doesnt sound any different to me.

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 02:11 AM
Fly a 190A5, it sounds lucious now...

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<center>
http://home.comcast.net/~argylestransom/Pics/A10Bun.jpg
</center>

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 02:16 AM
I was flying the P47 and the guns still sounded like crap. Same with anyone else? The 109 seemed a little better. I have not flown many since the patch.

...and once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been and there you long to return.
~leonardo de vinci

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 02:24 AM
What does crap sound like?

----------------------------------
=38=Backfire
Starshii Leytenant - 38. OIAE