PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think

sniperrus
11-15-2007, 05:58 AM
that the really dropped the ball on releasing this game? Really wish they would have put a bit more time into it before releasing, yes i know they delayed the release already, but I would rather have an amazing game with few to no glitches than have the game out early with tons of stupid mistakes, just my 2 cents.

MiniAssasin
11-15-2007, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by sniperrus:
that the really dropped the ball on releasing this game? Really wish they would have put a bit more time into it before releasing, yes i know they delayed the release already, but I would rather have an amazing game with few to no glitches than have the game out early with tons of stupid mistakes, just my 2 cents.

seeing as its been in production for like 4 years or summin i do not believe for an instance that they rushed the game

Cutts77
11-15-2007, 06:01 AM
If glitches are apparent i'm sure they will release patches for it.

sniperrus
11-15-2007, 06:05 AM
Not trying to hating on the game just wish there were less bugs, makes me cry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Cutts77
11-15-2007, 06:08 AM
Revel in the fact you have it and others dont.

sniperrus
11-15-2007, 06:11 AM
did they change the date again coulda sworn it was out yesterday.... Just walked into gamestop and bought it lol.

bobbylucifer
11-15-2007, 06:36 AM
it was out yesterday in america. what bugs are you even talking about?

sniperrus
11-15-2007, 06:42 AM
Jumped from a building a froze, when u walk through a crowd pushing O u push randomly not targeting anyone, jumping from place to place could be more fluid, the horse riding seems pointless, just to get from point A to point B (so far any way). Ill list more as I find them.

MiniAssasin
11-15-2007, 06:45 AM
Jumped from a building a froze, when u walk through a crowd pushing O u push randomly not targeting anyone, jumping from place to place could be more fluid, the horse riding seems pointless, just to get from point A to point B (so far any way). Ill list more as I find them.

ur an idiot lol

the only bug ya mentioned is a game freeze

sniperrus
11-15-2007, 06:47 AM
Did I saw bugs or mistakes? Learn to read.

Exassassin
11-15-2007, 06:48 AM
Anyone else think this thread should be closed?

I am having enough of people constantly duplicating their threads, or keep crying about the fact his or her game is freezing. Not everyone is having these issues. If that would be the case this forum would have been full of topics about the game freezing on them. You just either have a bad copy, or your 360 is on the brink of extinction.

pgsmitty
11-15-2007, 06:49 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

You only pointed out on bug, the rest were petty complaints because everyone has to be a critic. They can't just play a game for 2 weeks and enjoy it before they start complaining, no, they have to start complaining as soon as they start playing.

sniperrus
11-15-2007, 06:49 AM
I have it for PS3

BTOG46
11-15-2007, 06:50 AM
Did I saw bugs or mistakes? Learn to read.
"I would rather have an amazing game with few to no glitches than have the game out early with tons of stupid mistakes, just my 2 cents."

You certainly seem to imply it with that line.........

sniperrus
11-15-2007, 06:58 AM
ok since we have the grammer patrol out today, the game DOES have glitches, PS3 and xbox 360 alike. Mistakes in Game play that I listed above (in the PS3 version dunno about 360). Encountered all these within 1 hr of palying the game so I'm guessing there will be more to come. Happy?

Freefall69
11-15-2007, 07:04 AM
Not trying to hating on the game just wish there were less bugs, makes me cry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

This also implies you said bugs.

Rather than us learn to read, maybe you should! so if you were to forget what you had just typed in your own topic AGAIN then you could at least read through it to jog your memory.

Oh and lose the attitude, you'll get stamped out here big man...

BTOG46
11-15-2007, 07:08 AM
ok since we have the grammer patrol out today, the game DOES have glitches, PS3 and xbox 360 alike. Mistakes in Game play that I listed above (in the PS3 version dunno about 360). Encountered all these within 1 hr of palying the game so I'm guessing there will be more to come. Happy?
Most of the things you mention in other posts are simply a dislike of the way certain things are handled, ie. you don't like the horse riding, you don't like the way he moves through the crowd..........
As for bugs, a bug is something that on a console, all consoles of that make would have, if it happens only on a minority, then it's usually a fault with an individual setup.
There are plenty of people who've played the game without complaining, so by your reasoning they must be mistaken if they had no problems.

sniperrus
11-15-2007, 07:09 AM
Lemme put in the final word, save your money untill this game is fixed, I was as excited as anyone about this game, was worried when I heard UBI was the one creating the game but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and once again they dont deliver.

Exassassin
11-15-2007, 07:11 AM
Lemme put in the final word, save your money untill this game is fixed, I was as excited as anyone about this game, was worried when I heard UBI was the one creating the game but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and once again they dont deliver.

Go ahead and cry further if you like, but you have nothing but a boring opinion. There are people who are absolutely enjoying this game, and some people who are not. This game is not intended for everyone and you should have known that.

BTOG46
11-15-2007, 07:12 AM
Ah, so this is simply yet another UBI bashing thread then, you should have said at the start that you have a personal dislike of the publishers.

sniperrus
11-15-2007, 07:16 AM
I like their game ideas they just dont come through 95% of them time. Playing through each mission seems just like the last one did.

Cutts77
11-15-2007, 07:19 AM
There are too many of these. I'm bored.

elvenmonkey13
11-15-2007, 07:29 AM
I love the game. i bought it yesterday and played for about 3 hours. The only problem throughout the game is that during the cut scenes sometimes objects go through other stuff. Like another persons hand through Altiar, but thhose only happened twice within 3 hours, and countless cut scenes .

DeAdLy2323
11-15-2007, 07:31 AM
stop complaining please, the game is fine and once you start playing it you wont notice any of this stuff, you only are now because you want to find something bad with it, and if you let a little hand through a body or robe through the floor bother you then it will, learn to let the little things go

RichieBPM
11-15-2007, 07:39 AM
I played AC for about twelve hours straight yesterday(360 version)... No bugs, no glitches. Just a lot of fun... My only complaint would be guards going into their high alert when you fly past on a horse... Why's that? Was there an enforced equine speed limit in 1191? Not even a minor gripe tho... Awesome game.

Seragath
11-15-2007, 10:06 AM
so far all the games i have Played by UBI are awesome..i have no idea why you hate them..http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

elvenmonkey13
11-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Did you not see me say I love it??
I dont care if it happens, i was just saying thats all i saw.