PDA

View Full Version : Malpractice (Courtesan Mission)

Deaghaidh
12-07-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm stuck on my very last courtesan mission and it's driving me nuts. It's "malpractice" the one in which you have to steal a cure from a doctor and return to the courtesan in a very brief period of time. I always run out of time way before making it back.

I've tried traveling via rooftop, freerunning, horseback, nothing makes much difference. I've tried pickpocketing covertly and just running up and smoke bombing the guy (killing him costs you full synch)and no matter what I still run out of time several blocks from the courtesan who needs the cure.

Any guidance on what route to take?

I haven't seen any walkthroughs or videos out there for this or any other side missions.

aogoalie
12-07-2010, 04:27 PM
If you have parachutes... before you start the mission stalk up on them and call your horse for quick mounting. from when it starts you have to take a squiggly rout towards the doc. when there get of your horse and onto the roof behind drop down andd pickpocket him from behind. then run your *** off to the final objective (dnt get on your horse!). you should make it just in time.

the key part is to go strait from your horse to the roof behind him and not to touch the street until right b4 you pickpocket him.

good luck

aogoalie
12-07-2010, 04:28 PM
The parachutes will help you if need to jump from high distances to glide towards the courtesan.

adikeo
12-11-2010, 10:22 PM
I didn't use a horse on this one but did manage to get 100% sync on it. The thing that helped me was to plan my route and set a manual waymarker.

E-Zekiel
12-12-2010, 03:05 AM
I just ran through the streets (took 3 tries to memorize the path) at full sprint speed, I found that to be quicker than climbing or anything else. I absolutely avoided bumping anyone as that would slow me down too much.