PDA

View Full Version : What are Canada's options for a Collector's Edition for Revelations?

Drybones20008
10-12-2011, 02:30 PM
We're weeks away from the release of Revelations and i can't find anywhere in Canada that has a collector's edition for pre-order!

The only thing i see is the free upgrade to the Signature Edition at Gamestop. Gamestop.ca doesn't even have the Ultimate Bundle that has a figurines that Gamestop.COM has.

Isn't there like 5 different editions and NONE are available in Canada? WTF!

I remember getting the Jack in the box Doctor collector's edition for Brotherhood and that was amazing! It's sitting proudly on my shelf! I want something like that for Revelations!

And i don't mind paying 100-150$

I already have the collector's edition of both Batman Arkham City and Uncharted 3 on pre-order.

So yeah, what ARE the options for a nice collector's edition in Canada?

Thanks!

Chronomancy
10-12-2011, 03:16 PM
You already made a thread like this and got no answers what makes you think this one would?

And to be honest it's not hard to check yourself.

Drybones20008
10-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:
You already made a thread like this and got no answers what makes you think this one would?

Wow, mean much? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Because i did a thread in the multiplayer section which didn't really pertain to ONLY multiplayer. Figured it would make more sense in the GENERAL Assassin's Creed forum.

And plus i did do some research but everything is always just USA. it's hard to find out what are the plans for CANADA.

BTW if you can't contribute to a thread what's the point of replying to it besides sounding like a *****?

RzaRecta357
10-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Yeah, for the minds that came up with the game being Canadian you think we wouldn't get screwed so hard. You have to order it from overseas.

I'd rather the Turkish armor and doctor skin but I want the game day one so I'm screwed on that.

Jexx21
10-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Normal Edition
Signature Edition
Digital Edition (PC)

Chronomancy
10-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Drybones20008:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:

Because i did a thread in the multiplayer section which didn't really pertain to ONLY multiplayer. Figured it would make more sense in the GENERAL Assassin's Creed forum.

And plus i did do some research but everything is always just USA. it's hard to find out what are the plans for CANADA.

BTW if you can't contribute to a thread what's the point of replying to it besides sounding like a *****? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go to your nearest EB Games, Gamestop whatever it's really not hard.

Drybones20008
10-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drybones20008:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:

BTW if you can't contribute to a thread what's the point of replying to it besides sounding like a *****? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go to your nearest EB Games, Gamestop whatever it's really not hard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever, just go away.

Anyways.

I bit the bullet and ordered the Ultimate Edition from Gamestop.COM which cost me 20$ in shipping! Oh well at least it's what i wanted. Some cool figurines and plus i get the signature edition. But yeah i really wish there was only ONE edition.

Biomedical-Fire
10-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Drybones20008: But yeah i really wish there was only ONE edition. Yes it would've made sense for Ubi to of made 1 or 2 different CE's for the game and done a WorldWide release like other companies do, but they seem to like favoring one Region over another. So when after the game comes out, the people from that favored Region can come here on the forums and gloat on how much better their Edition is than the unfavored Region's Edition is. So to get the Brotherhood Codex Edition and the Revelations Collector's Edition, the Editions that I wanted, but North America got screwed out of, I had to import them for PC.

SleezeRocker
10-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Hey guys..an informant of mine from Canada actually showed me this

Assasisn's Creed Revelations- Ultimate edition (http://www.gamestop.ca/ps3/assassins-creed-revelations-ultimate-edition/311717)

what does it include?
Well it contains the signature edition AND.....the AC Encyclopedia! *que in Metal Gear exclamtion mark*

http://www.gamestop.ca/common/images/lbox/704593b.jpg

so Candians get the almighty Encyclopedia+ game for 80$ and in US we get 2 toys to put on our Desktops and then give em to our kids 5 years later for 100$ :P lol

Biomedical-Fire
10-15-2011, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
Hey guys..an informant of mine from Canada actually showed me this

Assasisn's Creed Revelations- Ultimate edition (http://www.gamestop.ca/ps3/assassins-creed-revelations-ultimate-edition/311717)

what does it include?
Well it contains the signature edition AND.....the AC Encyclopedia! *que in Metal Gear exclamtion mark*

http://www.gamestop.ca/common/images/lbox/704593b.jpg

so Candians get the almighty Encyclopedia+ game for 80$ and in US we get 2 toys to put on our Desktops and then give em to our kids 5 years later for 100$ :P lol I just might have to cancel my pre-order for the Collector's Edition and get this instead.

kriegerdesgottes
10-15-2011, 02:03 PM
I considered the Ultimate Edition but it's just not worth it at all. You pay an extra 40 dollars for a toy flying machine and an Ezio toy. And it's online only. If you buy something online you don't typically get it on the day right? I really don't know how that works. Either way it's a rip off because you get the signature edition no matter what. You are literally paying $40.00 dollars extra for 2 toys and you have to get them online. No thanks.

Biomedical-Fire
10-16-2011, 10:56 AM
gamestop.ca does not ship to the U.S., so those living in the United States can't get this either.

Rogue-Eaglet
10-16-2011, 04:59 PM
I suppose it's Gamestop exclusive? I just had to go and say I'd be able to get a Collector's Edition elsewhere to the salesgirl over there when I cancelled the pre-order didn't I?