PDA

View Full Version : ??????? ????...

Evgeshk0
09-05-2010, 06:27 PM
???????? ? ???, ??? ?? ?????? ????... ??? ???? ??????? ? ?????? ?? ?????... ????? ????????? ? ???... ??? ?????? ?? ???? ????... ? ????????? ???? ? ??? ?????????????... ?????????, ??????? ????? 5 ? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ?????... ? ??? ?????????...
???????? ??? ???? ???????, ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ??????? ??????, ?? ?? ???? ?? ??????? =(

Deathgrim666
09-05-2010, 06:38 PM
pretty sure u go to either leo or u should get a time jump i think.

SBRedFlag
09-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Evgeshk0:
???????? ? ???, ??? ?? ?????? ????... ??? ???? ??????? ? ?????? ?? ?????... ????? ????????? ? ???... ??? ?????? ?? ???? ????... ? ????????? ???? ? ??? ?????????????... ?????????, ??????? ????? 5 ? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ?????... ? ??? ?????????...
???????? ??? ???? ???????, ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ??????? ??????, ?? ?? ???? ?? ??????? =(

This is the (google) translation into English for anyone who might be able to make sense of it. I personally cannot:

The problem is that at the stage of the game ... Where should go to Medici on the bridge ... after talking with him ... I do not where to go ... and constantly have to talk to him ... Talked, ran 5 minutes and again the same conversation on the bridge ... and so constantly ...
Help what to do to play again? already tried a lot, but neither of which did not help = (

JohnConnor2012
09-05-2010, 07:14 PM
It's a bug caused by the PC DLC not working properly - the Medici house mission. Not sure of the solution, but it might be lurking in Tech Support.

Evgeshk0
09-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Evgeshk0:

Problem in that at a game stage... Where it is necessary to approach to Medichu on the bridge... After conversation with it... To me any more where to go... And constantly it is necessary to talk to it... Has talked, the same conversation on the bridge Has run about minutes 5 and again... And so it is constant...
Help that it is necessary to make to play further? Already tried much but that hasn't helped

Seenoevil1991
09-12-2010, 10:24 AM
??? ?? ?????? ????????)))))
???? ?????? ? ?? ?????? ? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ????)))

luxor_mag
09-12-2010, 10:24 AM
??????, ?? ?? ????? ???? ??????????))) ??????? ???? ??????? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ??????????? ?????, ?? ??? ? ?? ???????????, ?? ??? ? ? ????????? ? ???????... ??? ?? ??????????, ??? ????? ????? ??? ?? ?????))) ???? ???, ???? ? ?????? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mr_Shade
09-12-2010, 10:27 AM
English please guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif