PDA

View Full Version : W.O questions

Taurusman75
04-09-2005, 01:59 PM
Hi guys,I would just like to know the following:
1. Why when I ask my Weapons Officer for a solution (by clicking on "solution to target" button) does he sometimes give me a solution by saying "solution ready" then other times he says nothing and also nothin is written in the little text box,the only thing thats written there is "Solution to target" wich I requested?
Should I still fire my torpedo's when my W.O says nothin?

2.I loaded the latest patch and one of the things the patch changes is to disable {grey out) the 2 buttons for the Weapons Officer called "identify target and solution to target"
there is apparently a difficulty setting wich allow you to enable or disable this funtion how can I access this function ?..I want my W.O to be able to give me solutions to targets and identify the contacts.In one mission I did, I was able to ask my W.O for solutions and to identify the targets,but in the next mission those 2 buttons was greyed out and disabled.why is that?..Thanking you guys in advance :-)

Taurusman75
04-09-2005, 01:59 PM
Hi guys,I would just like to know the following:
1. Why when I ask my Weapons Officer for a solution (by clicking on "solution to target" button) does he sometimes give me a solution by saying "solution ready" then other times he says nothing and also nothin is written in the little text box,the only thing thats written there is "Solution to target" wich I requested?
Should I still fire my torpedo's when my W.O says nothin?

2.I loaded the latest patch and one of the things the patch changes is to disable {grey out) the 2 buttons for the Weapons Officer called "identify target and solution to target"
there is apparently a difficulty setting wich allow you to enable or disable this funtion how can I access this function ?..I want my W.O to be able to give me solutions to targets and identify the contacts.In one mission I did, I was able to ask my W.O for solutions and to identify the targets,but in the next mission those 2 buttons was greyed out and disabled.why is that?..Thanking you guys in advance :-)

privateschultz
04-09-2005, 04:43 PM
if you shoot when he doesn't say anything you'll miss.