PDA

View Full Version : New Games

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 03:27 PM
Oleg:

I have never wrote any company or person regarding a specific product I have purchased. However, IL2 is the BEST flight simulator ever made. There is no other simulation that comes close.

Does Maddox Games have any other new flight simulations on the drawing board? I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but this is the first time I have posted a message and I am not current with past messages posted.

Once again, coming from a pilot, keep up the fantastic work!!

Sincerely,

jason Walker

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 03:27 PM
Oleg:

I have never wrote any company or person regarding a specific product I have purchased. However, IL2 is the BEST flight simulator ever made. There is no other simulation that comes close.

Does Maddox Games have any other new flight simulations on the drawing board? I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but this is the first time I have posted a message and I am not current with past messages posted.

Once again, coming from a pilot, keep up the fantastic work!!

Sincerely,

jason Walker

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 08:03 PM
lock on

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 08:09 PM
I thought Lock on was by another development company?? This is what the individual at E3 told me at the Ubisoft booth?

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 08:21 PM
sdagerq wrote:
- I thought Lock on was by another development
- company?? This is what the individual at E3 told me
- at the Ubisoft booth?
-
-

Yes, different team. Oleg is working on an RTS called Battlefield Command. It looks a lot like the graphics engine from IL2.

Death is just nature's way of telling you to watch your airspeed.

http://www.theinformationminister.com/press.php?ID=612345111

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 08:50 PM
that was funny

"Never forget the past so we dont make the same mistakes in the future"

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 05:34 AM
lock on is made by different people

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/ls.gif

Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter