PDA

View Full Version : Attachments In Far Cry 3

Shiloh8686
06-19-2011, 07:23 AM
What attachments do you think should be in FC3? For those of you who don't believe that there will be attachments, I actually have proof: In the gameplay demo shown at E3, the player is shown holding an AK-47 WITH A RAIL MOUNT. It would be completely unrealistic and unreasonable for the developers to put a rail mount on a gun if there weren't any attachments to put on the rail mount. So with that out of the way, you can list the attachments you would like to see in Far Cry 3. Here are mine:

Underbarrel Flare Launcher: Shoots a flare that can call reinforcements or just start a fire. Can be also be used to assist the player's ability to see when it is dark out. I did not originally have this idea.

Flashlight: Assists vision when it is dark, and impairs enemies' vision when aimed directly at them.

Dragon's Breath Ammo: Can be used for any 12-gauge shotgun, sets fire to whatever it is shot at.

Also, it would be cool if the scope on the sniper rifle could actually be removed.

RaZoRFINNISH
06-19-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Shiloh8686:
What attachments do you think should be in FC3? For those of you who don't believe that there will be attachments, I actually have proof: In the gameplay demo shown at E3, the player is shown holding an AK-47 WITH A RAIL MOUNT. It would be completely unrealistic and unreasonable for the developers to put a rail mount on a gun if there weren't any attachments to put on the rail mount. So with that out of the way, you can list the attachments you would like to see in Far Cry 3. Here are mine:

Underbarrel Flare Launcher: Shoots a flare that can call reinforcements or just start a fire. Can be also be used to assist the player's ability to see when it is dark out. I did not originally have this idea.

Flashlight: Assists vision when it is dark, and impairs enemies' vision when aimed directly at them.

Dragon's Breath Ammo: Can be used for any 12-gauge shotgun, sets fire to whatever it is shot at.

Also, it would be cool if the scope on the sniper rifle could actually be removed.

If it'd be something like in Crysis1, and able to be done in MP too, then yes. Otherwise, no. No CoD like attachments, please.

CaptainDEEZ
06-19-2011, 08:05 AM
Too many attachments or something like perks could ruin the game.
I really liked Far Cry 2. Too many extra mods might throw off the balance of the game.

RaZoRFINNISH
06-19-2011, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by CaptainDEEZ:
Too many attachments or something like perks could ruin the game.
I really liked Far Cry 2. Too many extra mods might throw off the balance of the game.

I do not think attachments can, if they're limited to silencers, sights and (slightly) different ammo types. No underbarrel GLs and it's all fine.

Clover_field.
06-19-2011, 04:53 PM
After driving 400 miles I want a

http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/7/743/ET6Z000Z/poster/lamborghini-diabolo.jpg