PDA

View Full Version : about informant missions

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 04:52 AM
anyone else finding these timed get all the flags missions impossible

i mean i never know where to start and if i do find a pattern i'l lose it and i can barely see the flags in the first place.

xekushnr
11-17-2007, 05:04 AM
Actually I dont think I've ever failed one. There is always one within 10 feet of you...after that, if you're using the HUD, theres a clear path for you to follow.

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by xekushnr:
Actually I dont think I've ever failed one. There is always one within 10 feet of you...after that, if you're using the HUD, theres a clear path for you to follow.

maybe its the timer thats throwing me off sync. but i wont be able to find one and then when i do im running along collecting them then i'l lose them. the radar doesnt help either.

xekushnr
11-17-2007, 05:11 AM
The map will show if the flag is above or below you when you look at the icon. It will put an arrow on the top or bottom of the icon. Dont rush yourself, look at the HUD and scan around you real quick if you cant see where to go. Once you do a few it becomes really easy. The last one I did took me less than a minute.

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by xekushnr:
The map will show if the flag is above or below you when you look at the icon. It will put an arrow on the top or bottom of the icon. Dont rush yourself, look at the HUD and scan around you real quick if you cant see where to go. Once you do a few it becomes really easy. The last one I did took me less than a minute.

never knew that about the arrow on the icons. that could help alot.