PDA

View Full Version : Sequencs 8 frustration

P3NATOPSFE
11-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Is there anyone else that was frustrated by the lack of choice throughout all of sequence 8? The complete event had to be done holding that stupid apple. It might as well have been nothing but cinematics, there was no deviation allowed.

LoonyPanda
11-30-2010, 10:37 PM
u mad?

recklesschords
11-30-2010, 10:49 PM
The use of the apple was... somewhat hilarious. It would've been more effective had Ezio just wailed on everyone with it.

Lucky13Desu
12-01-2010, 06:17 AM
Oh god i know what you mean, i just called all my assassins at some memories just so i wouldn't have to wait for the soldiers to kill themselves :-\

FrankieSatt
12-01-2010, 06:45 AM
I hate the apple. There was nothing to do but sqeeze the damn thing over and over again. I also used my assassin's to help me, as I was bored very quickly with the apple.

DarkicoN14
12-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Yeah i tried calling in my assassins.... 10/12 got killed >.>

extrememuffin
12-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
Yeah i tried calling in my assassins.... 10/12 got killed >.>
wow what level where they because if most where lvl 6+ they should of survived. and also you should of used arrow shower it doesnt leave your assassins in the open and still takes out lots of gaurds

FrankieSatt
12-01-2010, 10:57 AM
All my assassin's are level 10 full assassin's. I called them in and sat back and let them finish the job. Never lost a single one.

E-Zekiel
12-01-2010, 12:39 PM
I liked the apple, but it gets redundant pretty quickly. It's nice for a mission or two, maybe three, but the entire sequence with nothing but apple?

However, I'm thinking maybe the reason for it was to show its control. Or to show even the guards' unrest by Ezio's "control" from the apple showing their discontent for their masters.

I also notice it didn't actually kill anybody. Just knocked them out. Maybe they wanted to force knockouts, too. To show that Ezio didn't use it to kill people.

(they didn't need to do this with me, I go for knockouts rather than kills anyway! lol)

assassin087
12-01-2010, 06:09 PM
what was really innoying was getting full synch by not losing any health. The apple consumes my health as i use it so the only way to get full synch was to run away.

davo1270
12-01-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
I liked the apple, but it gets redundant pretty quickly. It's nice for a mission or two, maybe three, but the entire sequence with nothing but apple?

However, I'm thinking maybe the reason for it was to show its control. Or to show even the guards' unrest by Ezio's "control" from the apple showing their discontent for their masters.

I also notice it didn't actually kill anybody. Just knocked them out. Maybe they wanted to force knockouts, too. To show that Ezio didn't use it to kill people.

(they didn't need to do this with me, I go for knockouts rather than kills anyway! lol)

if u hold the X/square button long enough, then a small white circle would start coming out and when u let go, it killed whoever was in the range of it, the yellow circle only manipulated them to fight othert guards

ElGrandeLupo
12-06-2010, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by P3NATOPSFE:
Is there anyone else that was frustrated by the lack of choice throughout all of sequence 8? The complete event had to be done holding that stupid apple. It might as well have been nothing but cinematics, there was no deviation allowed.
As much as i love this game, sequence 8 is be far the worst kind of gameplay i've seen/played in a long time.
I hate being showed, kicked and pushed forward without any freedom to choose where i want to go and what i want to do next.
Why and how the devs even came up with such a bad idea is beyond me.
It was a huge disappointment.

A word of advice for those who haven't played this game yet:
Do not touch the stupid apple!
Finish the remaining parts/missions of the game first before continuing with sequence 8.