View Full Version : OLEG : Maps in FB & BoB

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 04:49 AM
i LOVE having a mission editor

it is a lot of fun

but one thing ..... in coops i have made have scenarios behind them

like scramble intercept

or fly to one base & destroy ground targets

my point is ..... im flying around with a scenario in mind BUT ALSO seeing other bases in area contradicts

to add to Mission building can we be given the ability to have only landscape in place of where base are ?

can we be given the ability to use only certian airfeilds on the maps you provide ?

can you make it so we have choice of having a Airstrip where map maker has made them OR having just landscape ( trees , feilds & such ) in their place ?

the ability to take away bases is a feature i would have liked many times

for instance : ....

in a coop i want enemy to be able to RTB to one point only as well as myself

i would like it if in a coop there was only one airfeild / base anywhere for just you or enemy or both

way it is now .... there are many airfeilds you can land at behind your fronline we make ( not just the ones we designate as being red or blue )

what im asking about is being abel to have a new option ..... that we can have the airfeilds / bases that are there in the maps or that we can have them covered over with landscape ..... hidden , not there

if possible .... plz consider ?

Message Edited on 11/06/0308:47AM by WUAF_Badsight

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 04:49 AM
i LOVE having a mission editor

it is a lot of fun

but one thing ..... in coops i have made have scenarios behind them

like scramble intercept

or fly to one base & destroy ground targets

my point is ..... im flying around with a scenario in mind BUT ALSO seeing other bases in area contradicts

to add to Mission building can we be given the ability to have only landscape in place of where base are ?

can we be given the ability to use only certian airfeilds on the maps you provide ?

can you make it so we have choice of having a Airstrip where map maker has made them OR having just landscape ( trees , feilds & such ) in their place ?

the ability to take away bases is a feature i would have liked many times

for instance : ....

in a coop i want enemy to be able to RTB to one point only as well as myself

i would like it if in a coop there was only one airfeild / base anywhere for just you or enemy or both

way it is now .... there are many airfeilds you can land at behind your fronline we make ( not just the ones we designate as being red or blue )

what im asking about is being abel to have a new option ..... that we can have the airfeilds / bases that are there in the maps or that we can have them covered over with landscape ..... hidden , not there

if possible .... plz consider ?

Message Edited on 11/06/0308:47AM by WUAF_Badsight

XyZspineZyX
11-07-2003, 10:36 AM
bump in case it was missed ....

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 11:03 AM
a front page bump & itll be the last