PDA

View Full Version : BoB. Complex Engine Management - Real cockpit?

Darkbluesky
09-16-2005, 01:31 PM
As I have seen some screens of bf109 and Spit and specially the Spit cockpit video, I wonder if tha CEM is complex enough as reality, AND if all the switches, levers, and gauges are REALLY working. I'm not asking for clickable cockpits (I prefer to have whole control over all levers, etc..., than only on some of them but using the mouse in a clickable cockpit) Please I don't want to turn this thread in a clickable cockpit discussion, there are other threads for this...I'm only wondering if at the stage of developing of BoB (?) maybe they are still in time to decide if all levers & switchs will be working.

Darkbluesky
09-16-2005, 01:31 PM
As I have seen some screens of bf109 and Spit and specially the Spit cockpit video, I wonder if tha CEM is complex enough as reality, AND if all the switches, levers, and gauges are REALLY working. I'm not asking for clickable cockpits (I prefer to have whole control over all levers, etc..., than only on some of them but using the mouse in a clickable cockpit) Please I don't want to turn this thread in a clickable cockpit discussion, there are other threads for this...I'm only wondering if at the stage of developing of BoB (?) maybe they are still in time to decide if all levers & switchs will be working.