PDA

View Full Version : How call up help Asassins in AC BROTHERHOOD

aldiesss
05-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Hello,
I have a question.
How can I call-up "help" Asassins?
On the settings I have the character f for call-up.
Is it only After a mission?.
I'm not far in the game.
Can somebody help me?
(sorry for my bad English i'm from the Netherlands)
Greetings Eldin.

GunnarGunderson
05-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Press the left trigger button while locked unto a guard or during combat

reini03
05-25-2011, 02:55 PM
You can only call them while some guards are in range. Also, you'll first have to recruit some - possible after sequence 4 or 5. I guess that's your problem http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
And welcome to the forums!

PhiIs1618033
05-26-2011, 04:07 AM
Oké, Nederlands. Als je net bent begonnen kun je je assassins nog niet oproepen: die heb je dan nog niet. Op een gegeven moment komt er een missie waarbij je twee mensen van de wachten moet redden (ze zien er gewoon uit als burgers). Nadat je die missie hebt gedaan kun je je assassins oproepen met behulp van de linkerschouderknop op de Xbox of L1-knop op de PS3, of een knop op de PC, maar die weet ik niet. :P

Translation:
If you've just started, you aren't able to call your assassins yet: you don't have any. At a certain moment there's a mission in which you save to people from the guards (they look like normal civilians). After you've finished that mission, you can call your assassins with the left shoulder button on the Xbox or the L1-button on the PS3, or a button on the PC, but I don't know which one.

aldiesss
05-28-2011, 04:08 PM
hallo,
Ik heb even wat verder gespeeld en ik moest inderdaad 2 mensen redden.
Dat heb ik gedaan.
Ik kan nu inderdaad hulpassassins oproepen.
Maar er is er al een dood gegaan...
Hoe kan ik nieuwe krijgen?, er stond ook iets van punten. Hoe werkt dat precies?
En hoe worden ze sterker?
Greetzz, Eldin.

Translations:
hello,
I have a little further in the game, but I had two really save people.
I did.
I can help it at that assassins calls.
But there is already one died ...
How can I get?, there was also something of points. How does it work?.
and how are they stronger?
Greetings, Eldin.

aldiesss
05-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Ik heb ACB op mijn pc.

Bye the way I have ACB on my pc.

PhiIs1618033
05-29-2011, 06:50 AM
Als er een recruitslot vrijkomt (hoe meer Borgiatorens er kapot zijn, hoe meer recruits je kunt halen), verschijnen er op de kaart allemaal dezelfde symbooltjes. De hele kaart staat er vol mee. Als op zo'n ding gaat staan met de muis, staat er iets van 'help burger', 'recruteer assassin' of 'recruteer burger', zoiets dergelijks. Ga daarheen en versla de wachten. Je krijgt dan weer een nieuwe recruit.
Voor het trainen van assassins kun je twee dingen doen: je kunt ze oproepen in een gevecht, of je kunt naar een duiventil gaan (zoek maar op 'pigeon coop assassins creed brotherhood' op YouTube om te zien wat ik bedoel) en ze vanuit daar op missies sturen.

If a recruit slot has opened up (the more Borgia towers you destroy, the more recruits you can get), symbols will appear on the map. It's littered with them. If you hover over one of those things, it'll say 'help civilian', 'recruit assassin' or 'recruit civilian', something like that. Go there and defeat the guards. This will give you a new recruit.
To train assassins, you can do two things: you can call them into a fight, or you can go to a pigeon coop (search for 'pigeon coop assassins creed brotherhood' on YouTube to see what I mean) and send them on missions from thereonout.