PDA

View Full Version : Help! Memory block 4

Thakingdom
02-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Hey everyone. Im having a problem with Assasins creed. So I'm on memory block 4(after killing 1 person from each main city) and in this chapter I just have to investigate and assasinate seomone from each of the 3 main cities.

Now the problem is that I've went to each city, went to the Assasins beuraeu with no help and climbed a lot of view points(all of them in Mascurus or whatever its called, and most of them in Jerusalem) and only to find "save citizen" things. There aren't any view points on my map for the other discricts of the cities.

So please help. I even watched a walkthrough video with no luck so I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly

ZmeySPB
02-03-2008, 12:56 PM
No, you didn't do everything correctly.

Viewpoints won't appear from now on, you'll have to find them by yourself. Just look for a tall structure and climb it to the top where you'll probably find the "synchronize" option. After finding one viewpoint all others will be marked on your map.

Crash_Plague
02-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Thakingdom:
Hey everyone. Im having a problem with Assasins creed. So I'm on memory block 4(after killing 1 person from each main city) and in this chapter I just have to investigate and assasinate seomone from each of the 3 main cities.

Now the problem is that I've went to each city, went to the Assasins beuraeu with no help and climbed a lot of view points(all of them in Mascurus or whatever its called, and most of them in Jerusalem) and only to find "save citizen" things. There aren't any view points on my map for the other discricts of the cities.

So please help. I even watched a walkthrough video with no luck so I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

lol, I'm such a *bleep*