PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed to be online

Apache18
10-14-2007, 02:16 PM
I think Assassins Creed should be online because it will make the game me fun through co-op to take out leaders using teamwork. Also you could do online death matches, stealth matches, and VIP matches where one team protects a certain person on the team whilst the other trys to assassinate the VIP!

Assasinoftheold
10-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Not going to happen as ... well ... It just wont!

avsrule247
10-14-2007, 02:24 PM
It's been confirmed that there is NO online, but there is downloadable content.

Mana_SG
10-14-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Apache18:
I think Assassins Creed should be online because it will make the game me fun through co-op to take out leaders using teamwork. Also you could do online death matches, stealth matches, and VIP matches where one team protects a certain person on the team whilst the other trys to assassinate the VIP!

Have you bothered to look you would of seen the Myriad of threads already on this subject. Especially now that it's been confirmed to have no online play and even if they had a change of heart... There isn't enough time to add multilayer to the game.

b-busher
10-14-2007, 02:43 PM
Its his first post b!tches,calm down he is saying it would be cool he knows their isnt online http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

saros.exe
10-14-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Apache18:
online death matches,

I can't imagine how it would work. The game is about one fast kill, not a sword duel.

AP0LL0316
10-14-2007, 04:35 PM
i think that the best if any online should have bin like 2 rival assassins and they each need to assassinate the same target without killing eachother and whoever does it first wins.. somthing like that... i wish there was multiplayer but i want the story to be good to so if they need to sacrafice singleplayer just to have multiplayer in a game like this... sorry ill pass... good singleplayer>multiplayer

K_Falcon
10-14-2007, 04:45 PM
I think a good one would be you have to assassinate each other 2 players only and lets see who does first. Just imagine youre walking and you just see another Altair jumping at you with a dagger.

saros.exe
10-14-2007, 05:13 PM
In a city that big? wow, one match would have taken hours

K_Falcon
10-14-2007, 05:19 PM
and that would probably one fun part but it also says that you cant play Online multiplayer because the cities are so big though they do it in Titan Quest.

MrMoo333
10-14-2007, 05:32 PM
I hope it isn't online, i mean, co-op would suck!

R0B0J0E
10-14-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by MrMoo333:

I really hope you are joking.

K_Falcon
10-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by R0B0J0E:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrMoo333:

I really hope you are joking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I REALLY hope you are joking.

mefninja
10-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Online would be great.. but it probably wont happen ever

R0B0J0E
10-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by K_Falcon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by R0B0J0E:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrMoo333:

I really hope you are joking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I REALLY hope you are joking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are u saying online would suck?

MrMoo333
10-14-2007, 05:51 PM
I mean, they couldn't pull of a Splinter Cell styled co-op, and as big and awesome the game is they couldn't habdle two free-roaming people at a time! The most online that i would like would be 2 people talking as they both do a mission on seperate TV's, but you can just use a phone!

K_Falcon
10-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Ill just let the other people say it. Also why would you want to have online or Co-op.

R0B0J0E
10-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Ill just let the other people say it. Also why would you want to have online or Co-op.

Why? WHY? WHY NOT? You get to play with another person in a free-roaming envirnment. It would be so cool. Even if its only a section of the city it would be cool. Maybe they could add it in an expansion pack...

Seriously, do people just hate multiplayer over here, cause in my opinion fantastic multiplayer is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> than fantastic singleplayer.

But this game will still be good!!!

K_Falcon
10-14-2007, 06:01 PM
Do you mean like GTASA because I dont really like the Co-op that much in it.

R0B0J0E
10-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Do you mean like GTASA because I dont really like the Co-op that much in it.

Well they just did it bad in that game. I'm sure for assassins creed it will be better.

sk8rdude623
10-14-2007, 06:39 PM
ok online would be freakin awsome you could create your own awsome assasin and totaly pimp him out and folow a seprate story line like in that one splinter cell game (sorry forgot which one it was)

MrMoo333
10-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Chaos theory

eliteassassin69
10-14-2007, 10:56 PM
I think he means double agent. not sure http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif havent played either much. but I think co-op would be fun. coordinatad attacks and such.

XFamousX1993
10-15-2007, 11:08 AM
I think and online Assassins Creed would be amazin, you could like stalk other players it'd be so cool. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

spazzoo1025
10-15-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by AP0LL0316:
i think that the best if any online should have bin like 2 rival assassins and they each need to assassinate the same target without killing eachother and whoever does it first wins.. somthing like that...

lmfao its amazing how close some of these guesses are to the ones we made a few months ago http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Greenman2000
10-15-2007, 01:22 PM
to take out leaders using teamwork. Also you could do online death matches, stealth matches, and VIP matches that would be brilliant but 1 thing u said wrong<span class="ev_code_RED">Assassins Creed to be online</span>i was getting my hopes up

membernametaken
10-15-2007, 01:31 PM
Topic title is misleading! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Anyway, that'd be pretty neat and i'm sure something will be included in the sequel after AC's success.

rogue_tom
10-15-2007, 01:40 PM
They said they might have a multiplayer for future assassins creed releases. I also really can't see why they can't or shouldn't.

Thebrownfish
10-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Well there may be a coop game in the future the following is a direct quote from OPM (Official PS Mag, UK August 07).

"Patrice wont divulge anything about the secret......He is occasionally indiscreet though; at one point revealing that an earlier design for the game involved twin assassins-a female and male.. Apparantly a dedicated coop spin off title is a definite possiblity"

So maybe in the not too distant future or maybe in the second installment..provided this version makes its money and makes it worth their while.

eliteassassin69
10-15-2007, 05:28 PM
also dont forget that it prob wont even fit on dvd since its too dam big.maybe you would get to downlad that expansion to play online. maybe they could get it on the sequel.