PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed - Uk Shafted !!

SplitCoreGaming
11-17-2007, 06:26 AM
Hi, i am gona get to the point. Ubisoft have sickened me with the Bs they think they can pull and get away with in the UK.

The USA LE gets

* The Assassin's Creed Limited Edition contains: - Collectible 3-inch Altair figure - Penny Arcade comics - Mini strategy guide
* Bonus disc including: - Winners of Assassin's Creed short film contest - Behind-the-scenes videos - Developer diaries - Trailers - Producer interviews - Downloads and more

The UK Version gets the standard game in a pointless tin.

I want customer feedback off people, specialy UK customers. No fanboy rubbish unless backed up with a reason. Hopefully also a ubisoft response would go a long way. Thank you.

SplitCoreGaming
11-17-2007, 06:26 AM
Hi, i am gona get to the point. Ubisoft have sickened me with the Bs they think they can pull and get away with in the UK.

The USA LE gets

* The Assassin's Creed Limited Edition contains: - Collectible 3-inch Altair figure - Penny Arcade comics - Mini strategy guide
* Bonus disc including: - Winners of Assassin's Creed short film contest - Behind-the-scenes videos - Developer diaries - Trailers - Producer interviews - Downloads and more

The UK Version gets the standard game in a pointless tin.

I want customer feedback off people, specialy UK customers. No fanboy rubbish unless backed up with a reason. Hopefully also a ubisoft response would go a long way. Thank you.

midna1
11-17-2007, 06:34 AM
I got a free Altair cosplay suit from Game with the standard version. So I was quite happy. But I would have liked a poster of Jade Raymond.

NorthernAvengeR
11-17-2007, 06:46 AM
There are already threads on this topic, but it's not only the UK. It's Europe(not EU). I bought the limited edition and got the game in a big cardboard box with a cheap cover with a big ugly yellow stamp on the front and no extras.

rogue_tom
11-17-2007, 08:32 AM
Im in the uk and i've got two different limited editions. One with the large figure and another with bonus disc and art book.

I wouldn't say you're missing anytihng tho. You can get all the videos on the bonus disc from youtube.

With the figure limited edition i expected all ill get was the figure so i like it but with the bonus disk one im a bit disapointed. It really doesn't have much i couldn't find on the net beofre the game released.

Marek86
11-17-2007, 08:41 AM
If you're that desperate for the polyvinel statue, then buy it online, it's like $45.00. they have a 7 inch as well, done by 'player select' or something like that. And trust me the penny arcade comic and little artbook/strategy guide aren't even worth it. They're the size of a small CD booklet.

Transparanoia
11-17-2007, 08:44 AM
You're whinging about THAT? Don't make me start ranting about Australia.

SplitCoreGaming
11-17-2007, 09:15 AM
hmm congrats to Marek86 missing the point and stating a american price, and Transparanoia for saying whinging when its only one post :/
Make sure you know whats going on before you post please.

Bladeofdeath001
11-17-2007, 10:07 AM
where should i start... i preordered the game, still didnt get it... i complain, no reply yet... i call, they tell me they gona e-mail FRANCE then it gets disconnected... btw i payed for express method of delivery thats 10 extra pounds and still. and before i forget they didnt even give me a tracking code.... so meh