PDA

View Full Version : altair armor in ac brotherhood?

FunnyDeath2009
10-09-2010, 02:13 AM
Hi, i wont to know if the altair armor is able in ac brotherhood

ProjectXigis
10-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Nope. It was supposedly destroyed in the attack on the villa, or lost. I have no idea if it recovered later on.

ACFan5thGen
10-09-2010, 03:42 AM
Im kinda sick of that armour hopefully its gone for good. But i do remember a scene in a video where ezio was wearing it maybe it was a part of AC 2 but i'm not sure.

FunnyDeath2009
10-09-2010, 04:13 AM
i remenber too but it was suposedly destroyed in the attack on the villa

FunnyDeath2009
10-09-2010, 09:15 AM
i have the answer to my quest and is yes!!! i so the video dev diary 2 and in the end of the video it shows ezio fighting against sezare borgia and ezio is caring the altair armor!!!
cool

notafanboy
10-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by FunnyDeath2009:
i have the answer to my quest and is yes!!! i so the video dev diary 2 and in the end of the video it shows ezio fighting against sezare borgia and ezio is caring the altair armor!!!
cool that could be b4 it got destroyed

Pattington_Bear
10-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Actually it looks like they are in spain look at the colour of the sky and environment around them evidence is at the end of dev #3 and should be in dev #4.

Abeonis
10-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:
Actually it looks like they are in spain look at the colour of the sky and environment around them evidence is at the end of dev #3 and should be in dev #4.

I could say it looks like they're on Mars based upon the soil and skyline, doesn't mean i'm correct. So far, the evidence points to the duel between Ezio and Cesare shown in the diary being before the Siege of Monteriggioni.

Pattington_Bear
10-11-2010, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:

I could say it looks like they're on Mars based upon the soil and skyline, doesn't mean i'm correct. So far, the evidence points to the duel between Ezio and Cesare shown in the diary being before the Siege of Monteriggioni. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please do not treat me as if I'm an Idiot. This entire thread is based upon assumptions and guesses, you could be incorrect, the clip maybe only seconds long, but upon the 180 degree view we see no outlying evidence of the villa, war machines, or even soldiers storming the town, so my guess is spain due to those following reasons. The clip gives more away if you slow it down, look at the similar landscape to Dev Dairy #3 pause 4:20, you'll see what i mean the tree's are similar, the sky the surrounding landscape are the same, and I agree it is a dual between the two characters, possibly in the building in the top right of the screen.

Abeonis
10-11-2010, 08:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:

I could say it looks like they're on Mars based upon the soil and skyline, doesn't mean i'm correct. So far, the evidence points to the duel between Ezio and Cesare shown in the diary being before the Siege of Monteriggioni. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please do not treat me as if I'm an Idiot. This entire thread is based upon assumptions and guesses, you could be incorrect, the clip maybe only seconds long, but upon the 180 degree view we see no outlying evidence of the villa, war machines, or even soldiers storming the town, so my guess is spain due to those following reasons. The clip gives more away if you slow it down, look at the similar landscape to Dev Dairy #3 pause 4:20, you'll see what i mean the tree's are similar, the sky the surrounding landscape are the same, and I agree it is a dual between the two characters, possibly in the building in the top right of the screen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesn't matter if something is similar to something else, what matters is a source. The armour was destroyed/buried during the Siege;in this video Ezio is seen wearing the armour, that can mean only one thing. They duelled before he returned to Monteriggioni, no two ways about it.

Pattington_Bear
10-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Maybe you are miss understanding me?

I know it was destroyed in the attack, I'm just suggesting where it is last worn. I know Ezio visits spain later in the story but does he go there before? The Borgia come from Spain, maybe that's Sezare's villa, who knows?

Just because Altair wasn't the protagonist in AC2 doesn't mean we could play as him thanks to Uplay. don't rule out that just because it's been destroyed, you can't wear it later on after the game finishes.

If you truly believe that looks don't matter when it comes to film you are very weak minded, a lot can be revealed beyond what you are told.

Abeonis
10-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Maybe you are miss understanding me?

I know it was destroyed in the attack, I'm just suggesting where it is last worn. I know Ezio visits spain later in the story but does he go there before? The Borgia come from Spain, maybe that's Sezare's villa, who knows?

Just because Altair wasn't the protagonist in AC2 doesn't mean we could play as him thanks to Uplay. don't rule out that just because it's been destroyed, you can't wear it later on after the game finishes.

If you truly believe that looks don't matter when it comes to film you are very weak minded, a lot can be revealed beyond what you are told.

I'm not misunderstanding you, I am fully aware the Borgia come from Spain, however it is more likely that Cesare intercepted Ezio after he left the Vault but failed to stop him reaching Monteriggioni (this being the duel seen in the Dev Diary). As for Altair, you never actually play Altair, unless you count the dream sequence. The Uplay costume can be descrbed as a "skin", which covers the Ezio model. You will notice that, even if you wear the Uplay outfit, the protagonist still attacks with dual hidden blades etc.

The chances of you being allowed to wear it after the game finishes are slim. For one, why would you be fighting Cesare after the main storyline finishes? And secondly, Altair's armour is a reward for ACII... if they made me have to earn it again for ACB, it would **** a lot of people off.

As for what can be revealed on film, I understand perfectly. Yes, it does look similar to Spain, but until someone from Ubisoft says "this shot is of Ezio and Cesare dueling in Spain", it did't happen, OK?

extrememuffin
10-13-2010, 11:31 AM
there is another topic about this under general discussion and what was decided was the either the armour was repaired (probably by leonardo) or Ezio is wearing armour made by himself to look like Altairs armor. in the trailers where he and the brotherhood attack borgia and the pope you can see his armor is different then Altairs armor

Abeonis
10-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by extrememuffin:
there is another topic about this under general discussion and what was decided was the either the armour was repaired (probably by leonardo) or Ezio is wearing armour made by himself to look like Altairs armor. in the trailers where he and the brotherhood attack borgia and the pope you can see his armor is different then Altairs armor

We're not talking about Ezio's robes in Rome, we're talking aabout Altair's black robes.

Pattington_Bear
10-14-2010, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:

We're not talking about Ezio's robes in Rome, we're talking aabout Altair's black robes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure are, turns out that you are right about the interception after the vault, I over looked an interview which had the information i was looking for.

DJ_Wrene
10-18-2010, 01:37 AM
the interviews state that brotherhood starts right after AC2 ended so maybe in the very beginning you will have to exit the vault and go back home and on the way he will get in a fight with cesare

Abeonis
10-18-2010, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by DJ_Wrene:
the interviews state that brotherhood starts right after AC2 ended so maybe in the very beginning you will have to exit the vault and go back home and on the way he will get in a fight with cesare

We already know this.

DRskiTTlets4528
10-22-2010, 10:24 PM
you get to use it in the beginning while escaping rome with mario and it shows him using it in the develper diary

DRskiTTlets4528
10-28-2010, 08:55 PM
you use it at the beginnig and when you escape rome with mario

a_c_fan1311811
11-02-2010, 03:02 PM
you can unlock altair's armour on brotherhood using uplay.

FlarePhoenix00
11-02-2010, 06:51 PM
dudes the Altair Armor will be in the game. I know tht for a fact.Trust me guys... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

FlarePhoenix00
11-02-2010, 06:53 PM
i agree with u a_c_fan1311811. You guys look for the u-play tab at the main site and look at the rewards that are listed.

vntje
11-03-2010, 02:24 PM
It will be in ACB :-D
But only when you unlock it with Uplay xd

DTUOHY96
11-13-2010, 12:29 PM
altairs armour is one of the rewards you can get on uplay

DRskiTTlets4528
11-13-2010, 10:44 PM
you can get it from uplay

Fate.SF
11-14-2010, 07:08 AM
yes u can purchase it on uplay whit uplay points even as altair's armour on ac 1.
but u can buy it if u want if u dont wanna buy u dont have to.
and u can always take it off http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Prof-Munaib
11-17-2010, 04:27 AM
In Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood you can not gain the Armor of Altair through conventional means (i.e Assassin's Tombs), this has bean replaced by the Armor of Brutus, gained by completing six "Sons of Romulus" sanctuaries. The Armor of Brutus is via stats, equivilant to that of the Armor of Altair, but is far larger. Altair's armor can still be retrieved by spending UPlay points.