PDA

View Full Version : new 360 cover?

deskpe
07-09-2007, 10:52 PM
http://images.playx.no/images/items/normalmedium/54510.jpg
i've seen this cover art fro the game on several online stores, ...and the same sites says the release date is the 9th novermber

sireatsalot91
07-09-2007, 10:57 PM
the ninth of what month?

TogaLive
07-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by deskpe:
http://images.playx.no/images/items/normalmedium/54510.jpg
i've seen this cover art fro the game on several online stores, ...and the same sites says the release date is the 9th
Yeah its kind of the same situation for Mass Effect. Game stores begin to fabricate information to induce reserves and pre-orders, although I am sure there is some truth in all of it, I seriously doubt the release date is anywhere close to it. Mainly because if they are going to announce the release date officially, which is all that really matters cause well if its not from the dev's lips it doesnt count, they would announce it as close to home as possible at first; AKA the Forums and the Website.

Thats a nice cover, doubt its the official one just based on its looks (doesnt seem to do the game justice, nor the main character's personality, but as I said it atleast looks cool, lol. But who knows, mabey im wrong and that will end up being the cover, although if its one thing im confident about its graphic and game design, I may still be wrong. Good post http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Anubis14_360
07-09-2007, 11:41 PM
why does it have xbox live on it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Altairthestlker
07-09-2007, 11:43 PM
ARE YOU fu****g dumb, every single game has Xbox live up there, even oblivion, know why, because downloadable content will be available. Dumb simple minded human.

TogaLive
07-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Altairthestlker:
ARE YOU fu****g dumb, every single game has Xbox live up there, even oblivion, know why, because downloadable content will be available. Dumb simple minded human. Dont plan on making this into a flaming thread, but um...who's the one tossing insults around?

sireatsalot91
07-09-2007, 11:53 PM
ARE YOU fu****g dumb, every single game has Xbox live up there, even oblivion, know why, because downloadable content will be available. Dumb simple minded human.

i don't mean start anythin or nothin, but uh, when u call him a "human" are you implying you aren't? I can hear that coming from an alien race far off in a different galaxy, ya know?

TogaLive
07-09-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by sireatsalot91:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altairthestlker:

i don't mean start anythin or nothin, but uh, when u call him a "human" are you implying you aren't? I can hear that coming from an alien race far off in a different galaxy, ya know? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hmmmm, good point. If you are an Alien, I will gladly take you to our leader, although sadly I think even you would be dissapointed, lol. Silly G-Dub-Ya

Seed1989
07-11-2007, 02:12 AM
yeah

assassin_rox
07-11-2007, 10:27 PM
ARE YOU fu****g dumb, every single game has Xbox live up there, even oblivion, know why, because downloadable content will be available. Dumb simple minded human. If u r an alien i hope u look friggin sweet, like a preditor..or sumthin

Altairthestlker
07-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by TogaLive:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sireatsalot91:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altairthestlker:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hmmmm, good point. If you are an Alien, I will gladly take you to our leader, although sadly I think even you would be dissapointed, lol. Silly G-Dub-Ya </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, i am dissapointed. I have to see his ugly a$$ everyday.

rahul911
07-11-2007, 11:09 PM
the 9th of Nov date has been known for ages now..UBI said in their fiscal year that Ac on 9th NOV, Brother in arms on 16th and Haza on 23 (though haze is a timed axclusive for PS3)

but isn't there like a different cover to it??

Tlepolemus7
07-12-2007, 12:49 AM
Every game has Xbox live on there. Doesn't mean anything.

I wouldn't bank on that being the real cover, or those dates being the real release.