PDA

View Full Version : help with teamspeak please

dieg777
10-20-2005, 05:16 PM
Im trying to get teamspeak to work in the game-
I have been flying on warclouds and can hear the comms but cannot transmit. I can talk to others out of game e.g. in warclouds flightdeck but as soon as I launch game no-one seems to be able to hear.

How do I set up the sound options page in game to get mike to work ? Am I missing smething silly?

TY

dieg777
10-20-2005, 05:16 PM
Im trying to get teamspeak to work in the game-
I have been flying on warclouds and can hear the comms but cannot transmit. I can talk to others out of game e.g. in warclouds flightdeck but as soon as I launch game no-one seems to be able to hear.

How do I set up the sound options page in game to get mike to work ? Am I missing smething silly?

TY

bun-bun195333
10-20-2005, 05:23 PM
You may have a joystick profile that is conflicting with your Push to Talk key in TS.
Try using Voice Activation...

Also, make sure the IL2 voice comms are turned off.

TheGozr
10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Make sure that in your Sounds and audio devices Properties ( windows ) that you selected your mic from the tab down.

after go into settings/sound input/output of Teamspeak and look around there
Choose a key to talk is less anouying than an open mic on voice activated.
----
Turn off the mic ingame .

danjama
10-20-2005, 06:15 PM
This has happened to me before and i have THE Solution. When in game (started and on field etc) get pause menu, go to sound options, go to voice settings section. I bet its truned down in-game. Happens to me quite randomly its weird.

dieg777
10-21-2005, 05:33 AM
thanks all

here is solution from JG27_Stacko

"load up the game (without TS) go to Hardware Setup, then Sound Setup then Radio. Move all the switches on that page so they are pointing downwards. I think this disengages all ingame voice so TS wont have any conflicts etc. TS should work fine then. "

I have asigned a button for speach so will try this out next week

thanks again