PDA

View Full Version : ACR: Armor is crucial to survival! In this game!

phoenix-force411
12-07-2011, 06:21 PM
If you have done the glitch to remove all armor, I can assure you that you'll need a lot of medicine against Jannisaries and other shooting people! If you have no armor on the Sequence 6 Last Memory, you'll most likely die on the Greek Fire part as you cannot heal when being shot! And being shot takes down 3 health synch points. Enemies are quite harder in here than in ACB and the A.I. is a lot smarter! Armor is Crucial to surviving! I mean I did the glitch and removed all armor, and all I can say is that it is difficult! You'll reach critical state very often!

naran6142
12-07-2011, 10:08 PM
well if you are willing to do the glitch to remove the armor, then you probably would want the game to be that challenging

kriegerdesgottes
12-07-2011, 10:15 PM
I have to say I've died more in this game than in any other AC game before. That's not a complaint.

GunnarGunderson
12-07-2011, 10:20 PM
I played through the whole game without ever dying and the only armour I wore was the stuff I was forced to. The game is still ridiculously easy. And jannisaries aren't difficult, they're just tedious

LieutenantJojo
12-07-2011, 11:25 PM
I only wear the Azap set (without the chest armor) and I don't find it difficult at all. I just try to kill the Janissaries right away, making the others pretty easy to defeat.

dxsxhxcx
12-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
I only wear the Azap set (without the chest armor) and I don't find it difficult at all. I just try to kill the Janissaries right away, making the others pretty easy to defeat.

same here, I was able to finish the game without problems (I died sometimes in that sequence with the Greek Fire but just because aim that thing was awful) only with the first set of armor (I just bought the entire set because I was forced to buy one piece of it) and almost not using bombs (only used them 4 or 5 times during the entire game, not because I needed them, but because I only remember I had them from time to time.. xD), the only thing I upgraded to the max capacity was the throwing knife belt, the sword I had was the Syrian Sabre and the dagger/knife was the Bayezid Knife, and I just bought the crossbow after I finished the game...

Bones206
12-08-2011, 12:48 AM
First off the armor glitch rocks second that mission with the greek fire there is a way to finish it without taking one hit i have done it and with the begining armor on

ace3001
12-08-2011, 03:00 AM
Until I finished the story, the only armor I wore was the one that I was forced to buy. I didn't find it any difficult. The issue with Jannisaries is that they jump back and shoot at you. Then cause Ezio moves so slowly in combat, they keep on shooting you before you can get near. =S I keep the gun and some lethal bombs with me just for them. Sooo, piece of cake. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif