PDA

View Full Version : New Map

Vittorio1
10-19-2005, 03:20 AM
Is there a new map?, i have downlaoded 4.02m, dont see it in ouick mission builder?, or am i doing something wrong, thanks

V1.

Cajun76
10-19-2005, 03:46 AM
Only a handful of maps are availible in QMB. To fly the dozens of others offline means using Full Mission Builder (FMB).

Kuna15
10-19-2005, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Vittorio1:
Is there a new map?, i have downlaoded 4.02m, dont see it in ouick mission builder?, or am i doing something wrong, thanks

V1.

New map is Norhtwest Europe, listed as first map in FMB.
Like Cajun already said, in QMB you get only few (6) maps (in merged version), while in FMB you have t0n of them, of which many never appeared in stock campaigns (Kurland http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif).

However if you play PF standalone, then some of that features may not be available.

Interminate
10-20-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Vittorio1:

V1.

I think more maps should be available in Quick Mission Builder. I don't care to fool around with the slow moving FMB.

Dunkelgrun
10-20-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Interminate:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vittorio1:

V1.

I think more maps should be available in Quick Mission Builder. I don't care to fool around with the slow moving FMB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then you're missing a lot. Give it a try!

Cheers!

danjama
10-20-2005, 06:18 PM
The FMB is amazing, and gets me really hyped to plan and tinker with my creations then play them out until their perfect. Then i can even make them online playable for everyone. FMB is fantastic. Try it u might like it.(I mean really try it, use all the features, try new tricks)

bird_brain
10-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Or you could just download other people's campaigns that have tinkered around with it for you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I am sure there are at least 30 or more free campaigns and they cover just about every map (except NE Europe since noone has had time yet!)