PDA

View Full Version : A compromise for flyable AC

SodBuster43
12-29-2003, 12:45 PM
Dear Oleg,

I'm sure everyone understands the amount of work and time involved in finishing out an aircraft model complete with crew station interiors, flight model tweeks, damage model tweeks etc.

Consider the following suggestion as a compromise to tide us over until either more AC are made fully flyable or it is decided to move on and abandon any further development of IL-2 FB.

It would be nice to have all the aircraft in IL-2 FB as flyable simply by allowing the aircraft without a finished cockpit to have access to the NO COCKPIT HUD MODE. This could be the default cockpit for these aircraft.

As it stands, all the necessary functions to pilot these aircraft are currently in place except for a pilots view. All keyboard and joystick inputs for engine management, trim, etc. etc. seem to work fine when piloting these aircraft from the external views.

I think this would be a good compromise and make some of the aircraft like the Pe-2 and Pe-8 more accessible to players wanting to have these aircraft flyable.

Please consider this,

Respectfully,

SodBuster43

SodBuster43
12-29-2003, 12:45 PM
Dear Oleg,

I'm sure everyone understands the amount of work and time involved in finishing out an aircraft model complete with crew station interiors, flight model tweeks, damage model tweeks etc.

Consider the following suggestion as a compromise to tide us over until either more AC are made fully flyable or it is decided to move on and abandon any further development of IL-2 FB.

It would be nice to have all the aircraft in IL-2 FB as flyable simply by allowing the aircraft without a finished cockpit to have access to the NO COCKPIT HUD MODE. This could be the default cockpit for these aircraft.

As it stands, all the necessary functions to pilot these aircraft are currently in place except for a pilots view. All keyboard and joystick inputs for engine management, trim, etc. etc. seem to work fine when piloting these aircraft from the external views.

I think this would be a good compromise and make some of the aircraft like the Pe-2 and Pe-8 more accessible to players wanting to have these aircraft flyable.

Please consider this,

Respectfully,

SodBuster43

p1ngu666
12-29-2003, 01:46 PM
hes already said no to this http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
real shame, i had a lot of fun with the hs129 with the 75mm online
hard to aim tho :\