PDA

View Full Version : omg i still need help

TrentReznor
11-15-2007, 02:29 PM
i've climbed to every view point in acre. but it still didnt open up the map so i can see where i have to go to investigate

ha sorry. the first 3 targets they told me where to go. and now im stuck on my 4th target

bukowski113
11-15-2007, 02:31 PM
When you're climbing to the top you're synchronizing right?

Not just climbing up and then jumping down?

TrentReznor
11-15-2007, 02:32 PM
yes i am synchronizing. just someone else told me to climb up and sync. and it would tell me where i should eavesdrop or pickpocket someone to find information about my target. but the map only shows citizens to safe and thats all

jimbokelly
11-15-2007, 02:32 PM
you need to synchronise man http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Coowhip2121
11-15-2007, 04:51 PM
i got the same problem

Coowhip2121
11-15-2007, 05:22 PM
i know have all the view points and civilians rescued that i can and still don't have any investigations.

Exassassin
11-15-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Coowhip2121:
i know have all the view points and civilians rescued that i can and still don't have any investigations.

You sure you synced all the viewpoints? Look on your map, if there aren't any more viewpoints located on there you have done them all. The icons basically looks like a bat symbol. If you've tried that and it still doesn't work I got another one for you: Go to the Assassin's Bureau in the city you are in and speak to the guy in there. Perhaps you still need to enable the assassination.

jakebeatyou
11-15-2007, 05:27 PM
you probably havent enabled the assaisnation. go to the safe house place and talk to the guy

rcheers59
11-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Im having the same problem but i talked to the guy
and I still dont have any investigations. I've done this in every city now

toryt7
11-15-2007, 07:12 PM
I am ALSO having the same problem, I have beat every single "Save Citizen" and every "Viewpoint" in both Jerusalem and Acre but the game won't show me where any of the investigation points are! I know for a fact that I synchronized the spots because the "viewpoints" have totally disappeared off my map and it says 9/9 spots found. I also know that I have already activated the assisination mission because when i go BACK to the bureau the guy yells at me for coming back without having completed my task. So I have basically spent the last 3 hours beating all the totally useless side missions...WTF?? How do I friggin investigae so i can assisinate!!?!

toryt7
11-15-2007, 07:36 PM
*BUMP* I can't progress any further in the game and its kinda ruining the play experience so if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!!!

holla5000
11-15-2007, 08:01 PM
exact same problem here dude. what the hell is this.

S.I.N.N.
11-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Is there anyway to toggle the mission icons on and off on the map.

Hassan-Sabbah
11-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by S.I.N.N.:

When in map mode, you can scroll with the left and right triggers to "optional activities" and "All."

Silly question, but are you guys sure you are on "All?"

holla5000
11-15-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Hassan-Sabbah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S.I.N.N.:

When in map mode, you can scroll with the left and right triggers to "optional activities" and "All."

Silly question, but are you guys sure you are on "All?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope. checked. i think we're ****ed. i already started a new game. bummer.

Hassan-Sabbah
11-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by holla5000:
nope. checked. i think we're ****ed. i already started a new game. bummer.

Ugh!
That sucks.

toryt7
11-15-2007, 08:36 PM
This is so whack, I have invested at least 5 hours and probably more and I don't want to replay all the same missions I just beat...can one of the Mods please alert UBIsoft of this as multiple people are having the same issue!

S.I.N.N.
11-15-2007, 08:38 PM
try this link I think you can email user support

http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/help/

rcheers59
11-15-2007, 09:10 PM
I just found out you have to go to the rich district its open now. I fell so dumb now

Nm0ney34
11-15-2007, 09:17 PM
Hey,

I just got the game the other day and was having the exact same problem. I dont usually look for help on games but I am just frustrated. I mean im having fun but not really progressing.

Anyway, I did manage to get one investigation done in Acre without even knowing it...I got a letter of where his archers were in the fortress. I believe it was a pickpocketing one.

I am having the same icon problem now, Im assuming maybe its part of the game to not show up anymore and we have to figure out where everything is?

Im gonna keep trying but can anyone who has done these thigns shed some light? did you get icons or did you have to find everything on your own?

Aphelion7
11-15-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm having same problem in Acre, both districts are still not open and are blocked with the blue wall.

rcheers59
11-15-2007, 09:21 PM
I don't know then because when i was having the problem I walked around and found out I was in another district. So then i looked around for view points and found investigations.