PDA

View Full Version : Not able to get to a view point or targetted area

italianthorn
12-05-2010, 12:38 PM
hi, there are view points that i cant reach or other things i cant get to because when i get near it, that white wall comes up and tells me area not available???? but how can i kill the borgia head if i can get to the area because it is in that white are???? also, i need to get to the view point on top of the aquaduct and realize i needed to fix it first before getting up there, but when i finally got up there the viewpoint is gone????

rocketxsurgeon
12-05-2010, 12:39 PM
This has happened a few times to me. Normally there's another way round http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

realgangsta213
12-05-2010, 12:44 PM
If a white area comes up and says desynchronisation imminent then it simply means you haven't reached the required sequence yet. Try playing yhrough missions until you reach the next sequence and try again.

ChaosxNetwork
12-05-2010, 03:25 PM
The whole of Rome is not unlocked in the first second, some places are blocked off untill you reach a memory sequence, it has been like this in all of the other Assassin's Creed games.

LadyXandrix
12-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Also as a heads up, some viewpoints can only be accessed if you fix broken aqueducts and build the thief's tower.