PDA

View Full Version : AC3 is the same as BH?

johncampro
11-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Sorry this may seem like a dumb question, but are the rumours of a March release for AC3 all old, and AC3 is just the name people gave ACBH while it was indev? Or is there actually another AC installment coming this March? I'm guessing it's just old rumours about BH, but so many sites say the same March release date I'd rather just clear it up so I don't waste 60 bucks on another game like "Halo 3: ODST".

SynysterSnyper
11-19-2010, 10:04 PM
From what i have heard/read there will be an assassins creed 3 but technically brotherhood isnt AC3.

Rainie
11-19-2010, 10:05 PM
Brotherhood is more like ac2.5 it continues the story but isn't the next installment. I'm predicting ac3 will be out in 2012 but I could be wrong lol

XwingVmanX
11-19-2010, 10:08 PM
AC3 is coming out in 2012, but something assassin's creed "related" will be coming out next year.

shadowoflax2
11-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Im halway hoping the new game will not entail much of Desmond. I for one was praying after every sequence that I would load back in the animus. Something about a modern day assassin not using a gun, or something better than a hidden dagger bothers me. That and who wouldn't want to wear that stylish cloak Ezio has.

XwingVmanX
11-19-2010, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by shadowoflax2:
Im halway hoping the new game will not entail much of Desmond. I for one was praying after every sequence that I would load back in the animus. Something about a modern day assassin not using a gun, or something better than a hidden dagger bothers me. That and who wouldn't want to wear that stylish cloak Ezio has.

Your going to be very disappointed the story is building up for you to play as Desmond in 2012 to stop the catastrophe.

shadowoflax2
11-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by xwingvmanx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shadowoflax2:

Your going to be very disappointed the story is building up for you to play as Desmond in 2012 to stop the catastrophe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This I know, I do trust that they will give Desmond a brand new Batman esk array of weapons to use however. I think the reason im not a fan of the current Desmond missions is the lack of a major event (minus the ending). Desmond simply jumps around collecting things.

X10J
11-19-2010, 11:12 PM
sorry trying to fix something.

X10J
11-20-2010, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by X10J:
sorry trying to fix something.

NewBlade200
11-20-2010, 01:56 AM
X10J is trying to fix something.