PDA

View Full Version : pre-order map downloads

debatesuper2009
11-17-2009, 07:27 AM
Hi,
I got the pre-ordered master's edition for the 360 and found the card inside saying I needed a valid ubisoft account. I tried downloading and it says my code is invalid (the same thing it said when I tried to download without making an ubisoft account. How do I link my ubi account with my gamertag so it will finally download?
~debatesuper2009

caswallawn_2k7
11-17-2009, 07:53 AM
you use the code in xbox live or the PSN shops not the Ubi part of the game.

Crash_Plague
11-17-2009, 10:56 AM
So what, we need to use our code in the XBL or PSN marketplace, not the Extras section of the game?

DjDATZ
11-17-2009, 12:07 PM
For the 360, if it's a code in the format of XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX where X can be any character from A to Z or 0 to 9, you have to enter that in the redeem code section of your 360.

You can get to the redeem code section in 2 easy ways. Once signed into Xbox Live, hit the guide button (the middle one with the big X on it), press LB twice to get to the Marketplace Blade, and choose "Redeem Code."

Or if you want it even easier, just go the redeem code page on Xbox.com, sign in with your Windows Live ID, enter the code there and hit redeem. This'll put the download in your download queue on your 360. You may have to go and start the download on your 360. (Xbox Guide > LB twice > Active Downloads > Select Download > Press A > Choose Download Now)

I hope that helps!

RevengeOfANerd
11-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Actually I was having this same problem. There are instructions on the card of how to download it and it isn't using the Marketplace. You need to go to the Extras in the ACII Main Menu, then click Exclusive Content and enter the code there. It's an 18 or so digit code, not the standard XBL 24 digits. Also don't forget to include the "-" signs.

kleaneasy
11-17-2009, 01:11 PM
As revengeofanerd said above you need to include the "" either side of the code when you submit it.

Without these it won’t recognise the code I'm afraid.

I hope that answers your questions, however as this subject is related to the game rather than UPlay I'm going to lock the thread, if you wish to discuss the subject further or any other game aspect please dont hesitate to post in the Assassins Creed forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/5251069024) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif