PDA

View Full Version : PC version extra content is..?

Lugabuga
03-02-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm sorry I've been out of the loop, would anyone mind to tell me just what the PC version get extra? In game content(if any) along with technical boosts?

Any help would be great and really appreciated :-)

If there is another topic about this, please link me

caswallawn_2k7
03-02-2008, 02:41 PM
apparently its extra investigations and things like that all any1 knows is what is posted on the game web sites. untill the game is released we wont know more.

Lugabuga
03-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Link to what they said would be extra in the PC version would be great.

I'd like to know what im waiting for :P When it is the PC version coming out anyway? :P

caswallawn_2k7
03-02-2008, 03:06 PM
look on any game site and you will get

Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition features four brand new investigations, providing even more ways for players to explore the various locations of the Third Crusade.
Be an Assassin: Master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history's deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy, and fight your way to escape.
Realistic and Responsive Environments: Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
Action with a New Dimension - Total Freedom: Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever, and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
Relive the Epic Times of the Crusades: Assassin's Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience, and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world.
Intense Action Rooted in Reality: Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
Next-Gen Gameplay: The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment, and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic.

this is all we know untill it comes out as for release dates they are:
uk 28th march 2008
austrailia 27th march 2008
america 8th april 2008

Lugabuga
03-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Thanks. I dont know what "INvestigations" is though.

Dosnt seem to be alot to be worth waiting for when I already got a PS3.

But I am still wondering if it offers anything diffrent from that.

Like how Mass Effect PC offers higher resolution and all

caswallawn_2k7
03-02-2008, 03:21 PM
pc will do high res and high graphics as it will use directx 10 assuming you have the hardware and vista but to get the game to run on max detail will probly need quite a beefy pc since the min spec is so high.

OV3RS1GHT
03-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
look on any game site and you will get
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition features four brand new investigations, providing even more ways for players to explore the various locations of the Third Crusade.
Be an Assassin: Master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history's deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy, and fight your way to escape.
Realistic and Responsive Environments: Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
Action with a New Dimension - Total Freedom: Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever, and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
Relive the Epic Times of the Crusades: Assassin's Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience, and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world.
Intense Action Rooted in Reality: Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
Next-Gen Gameplay: The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment, and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic.

this is all we know untill it comes out as for release dates they are:
uk 28th march 2008
austrailia 27th march 2008
america 8th april 2008 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info! I cannot wait for the PC version. I beat the 360 version but I still want to play threw it again on the PC.

Lugabuga
03-02-2008, 08:14 PM
So.. What is this "Investigation" thingy PC version gets more of?

caswallawn_2k7
03-03-2008, 01:34 AM
I belive its basicaly finding out information before doing the main mission.

davo81
03-03-2008, 10:19 PM
I also found some PC Screenshots! (http://au.media.pc.ign.com/media/839/839699/imgs_1.html) Thanks to IGN! (First three Images only)

q11q222
03-04-2008, 10:50 AM
http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=183867

following on from davo81:
http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/856/856534p1.html

Stinglock
03-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Yeah, it does support a lot more display resolutions, and have dx10 support.

Works nicely with the xbox360 controller for pc also, so OV3RS1GHT, I'm sure you wont notice the difference, Apart from the speed and performance increase (Depending on your specs)