PDA

View Full Version : ????????????????????????????stroffe rieht lla rof emit drah a nevig gnieb tfosibU

ToKillInPeace
01-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Hey guys, seriously, I've been wanting to talk about this but never really found a place for it.

Ever since the games release we as gamers have been placing soo much blame on Ubisoft for a game that many people have felt was "mediocre" or "below standards"

I know that people who frequent this forum will most likely say things like "The game is perfect", "the bugs are all fixable" etc

I'm in a middle ground. Sure, we have to accept that the game was rushed for development and release, and thus features and in some cases even missions have been removed to be added in at a later date, and being rushed obviously bugs and glitch were overlooked.

But I think that we are putting too much at Ubisoft, which is probably why they don't even bother comming to these forums to see feedback.

So many people believe that because they paid 60 bucks for the game it comes with a bill of rights of what they deserve and ect.

I personally just find it strange.

ITT: what I'm trying to say is that most (not all gamers) are losing touch with the developer community, and even when developers like Ubisoft try to get close to the fan base, there are still community members who will find an excuse to complain and rant and ect. This going to destroy the industry.

What are your thoughts?

the amolang
01-02-2010, 11:25 PM
I don't really notice that people are giving a hard time to Ubi (I guess its mainly the ps3 gamers unhappy with problems their version has, but I don't pay that much attention to those threads cause im a 360 owner) and I think that Ubi has gotten quite a "good time" considering all the wonderful reviews and the bunch of fanboys on here constantly exclaiming how amazing the game is :P

Of course there are complaints, there always will be, but I think that these forums are doing quite well, I've seen other forums with loads of complainers, and these AC forums aren't that bad.

ToKillInPeace
01-03-2010, 12:12 AM
I suppose you do have a point there, I've noticed on PS3 forums especially there is a lot of complaint regarding the screen tearing.

I honestly haven't noticed anything on my 360.

Actually thinking back to AC1, the PS3 was also the one with all the bugs.

itsamea-mario
01-03-2010, 03:41 AM
AC1 should have been release erlier, its clear there aiming for AC3 to be released on 2012 so they would have had more time.