PDA

View Full Version : LEVEL STABILIZER in PF

zarskoe
11-08-2004, 01:37 PM
------------------------------------------------------------
PhilipsCDRw, member of this forum, suggested me to use LEVEL STABILIZER for better control of multi crew planes during a Bombing run.

I remenber LEVEL STABILIZER was introduced a lot of time ago with a IL2 related patch, but now I cannot find no more evidence of such a command in PF.
I checked the Command setting in the game and the config files too.
On the other side the autolevelpilot command now is related to activation-deactivation of AI in vacant positions of multicrew planes.

NO one has more suggestions?

HOW do you control your way to target during a bombing run, when you have to mann the bombsights instrumentation too?

zarskoe
11-08-2004, 01:37 PM
------------------------------------------------------------
PhilipsCDRw, member of this forum, suggested me to use LEVEL STABILIZER for better control of multi crew planes during a Bombing run.

I remenber LEVEL STABILIZER was introduced a lot of time ago with a IL2 related patch, but now I cannot find no more evidence of such a command in PF.
I checked the Command setting in the game and the config files too.
On the other side the autolevelpilot command now is related to activation-deactivation of AI in vacant positions of multicrew planes.

NO one has more suggestions?

HOW do you control your way to target during a bombing run, when you have to mann the bombsights instrumentation too?

thefarb2
11-08-2004, 05:41 PM
have to attatch it to a key, then it depends on the plane,just tried it on the corsair, no go, then tried it on b 25, works good. would like to know which planes it works on, probably newer bombers.