PDA

View Full Version : I smell a rat onboard!

littlejong
03-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Ok, I'm all for this round. I felt bad from day one with every Silent Hunter series I played because I'm so true and blue. I always wondered why I couldn't be in the pacific with this game. Now that I have my chance, I learn the game is going gold. After I preorder and am all worked up about it! So, I'm thinking about how much I love the game and I want the "limited" deluxe version at f49.00 (what ever that amounts to! I order at Ubi and get an f25.00 for shipping cost, again what ever that is! If it $25.00 more or somewhat, I don't have any other option on the shipping. Tell me ubisoft. What's really in the tin? Cheese! I guess it's true then, love hurts....

littlejong
03-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Ok, I'm all for this round. I felt bad from day one with every Silent Hunter series I played because I'm so true and blue. I always wondered why I couldn't be in the pacific with this game. Now that I have my chance, I learn the game is going gold. After I preorder and am all worked up about it! So, I'm thinking about how much I love the game and I want the "limited" deluxe version at f49.00 (what ever that amounts to! I order at Ubi and get an f25.00 for shipping cost, again what ever that is! If it $25.00 more or somewhat, I don't have any other option on the shipping. Tell me ubisoft. What's really in the tin? Cheese! I guess it's true then, love hurts....