PDA

View Full Version : Which Console you getting this game on?

Optimusv2
09-03-2006, 02:08 AM
This isn't meant to be a console war type thread so please don't turn it into one just interested in knowing which console you guys plan to buy this game for.

I'm buying this game for the 360 simply because based on what I've learned about the 360 as a console its the one I want to play this game on because I believe I may get the best experience on the 360. Wont go into specifics because as I said don't want a flamefest just interested in knowing which version you guys are leaning towards.

Also if I didn't own a 360 price would play no role in my decision as I want whichever console I believe may end up giving me the better experience with the game.

I'm most definitely still buying a ps3 because I'll want games like ff13, heavenly sword, ff versus 13, potential kingdom hearts 3 and all the other great titles.

Optimusv2
09-03-2006, 02:08 AM
This isn't meant to be a console war type thread so please don't turn it into one just interested in knowing which console you guys plan to buy this game for.

I'm buying this game for the 360 simply because based on what I've learned about the 360 as a console its the one I want to play this game on because I believe I may get the best experience on the 360. Wont go into specifics because as I said don't want a flamefest just interested in knowing which version you guys are leaning towards.

Also if I didn't own a 360 price would play no role in my decision as I want whichever console I believe may end up giving me the better experience with the game.

I'm most definitely still buying a ps3 because I'll want games like ff13, heavenly sword, ff versus 13, potential kingdom hearts 3 and all the other great titles.

kew414
09-03-2006, 03:06 AM
1. 360, coz I'm about to get it
2. kind of
3. Nope, Assassins Creed was the only thing that would have even gotten close to me considering for a second to get a ps3, now it's definately coming to 360, I have no purpose for a ps3.

OH_DragonBoy
09-03-2006, 04:01 AM
ANSWER I PS3 because I believe it may give me the better experience with the game.

ANSWER II Not at all

ANSWER III Maybe

Well, that was fun. Nice to see someone making use of the new poll features.

UnaUuru
09-03-2006, 04:09 AM
Just a quick question: Why is the PC option omitted?

OH_DragonBoy
09-03-2006, 04:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UnaUuru:
Just a quick question: Why is the PC option omitted? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Just a guess...PC isn't really a console. Either that, or the fact that the original poster forgot about it; I mean, let's face it *arrogance* no one cares about PC. It's all X360 and PS3*/arrogance*

entropy777
09-03-2006, 06:11 AM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Awnser #1. Playstation 3
Awnser #2. No, rather have no console+game than an outdated one.
Awnser #3. Definately no...

It's the same thing as a car for me, if I have to get a car, I get a really nice one, otherwise I might as well walk, I don't need one...</span>

xasspenx
09-03-2006, 10:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OH_DragonBoy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UnaUuru:
Just a quick question: Why is the PC option omitted? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Just a guess...PC isn't really a console. Either that, or the fact that the original poster forgot about it; I mean, let's face it *arrogance* no one cares about PC. It's all X360 and PS3*/arrogance* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>lol nice one.

A.N.H
09-03-2006, 10:40 AM
answer 1: PS3 becuase i think it will have a better preformance, but if the PS3 sux i will buy it for the PC

answer 2: price plays some part in ma decision, but if the game is good i dont care about it

answer 3: i dont have an x-box 360, nor a PS3 (duh!!), so when it comes out i will probably get also the PS3

drunkrepublican
09-03-2006, 10:59 AM
1. Xbox 360, because I already have one
2. Yes
3. PS3 MAYBE after a price drop.

Optimusv2
09-03-2006, 11:45 AM
Great responses guys glad I made this poll its really cool to see everyone's responses although one response was borderline catalyst for an explosion, but we forgive you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Phreaky_McGeek
09-03-2006, 12:35 PM
1. Where's the PC option?
2. Price won't matter if I can't get it at all
3. I won't be getting either, which is why I wanted a PC option.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

If I weren't a PC gamer I'd have a 360, so:

1. Xbox 360 because I already own it
2. Not at all, unless it's 40+
3. Most definitely NOT

SPAR7ACVS
09-03-2006, 12:50 PM
Xbox 360 because I already own it and I think it will give me a better gameplay experience (controller, graphics).

UnDead_Knight1
09-03-2006, 12:59 PM
1. PC, if not then Xbox 360
2. Nope, I get games for free anyway (my uncle owns a game shop http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif)
3. Nope, my cousin is getting the PS3, I will just play games on his PS3, like I did so far with his PS2

chewie1890
09-03-2006, 01:18 PM
1. Xbox 360 because I think I will have more fun with it.
2. Yes, I could never afford a $500 gaming system.
3. I most likely will after a price drop or if I get a good deal.

OH_DragonBoy
09-03-2006, 01:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SPAR7ACVS:
Xbox 360 because I already own it and I think it will give me a better gameplay experience (graphics). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Explain...

terminalShock09
09-03-2006, 01:25 PM
PC... And if it's not released, then I'll just cry in a corner. There have been rumors, and the rumors for 360 were true enough.

drunkrepublican
09-03-2006, 03:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by terminalShock09:
PC... And if it's not released, then I'll just cry in a corner. There have been rumors, and the rumors for 360 were true enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's been confirmed for PC
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/729/729420p1.html

terminalShock09
09-03-2006, 04:29 PM
"Assassin's Creed PC will indeed see the light some day. Details will be provided at a later date."

The "some day" part still makes me cringe. I'm pretty sure that any semblance of a surprise twist will be ruined by the time the PC version comes out.

Optimusv2
09-03-2006, 04:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OH_DragonBoy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SPAR7ACVS:
Xbox 360 because I already own it and I think it will give me a better gameplay experience (graphics). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Explain... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its probably best if he didn't as it could quickly turn into a flamefest as people that believe the ps3 can produce better graphics most certainly wont agree with anything he says in regards to the 360's graphics capabilites being better than the ps3's.

Afterall, if someone chooses either the 360 or ps3 version because they believe one of the 2 will give them the better experience with the game clearly there must be a reason for them to think that way we should probably leave it that, because if we get into details things will get ugly fast http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

entropy777
09-03-2006, 09:20 PM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Don't be a cheapskate, get a PS3.
It's only money, not the end of the world. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </span>

drunkrepublican
09-03-2006, 09:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by terminalShock09:
"Assassin's Creed PC will indeed see the light some day. Details will be provided at a later date."

The "some day" part still makes me cringe. I'm pretty sure that any semblance of a surprise twist will be ruined by the time the PC version comes out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't be too terribly far behind the PS3 and X360 version.

PoPFan05
09-03-2006, 09:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drunkrepublican:

The "some day" part still makes me cringe. I'm pretty sure that any semblance of a surprise twist will be ruined by the time the PC version comes out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't be too terribly far behind the PS3 and X360 version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's true.

Optimusv2
09-03-2006, 10:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by entropy777:
It's only money, not the end of the world. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm definitely going to buy a ps3 for the reasons I listed up top, but for this game I'm definitely getting the 360 version.

Also entropy people that decide not to get a ps3 may not consider themselves cheapskates since the 360, regardless of it coming a year later is just as powerful as the ps3. For people that may not have the money for a ps3 they can get an equally capable console for less the money minus blu ray http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Both have their specific advantages though. I just feel, with the 360, that a game like Assassin's Creed which is so heavy on the animations and ai makes assassin's creed a perfect fit for the 360 hence why I would've been absolutely shocked if it didn't make its way to the 360 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

PoPFan05
09-04-2006, 12:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by entropy777:
It's only money, not the end of the world. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

entropy777,

If you think money is everything... your wrong, money isn't everything.

entropy777
09-04-2006, 01:12 AM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Actually what I said was the complete opposite of thinking money is everything, maybe you should read something before you comment on it next time, you know, to avoid looking like a moron.

And I can't afford a PS3 either, not by a long shot, but I'm still getting one...

And what does animations and AI have to do with Microsoft's console?
I honestly don't see the connection, it's like saying poor people have a better chance of finding lobsters if they wore red jackets when they were 5 years old...</span>

Optimusv2
09-04-2006, 01:58 AM
The 360 gpu because of its unified shader arch can dedicate 48 shader units to Vertex Shaders for its games the rsx can only ever have a max of 8 shader units dedicated to vertex shaders. Vertex shaders play a significant role as far as improvement of animations go.

Check nvidia's pdf on what vertex shaders do page 6 will tell you how it helps with realistic skeletal animation.

http://www.nvidia.com/attach/4049

This pdf was from a long time ago and the benefits of vertex shaders as they were referring to them then the 360 gpu beats that by more than 10 times. Judging by page 6 the 360 gpu should be able to render many more interim frames. I believe what ubisoft is doing for AC is a lot of keyframe animation.

The cell can help out with animations as well, but not to such an extreme as the 360 gpu.

Why AI? Simple the 360 has 3 PPE which can all help with AI, the ps3 has just 1 PPE so AI will have to stay on just that one and from what tim sweeney from epic has said the spe aren't fit for accelerating ai. But rest assured I highly doubt anything I just said in regard to the 360 gpu's vertex capabilities will play as big a role in assassin's creed as I know it can because both games must be similar right? (If they are similar the 360 gpu likely wont be using more than 8 of the 48 it can do in AC :/) So only a 360 exclusive further down in the 360's life will likely take advantage of all this vertex power (hoping fable 2 will make use of it somehow.) So why bother with the 360 version if both games need to be similar? I guess might as well go with my gut that it can easily handle anything being thrown at it since it can do so much more as far as animations go.

Sandwarrior1990
09-04-2006, 03:19 AM
1- PS3 because I believe it may give me the better experience with the game
2- Not at all
3- Maybe

entropy777
09-04-2006, 08:19 AM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Do you really think PS3 won't have the same if not better technology when they've had much more time to work on it?</span>

xasspenx
09-04-2006, 09:46 AM
the hot producer chick said both the ps3 and the 360 will have no difference in graphics! and no im not gona find the link to where she said that.

walker187
09-04-2006, 09:46 AM
entropy777 dont be an *** from your comment you obviously do not have any responsibilities so spending your parents money wont be the end of the world for you but dont hate on others who might actually work for a living and have co dependants. anyway i have a 360 already and waiting at least a year before i pick up a ps3 so il get it it on the x360 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

etothevizzle
09-04-2006, 12:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xasspenx:
the hot producer chick said both the ps3 and the 360 will have no difference in graphics! and no im not gona find the link to where she said that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i did the work for ya...it was in the gamespot Q&A with Jade Raymond...heres what she said:

GameSpot: Why did you decide to bring Assassin's Creed to the Xbox 360?

Jade Raymond: Our ambitions with Assassin's Creed are high: We're aiming to deliver a completely new gameplay experience on a brand-new engine. With artificial intelligence, physics, animation, and graphics ambitions like ours, we weren't sure how many consoles we could support. But we always wanted to share our next-gen vision with as many gamers as possible. We have just recently been able to prove to ourselves that we will be able to deliver on both systems without sacrificing the quality or innovation of our original concept.

heres the link (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/assassinscreed/news.html?sid=6156918)

Galls1
09-04-2006, 01:41 PM

Its only a PS3, not food for my child...

a-secret-threat
09-04-2006, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Galls1:

Its only a PS3, not food for my child... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol i agree

Revolver7251
09-04-2006, 03:12 PM
1. 360 because I already have it and I believe it will give me a better experience with the game.

2. Not at all.

3. Assassin's Creed and MGS4 were the only games keeping me interested in the PS3.

xasspenx
09-04-2006, 05:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a-secret-threat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Galls1:

lol i agree </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
no no my friend. if u can remember from history class when they talked about the start of either WW1or2 an assassin killed a high official. the assassin was from germany i think. but they assassinated a Russian offical. but thats how it began. Ferdinand i think was one of the dudes names. he was either assassinated or was the assassin. some make it clearer for the other ppl so i dont get slammed on by history majors in this forum.

drunkrepublican
09-04-2006, 05:40 PM
uhhh...Did you post in the wrong thread?

Galls1
09-04-2006, 06:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xasspenx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a-secret-threat:

no no my friend. if u can remember from history class when they talked about the start of either WW1or2 an assassin killed a high official. the assassin was from germany i think. but they assassinated a Russian offical. but thats how it began. Ferdinand i think was one of the dudes names. he was either assassinated or was the assassin. some make it clearer for the other ppl so i dont get slammed on by history majors in this forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy ****, you may wanna fresh up on your history. Ferdinand was only the trigger of the war, not the real cause, many causes go really deep to start WWI.

butni
09-04-2006, 06:35 PM
1. 360 - i already have it and i think it will be better
2. not really

3. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kew414:
3. Nope, Assassins Creed was the only thing that would have even gotten close to me considering for a second to get a ps3, now it's definately coming to 360, I have no purpose for a ps3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im exactly the same way http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

entropy777
09-04-2006, 07:10 PM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Walker you have no idea what you're talking about...</span>

walker187
09-04-2006, 09:42 PM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Walker you have no idea what you're talking about...</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

entropy777 that is not a valid argument please explain to everyone how you came to the conclusion that i have no idea what im talking about. you must back up your claims.

silentassasin05
09-05-2006, 12:17 AM
Seeing as im not getting a ps3(yet!) nor 360, but a Wii, i have no choice but to not get this game until atleast 2008 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

OH_DragonBoy
09-05-2006, 03:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by walker187:
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Walker you have no idea what you're talking about...</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

entropy777 that is not a valid argument please explain to everyone how you came to the conclusion that i have no idea what im talking about. you must back up your claims. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm not one to regularly defend entropy...but I do actually agree with the fact that you probably don't know what you're talking about. It may, after all, be his money he's spending. He could be a full grown man, in his own home, earning a living.

walker187
09-05-2006, 04:43 AM
dragonboy it may well be his own money but he was being a bit blase about ppl spending that sort of money which if you look on any other forum it tends to be the younger generation who have no responsibilities saying that 600 is nothing now im sorry but i dont believe that a grown man living in the real world would have that sort of attitude dont get me wrong i could get a ps3 on day of launch if i could find one anywhere but i have chosen not too and i wouldn't call someone else a cheapskate because of it. also dragonboy in future before you comment on someone elses discussion do me a favour and read all posts by the participants becuase if you had done so you would know that entropy stated that he couldnt afford one but would be getting one anyway. now answer me this does that sound like a man with responsibilities???

xasspenx
09-05-2006, 09:13 AM

no no my friend. if u can remember from history class when they talked about the start of either WW1or2 an assassin killed a high official. the assassin was from germany i think. but they assassinated a Russian offical. but thats how it began. Ferdinand i think was one of the dudes names. he was either assassinated or was the assassin. some make it clearer for the other ppl so i dont get slammed on by history majors in this forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy ****, you may wanna fresh up on your history. Ferdinand was only the trigger of the war, not the real cause, many causes go really deep to start WWI. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i meant that Ferdinand was the trigger of the beginning of the war and not the cause. i know there were plenty of events to lead up to the first WW.

xasspenx
09-05-2006, 09:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by walker187:
dragonboy it may well be his own money but he was being a bit blase about ppl spending that sort of money which if you look on any other forum it tends to be the younger generation who have no responsibilities saying that 600 is nothing now im sorry but i dont believe that a grown man living in the real world would have that sort of attitude dont get me wrong i could get a ps3 on day of launch if i could find one anywhere but i have chosen not too and i wouldn't call someone else a cheapskate because of it. also dragonboy in future before you comment on someone elses discussion do me a favour and read all posts by the participants becuase if you had done so you would know that entropy stated that he couldnt afford one but would be getting one anyway. now answer me this does that sound like a man with responsibilities??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>nope.

OH_DragonBoy
09-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Point 1: Read my sig.
Point 2: I did read his posts, actually. I also chose not to comment on what he said, as it was a response to your post. When I respond to his post, I will make sure to comment on all that appliy.

600 green may be a lot, but to someone in, say, Denmark or the UK, it's not worth half as much. 600, is in fact, less than 20 more than the premium 360.

However, some people (a la, people who live with their parents and aren't pulling in a decent wage) who complain about the PS3 being too much for their parents to afford ARE cheapskates if they aren't willing to put anything toward it. Also, the people who have their hearts set on a PS3, but give up upon noticing the price, settle for a 360, also fall into that category. I mean, you buy a console for the games, and even if you can't afford it at launch, all time will do is make the console cheaper and better. So if you think instantly "well, this is too expensive, I'll settle for second best" then you're doing two things: you're judging the console on the hardware, and you're being impatient.

A-anyway...yeah...whatever. I've forgotten what I was talking about now, anyway - too many distractions!

entropy777
09-05-2006, 09:54 AM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Money has no value to me, in fact -My- experience is that money ruins </span><span class="ev_code_green">EVERYTHING</span><span class="ev_code_grey">...
So I don't mind spending it as I get it, a man never truly knows who he is until he's been living on the street with just the clothes he wears, and thats my experience, not my opinion.

If your allied with Mammon, thats your problem, but it's true what they say, money can't buy you happiness.</span>

walker187
09-05-2006, 10:33 AM
$6oo actually equates to about 425 now im sure you have heard the term of rip off britain and il be shocked if sony sell it over here for 425 in fact il buy me a hat and then il eat it.

OH_DragonBoy
09-05-2006, 10:40 AM
$6oo actually equates to about 425 now im sure you have heard the term of rip off britain and il be shocked if sony sell it over here for 425 in fact il buy me a hat and then il eat it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No, they ARE selling it for 425 RRP.

$600 equates to 316.98
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

walker187
09-05-2006, 11:20 AM
i stand corrected pretty useful website though i will still eat my hat if they sell it for 425

OH_DragonBoy
09-05-2006, 11:29 AM
i stand corrected pretty useful website though i will still eat my hat if they sell it for 425 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What about 399? http://www.direct4games.com/layout1.jsp?page=prod&prod=...&title=Top%20Sellers (http://www.direct4games.com/layout1.jsp?page=prod&prod=267131&s1=99&title=Top%20Sellers)

chewie1890
09-05-2006, 03:03 PM
dragonboy it may well be his own money but he was being a bit blase about ppl spending that sort of money which if you look on any other forum it tends to be the younger generation who have no responsibilities saying that 600 is nothing now im sorry but i dont believe that a grown man living in the real world would have that sort of attitude dont get me wrong i could get a ps3 on day of launch if i could find one anywhere but i have chosen not too and i wouldn't call someone else a cheapskate because of it. also dragonboy in future before you comment on someone elses discussion do me a favour and read all posts by the participants becuase if you had done so you would know that entropy stated that he couldnt afford one but would be getting one anyway. now answer me this does that sound like a man with responsibilities??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds more to me like a good thief... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

xasspenx
09-05-2006, 03:10 PM
600 dollars for a system plus a 60$ game or 50 equals too much money to entertain urself. i would rather get a ******.

zero24473
09-05-2006, 04:13 PM
Heh, a ****** would be good http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

But anyway, I will be getting the 360 version of this game. Both look damn awesome, and shelling out $600 for a game system is WAY to much. Plus the price for the game itself. The PS3 and 360 versions will look no different, so I'm going to stick with what I have. For those of you getting PS3, I hope you have fun! Resistance:Fall of man also looks REALLY good.

FableB
09-05-2006, 05:35 PM
I want to ask...How much a 360 will cost in 2008? And the PS3?

xasspenx
09-05-2006, 08:00 PM
u can only find out if u have a time machine or if u work for microsoft and get a say at the cost. but i thnk both systems would only be 50-100$cheaper and thats only a unused video game and an controller of a difference. i would rather get the system now cause last gen games wont be awesome like the true next gen games(2007).unless its oblivion and ghost recon advanced warfare. thats true next gen. dont hassle me if u think another game is too cause i havnt played it.

entropy777
09-05-2006, 09:37 PM
entropy stated that he couldnt afford one but would be getting one anyway. now answer me this does that sound like a man with responsibilities??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_GREY">When there's a will, there's a way.</span>

xasspenx
09-06-2006, 07:33 AM
this guy is obviously on wel-fare. u only get enough money for grocery per week. u'll never get a 360 cause ur parents are not allowed to make money or else they are kicked out of wel-fare.

entropy777
09-06-2006, 07:45 AM
<span class="ev_code_GREY"> Brilliant conclusion Einstein... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif
Now sit down, be quiet and let the grownups talk ok?</span>

xasspenx
09-06-2006, 11:19 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gifhow about u suck my balls mister

OH_DragonBoy
09-06-2006, 02:26 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gifhow about u suck my balls mister </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If you keep replying with ******* comments, all you're gonna do is make an idiot out of yourself.

In 2008, I'd expect the PS3 to cost only little more than the 360. The thing about new tech is that, although expensive at first, when it sells well enough, it just gets cheaper and cheaper to mass-produce.

Ignus13
09-06-2006, 05:20 PM
I'll be getting this for my 360, when I do get the 360.
I'm not very intersted in the games that the PS3 offers at the moment, and the price tag is a little steep.

SanitarySewer27
09-08-2006, 02:53 PM
1. Definatley for 360 mainly cause i have it. But iwas thinkin of gettin a ps3 cause of this game.
2.For the game or concole
3.Probably not now.

Fates.Dark.Hand
09-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Would you seriosly buy a PS3 just for Assassins Creed if it was PS3 only?....god, not even I want the game that bad, what a waste of money..

xasspenx
09-08-2006, 04:54 PM
i agree. ur talking about 700$ to play a game. that is messed up. dam these gaming companies that treat us like robots. use em til they are no use or money for that matter. games are like drugs cause if ur addicted to it or u really love games u will buy whatever game/ system cost just so u can play it. its messed up.

Untimely_demise
09-17-2006, 11:43 PM
i agree. ur talking about 700$ to play a game. that is messed up. dam these gaming companies that treat us like robots. use em til they are no use or money for that matter. games are like drugs cause if ur addicted to it or u really love games u will buy whatever game/ system cost just so u can play it. its messed up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif
The sad truth is you are 100% right, the gaming industry, SOME PARTS OF IT AT LEAST, dont care at all about their customers, as long as they get $$$. Personally, i think xbox 360 is striving for more customer pleasure rather than displeasure. PS3 leaders are thinking along these lines...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

ameshockey3
09-18-2006, 09:36 AM
360 because it will be less $$$$ to the ps3

the price ya....

i will get the ps3 once the price drops....

purepwng
09-18-2006, 09:39 AM
i'll probably get it in june for the ps3 for the same reason as ameshockey3

yavanna_1986
09-19-2006, 03:40 AM
1. PS3 because I believe it may give me the better experience with the game
2. Not at all
3. Maybe

At first, I wanted to say the PC Version. But lets be honest... a game is meant to be played on a console.
If everything goes well in my life, I will buy the PS3 and AC. But that's not the only reason for why I want the PS3. Devil May Cry 4 will be PS3 exclusive. So I don't have a choice really. And I don't know, I've always prefered PS over Xbox.
But... if things won't go too well, I won't buy anything. :|

@Orlando: It's not that easy as you say. If your parents don't have money to give you, then they don't. It's not like they have a choice.

OH_DragonBoy
09-19-2006, 08:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yavanna_1986:
@Orlando: It's not that easy as you say. If your parents don't have money to give you, then they don't. It's not like they have a choice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There is that. But there are still the people who whine about their parents not buying the whole thing. I mean, the least they could do is put a little toward it.
But...if there IS no money, then you can't really have it regardless. Soo...yeah... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

ameshockey3
09-19-2006, 09:56 AM
ya honeslty i hate people who have mommy and daddy pay for everything, the only thing my parents have bought me(in gaming wise) was a xbox, and it was right before the 360 came out so it was cheap... and dont get me wrong i love my xbox, but i would rather play this on the ps3....

purepwng
09-19-2006, 09:57 AM
here's an idea get a job and buy one yourself, that's what i'm doing http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

ameshockey3
09-19-2006, 10:10 AM
ya no kidding target will pay 7.50 hour/10% discount where im at if u wanna go work there it wouldnt be a bad one.

purepwng
09-19-2006, 10:15 AM
i might do that my uncle's a store manager at target http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

ameshockey3
09-19-2006, 10:21 AM
what kinda loser has a uncle that works at target?????

ameshockey3
just kidding bro just kidding.

purepwng
i do, and that's hurtful http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

xasspenx
09-19-2006, 03:25 PM
the graphics for this game will be the same no matter what system it's on. thats what jade said.

KeyzerSoze1979
09-19-2006, 11:50 PM
PS3(the original system the game was designed for so it should utilize the PS3 and port to 360 may not be as good)
Not at all
Most deffinitely(already own a 360)

HorTyS
09-20-2006, 01:32 AM
i'm getting it on 360. i don't think that the ps3 was/ is neccesarily the primary development platform, it was just only announced for it initially, but the fact that it comes out on 360 at the same time kind of says to me that it was developed for both simutaniously. price is also definatly a factor, i'm not gonna drop $600+ just for this game. there are other ps3 games that interest me (heavenly sword and naughty dog's "big.") but i can wait for those. AC was the game that had me contemplating buying the ps3, but now i don't have to get it anytime soon.
besides, sony's products, especially ones with new tech, often need some time to get all the kinks worked out. i remember how the first couple batches of the ps2 had chronic problems. the one i had (which was 2nd shipment mind you) stopped reading CD-rom formats... i'll wait until sony's got all the kinks worked out with blu-ray and the cell before i dive into sony's pool...

SpyderNynja
09-20-2006, 04:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally posted by Orlando:

However, some people (a la, people who live with their parents and aren't pulling in a decent wage) who complain about the PS3 being too much for their parents to afford ARE cheapskates if they aren't willing to put anything toward it. Also, the people who have their hearts set on a PS3, but give up upon noticing the price, settle for a 360, also fall into that category. I mean, you buy a console for the games, and even if you can't afford it at launch, all time will do is make the console cheaper and better. So if you think instantly "well, this is too expensive, I'll settle for second best" then you're doing two things: you're judging the console on the hardware, and you're being impatient.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

I of course am not yet old enough to buy one myself but I AM putting forward my savings towards ps3 to help out. I have always loved my playstation and only recently have I gotten xbox live which is free for about another half a year, but I haven't played live in about a month now, it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I'll cancel that once it's expired and just play ps3 online for free, cuz the ps3 games like dmc4 and mgs4 and resident evil 5 and AC and Warhawk and Motorstorm and Heavenly Sword and Resistance and that Untitled Naughty Dog Project all look breathtaking to me and I can't wait to play em. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HorTyS
09-20-2006, 10:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by swiftslasher7:
I'll cancel that once it's expired and just play ps3 online for free, cuz the ps3 games like dmc4 and mgs4 and resident evil 5 and AC and Warhawk and Motorstorm and Heavenly Sword and Resistance and that Untitled Naughty Dog Project all look breathtaking to me and I can't wait to play em. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the way you worded that it makes it sound like you're saying all those games have online components, which isn't true. i am interested in ps3, but i'm not getting it anytime soon. i'll wait until a price drop. right now the only games i'm interested in on ps3 are Heavenly Sword, naughty dog's "big" and Eight Days. the rest of the announced games don't interest me really.

purepwng
09-21-2006, 09:49 AM
refering to swiftslasher7's comment about playing the games online for free. you know that only the service is free and the actual game has it's own online fee right? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Drakenw
09-21-2006, 11:03 AM
ACason79 , the funny thing is. It was never a PS3 exclusive. They just didnt announce it. And you know E3 ? The first place you saw this game and its graphics ? At the ps3 stand ? It was running on a xbox 360 :P

http://www.xbox365.com/coranto/pgi.cgi?id=GGGruGdPLG042...3&f=Xbox_360_332.jpg (http://www.xbox365.com/coranto/pgi.cgi?id=GGGruGdPLG04221653&f=Xbox_360_332.jpg)

SpyderNynja
09-21-2006, 04:33 PM
i wasn't referring to those as online games, although I think Resistance and Warhawk are online, I meant that they're more fun and appealing then 360's games.

chewie1890
09-21-2006, 04:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drakenw:
ACason79 , the funny thing is. It was never a PS3 exclusive. They just didnt announce it. And you know E3 ? The first place you saw this game and its graphics ? At the ps3 stand ? It was running on a xbox 360 :P

http://www.xbox365.com/coranto/pgi.cgi?id=GGGruGdPLG042...3&f=Xbox_360_332.jpg (http://www.xbox365.com/coranto/pgi.cgi?id=GGGruGdPLG04221653&f=Xbox_360_332.jpg) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The funny thing is, both of those 360's were turned off. People have talked about this already, it was running on a computer... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

xasspenx
09-21-2006, 06:00 PM
ouch... he just slapped u in the face for your ignorance.

SpyderNynja
09-21-2006, 06:46 PM
ouch... he just slapped u in the face for your ignorance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

JWelschen
09-22-2006, 03:03 AM
i would get it on ps3. Just look at the graphics of that machine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif. And just look at all the great games for that machine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif.

SPAR7ACVS
09-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Xbox 360 because I already own it and I think it will give me a better gameplay experience (controller, graphics). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Xbox 360 because I already own it and I think it will give me a better gameplay experience (graphics). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Explain... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Way to take my quote out of context dragonboy... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I said that I think it will be a better experience for me on the 360 for two reasons:

1. The controller. I'm MUCH more comfortable with it's thumbstick relation compared to the Playstation controller, not to mention that the 360 controller's thumbsticks are more accurate, and the triggers have more range of movement (which is VITAL to Assassin's Creed, because the trigger is what varies the character's speed!).

2. The graphics. Jade said that the graphics on the 360 will be the same as the Ps3. Well, she's not LYING at all, but other cross-platform developers have said that the 360 allows them to implement better-quality textures (which are shown in the different screens of this game). Even if that one aspect of the graphics is the only thing that's better on 360, and all the other graphical features are identical, it's still that little bit better.

Plus, I just thought of more stuff.
3. Xbox Live- friends lists, custom soundtracks, achievements, online play (if there is any). Enough said on that front.

swadesw
10-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Ubisoft seems to be getting lazy the job of a Game developer is to work hard and be innovative. PS3 has a better CPU and will allow for better physics and Ai so why is Ubi being to lazy to make it better for the PS3...

Keksus
10-02-2006, 10:03 AM
I will buy it for PC. If where will be no PC Version, where will be no AC for me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

OH_DragonBoy
10-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Xbox 360 because I already own it and I think it will give me a better gameplay experience (controller, graphics). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Way to take my quote out of context dragonboy... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I said that I think it will be a better experience for me on the 360 for two reasons:

1. The controller. I'm MUCH more comfortable with it's thumbstick relation compared to the Playstation controller, not to mention that the 360 controller's thumbsticks are more accurate, and the triggers have more range of movement (which is VITAL to Assassin's Creed, because the trigger is what varies the character's speed!).

2. The graphics. Jade said that the graphics on the 360 will be the same as the Ps3. Well, she's not LYING at all, but other cross-platform developers have said that the 360 allows them to implement better-quality textures (which are shown in the different screens of this game). Even if that one aspect of the graphics is the only thing that's better on 360, and all the other graphical features are identical, it's still that little bit better.

Plus, I just thought of more stuff.
3. Xbox Live- friends lists, custom soundtracks, achievements, online play (if there is any). Enough said on that front. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>0: see my sig. And how was it taken out of context? I was merely questioning how you could say the 360 version would have better graphics. Removing a word to emphasise my point is hardly taking it out of context.
1: I'm well aware of the comfort factor. However, the PS3 thumbsticks are said to be far more accurate than PS2 ones.
2: But that isn't regarding AC.
3: Again, all this stuff will be on PS3, too, so it's hardly an advantage (especially when the PS3's online tech hasn't been displayed yet)

a-secret-threat
10-02-2006, 12:10 PM

explain... that sound like a topic over the systems, that is his opinion leave it and him alone,no need to start another one of those and its in the begining that the starter of the topic doesnt want 1 of those.

DarkCrawler90
10-02-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm getting a PS3, so I am playing this on it

Britainz-Finest
10-05-2006, 07:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACason79:
PS3(the original system the game was designed for so it should utilize the PS3 and port to 360 may not be as good)
Not at all
Most deffinitely(already own a 360) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just so you know, Assasins Creed was first deisgned for the 360 as Project Assasins and was unveiled at the first E3 that PS3 was mentioned

spyda_444
10-05-2006, 09:24 AM
ps3 all the way!!

dont put a 360 on crapet, it'll set it alight because the fan sytem is ****

cirra_fgamer
10-09-2006, 09:09 AM
I say PC, even though it's not a console. I really wouldn't want to waste $600 on a PS3 just for that game. I may buy it, but not now, maybe later. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

swadesw
10-09-2006, 10:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Britainz-Finest:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACason79:
Not at all
Most deffinitely(already own a 360) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just so you know, Assasins Creed was first deisgned for the 360 as Project Assasins and was unveiled at the first E3 that PS3 was mentioned </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
wrong.... It was developed as Project assassin for Xbox not the 360...

scorpio_11
10-09-2006, 12:15 PM
PS3 (w00t, w00t) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif\

TST SIG/AVATAR!!!

AlexCrimson
10-10-2006, 10:30 AM
PC, I'm too used to having the games made by the Montreal studio on my PC. So I may as well keep it up with this one. I wonder how similar the controls will be to PoP.

UndeadEmpire
10-10-2006, 11:32 AM
The 360 because I already had it and was hoping they would annouce it for the 360, and they did!

TohirT
10-13-2006, 02:41 AM
PC is great! So I am buying it for PC!!!

Tobbe777
10-13-2006, 09:11 AM
I'm getting it for 360.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

-----------------------------------------------------
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/Tobbe7/CRsig.png
"It's amazing what you can do with Photoshop these days." -Rene Mathis, Casino Royale

QFT = Quote ****ing That

Original RZ forum member. Joined August 21st 2004.

"If neither tar, vodka nor sauna works, the disease is deadly."
Finnish proverb

dkpatriarch
10-15-2006, 02:03 AM
Without a doubt: 360.

The PS3 doesn't have enough other games I'm interested in to warrant the HUGE price.

allthiscrap
10-16-2006, 11:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Optimusv2:
The 360 gpu because of its unified shader arch can dedicate 48 shader units to Vertex Shaders for its games the rsx can only ever have a max of 8 shader units dedicated to vertex shaders. Vertex shaders play a significant role as far as improvement of animations go.

Check nvidia's pdf on what vertex shaders do page 6 will tell you how it helps with realistic skeletal animation.

http://www.nvidia.com/attach/4049

This pdf was from a long time ago and the benefits of vertex shaders as they were referring to them then the 360 gpu beats that by more than 10 times. Judging by page 6 the 360 gpu should be able to render many more interim frames. I believe what ubisoft is doing for AC is a lot of keyframe animation.

The cell can help out with animations as well, but not to such an extreme as the 360 gpu.

Why AI? Simple the 360 has 3 PPE which can all help with AI, the ps3 has just 1 PPE so AI will have to stay on just that one and from what tim sweeney from epic has said the spe aren't fit for accelerating ai. But rest assured I highly doubt anything I just said in regard to the 360 gpu's vertex capabilities will play as big a role in assassin's creed as I know it can because both games must be similar right? (If they are similar the 360 gpu likely wont be using more than 8 of the 48 it can do in AC :/) So only a 360 exclusive further down in the 360's life will likely take advantage of all this vertex power (hoping fable 2 will make use of it somehow.) So why bother with the 360 version if both games need to be similar? I guess might as well go with my gut that it can easily handle anything being thrown at it since it can do so much more as far as animations go. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are pretty misinformed.

Here, link:
http://www.gamespot.com/events/ps3launch/forums/show_ms...hp?topic_id=24795097 (http://www.gamespot.com/events/ps3launch/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24795097)<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://www.sainraja.com/signatures/sain.jpg

renul2006
10-19-2006, 11:17 PM
im getting it for PC
money = not a problem
III NO<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6842/snoopdogg233of3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

cheezeman1983
10-22-2006, 08:57 AM
1: PlayStation 3 beacuse I'm a huge fan of the playstation brand.

2: Not at all.

3: What does this mean?

gburnie
10-25-2006, 09:28 AM
Why isnt Assassins creed on Wii?

Just imagine how intuitive the controls would be as you push your knife into some ones neck!!!

I want a Wii version plz http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

entropy777
10-25-2006, 09:42 AM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">The Nintendo Wii is the Mac of consoles.</span><div class="ev_tpc_signature">

The enthusiasm of a woman's love is even beyond the biographer's. -Jane Austen, Mansfield Park.

OH_DragonBoy
10-25-2006, 10:40 AM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">The Nintendo Wii is the Mac of consoles.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm only agreeing to this because I'm biased against nintendo.

Seriously though, why no AC for the Wii? Simple. The system is too damn weak. Nintendo opted for intuitive controls over potential for games. Remaking the same games with different controls...a new experience, same game.
Next gen consoles, on the other hand (wii is new gen), focus on new games with the same controls.

I prefer the latter.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://home.comcast.net/%7Ezerowing/userbar.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/Orlando_Hamar/ACSig2.jpg
Buy The Game Or Die. Also get Heavenly Sword - Nariko could kick Prince's ***.
http://www.coreno.info/ps3cntimg.php?src=ps3bar1.jpg&x=250&y=15&string=days&size=10 (http://www.coreno.info/?ps3countdown)

Call me either DB or Orlando. Please refrain from calling me "OH_DragonBoy"
Please excuse my English: I am from England.

StephenR92
10-26-2006, 12:52 PM
I'll get it on the X360, because:

1) I own the 360 already
2) It'll feature vibration (for feeling for grip)
3) I don't want to waste $750 (price here) for a PS3

AterLan_
10-26-2006, 01:32 PM
Either PC or PS3, because:

1. PS3 will have other games like Metal Gear 4 and Devil May Cry 4 to it. (Though I'll have to wait a bit for it's prize to go down)
2. PC, I'll buy a new one soon.
3. Aint buying X360.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1921/lady4qs2.png

mpnj2003
10-27-2006, 08:01 PM
#1 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif PS3 OF COURSE, I THINK THE GAME IS GONNA LOOK GREAT ON THE PS3.
#2 NO AT ALL.
#3 NO.

zgubilici
10-27-2006, 11:09 PM
mpnj2003, please don't post in all caps -I see you did that in another thread as well - posting in all caps is considered shouting and rude in an online forum.

Thanks.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<center>http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7383/arwensig2iv8.jpghttp://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2598/evenstar4dd7.gif (http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1973/ah2um4iz1.gif)
<font face = "new century schoolbook" size = 2><font face="new century schoolbook" size = 3>Prince of Persia</font> (http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/cfrm/f/747107822), <font face="new century schoolbook" size = 3>Assassin's Creed</font> (http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/frm/f/5251069024) <font face="new century schoolbook" size = 3>&</font> <font face = ?new century schoolbook? size = 3>King Kong</font> (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/4171007123) <font face = "new century schoolbook" size = 2> Moderator</font> (http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1973/ah2um4iz1.gif)[/i][/b]</font>

<font face = "new century schoolbook" size = 1> "The most precious treasure is inevitably found in the most unexpected and unimaginable of places..."</font>
<font face = "new century schoolbook" size =1>"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us....and to have fun breaching 'impossible' limits"</font></center>

kew414
10-28-2006, 06:43 AM
^YEAH, WHAT SHE SAID http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

The system is too damn weak. Nintendo opted for intuitive controls over potential for games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And you know it's too weak how?
So what your saying is... They should have just made the graphics and stuff better rather than trying to make it funner? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

But if you would choose better graphics over more fun that's your problem http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://www.azupload.com/displayImage.php/setid7358.png
<span class="ev_code_RED">"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."</span>

Wolf_Sniper78
10-29-2006, 09:25 PM
I am(if anything) gonna get it for Xbox 360, and thats only if my bro lets me use it. I WOULD get it for PS3, but all the Gamestops filled up on reserves... Is this gonna come for PC?

zgubilici
10-29-2006, 09:40 PM
Yes.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<center>http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7383/arwensig2iv8.jpghttp://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2598/evenstar4dd7.gif (http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1973/ah2um4iz1.gif)
<font face = "new century schoolbook" size = 2><font face="new century schoolbook" size = 3>Prince of Persia</font> (http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/cfrm/f/747107822), <font face="new century schoolbook" size = 3>Assassin's Creed</font> (http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/frm/f/5251069024) <font face="new century schoolbook" size = 3>&</font> <font face = ?new century schoolbook? size = 3>King Kong</font> (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/4171007123) <font face = "new century schoolbook" size = 2> Moderator</font> (http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1973/ah2um4iz1.gif)[/i][/b]</font>

<font face = "new century schoolbook" size = 1> "The most precious treasure is inevitably found in the most unexpected and unimaginable of places..."</font>
<font face = "new century schoolbook" size =1>"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us....and to have fun breaching 'impossible' limits"</font></center>

OH_DragonBoy
10-30-2006, 12:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kew414:
^YEAH, WHAT SHE SAID http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

The system is too damn weak. Nintendo opted for intuitive controls over potential for games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And you know it's too weak how?
So what your saying is... They should have just made the graphics and stuff better rather than trying to make it funner? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

But if you would choose better graphics over more fun that's your problem http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Compare Wii graphics to the graphics AC is aiming for. AC is also made as a truely next gen game, whereas Wii defines itself as New Gen (I like to think of it as redoing the gamecube).

I never mentioned graphics. Higher specs doesn't just increase graphics. It increases what can happen on screen at one time, it allows for better physics and AI and all that other stuff.

Personally, I don't think the Wii looks fun. I can't really see myself enjoying half the games on the system, and the FPS function works exactly the same on PS3.
Besides, it's nice to sit down and play for hours. The Wii will make you tired.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am(if anything) gonna get it for Xbox 360, and thats only if my bro lets me use it. I WOULD get it for PS3, but all the Gamestops filled up on reserves... Is this gonna come for PC? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I doubt the PS3 is going to sell out entirely well into next year. Just because you couldn't reserve one of the units at launch doesn't mean you can't get one later in the year. Just like the rest of the world has to.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://home.comcast.net/%7Ezerowing/userbar.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/Orlando_Hamar/ACSig2.jpg
Buy The Game Or Die. Also get Heavenly Sword - Nariko could kick Prince's ***.
http://www.coreno.info/ps3cntimg.php?src=ps3bar1.jpg&x=250&y=15&string=days&size=10 (http://www.coreno.info/?ps3countdown)

Call me either DB or Orlando. Please refrain from calling me "OH_DragonBoy"
Please excuse my English: I am from England.

RetiredHatch
10-30-2006, 02:31 PM
It'll be sold out for a while like the xbox was but it'll be available by the time the game comes out because it's comin out christmas next year well around then nov dec... oct maybe http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

mattrdsx
01-22-2007, 06:04 PM
im going to get the 360 version, because im bout to get it in a few days
no the price wont matter to me im getting this game no matter what
i might get the PS3, but probably not
i doubt it
id like one probably, but i just probably wont

Jcoo
01-22-2007, 08:47 PM
1. PS3 because I think it will be a better experience (due to the fact that PS3 is what the game was originally planned for, and partly because I own one but haven't got a 360)

2. Nope, not for a game that I have anticipated this much. I already blew a load of cash on my PS3 so whatever price this game is won't make too much difference lol!

3. No, one is all I need. Once Guns of the Patriots and Assasin's Creed, and BioShock, and Oblivion, and Gran Turismo 5 are out I am certain that I will be much happier with a Playstation than a 360 anyway!

Bob_Moog
01-22-2007, 09:02 PM
I'm going for the PC because I have no game systems and since I am more used to the PC.

Sexy_Hobo
11-24-2007, 09:12 AM
Well, I jsut wanna say, All the people who say PS3 is expensive, I know i got mine for free along with my friends off a website. I dont know if its still running but the URL was Free Xbox (http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4365187), Tehcnically it costed me 25 dollars for the system and a wallet I bought, but its practically fee so just shut up.

puberttie
12-22-2007, 06:23 PM
assassins creed will come to pc aswell near march... end of febuari.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif lets have some pc fun thenhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

spazzoo1025
12-22-2007, 06:30 PM
uhhh major bumpageee