PDA

View Full Version : Plea to online hosts

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 06:44 PM
I'm leaving in about two hours and breaking up my happy home life this evening to go to my friends house (DSL) to play with you guys online tonight. It's a thirty mile trip and I dont make it very often...Please host 1.1B tonight in Hyperlobby friends, as i fortunately did not have chance to download supposed final patch yesterday!! Thanks and see you tonight!!!(Hopefully)

BTW...Im hungry for center cut hams with forks jammed in shaded spots...That fly p39s...That have names that begin with G, so on so forth...

"I am a hunter. When I have shot down an Englishman my hunter's passion is satisfied for a quater of an hour."
-Manfred Von Richtoffen

" I fear no over heat 'till the needle on both guages hits the nine...Then it's too late."
-Me

Me to the Smithsonian; "Wanna sell your 190D??"

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 06:44 PM
I'm leaving in about two hours and breaking up my happy home life this evening to go to my friends house (DSL) to play with you guys online tonight. It's a thirty mile trip and I dont make it very often...Please host 1.1B tonight in Hyperlobby friends, as i fortunately did not have chance to download supposed final patch yesterday!! Thanks and see you tonight!!!(Hopefully)

BTW...Im hungry for center cut hams with forks jammed in shaded spots...That fly p39s...That have names that begin with G, so on so forth...

"I am a hunter. When I have shot down an Englishman my hunter's passion is satisfied for a quater of an hour."
-Manfred Von Richtoffen

" I fear no over heat 'till the needle on both guages hits the nine...Then it's too late."
-Me

Me to the Smithsonian; "Wanna sell your 190D??"

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 06:52 PM
Sorry man... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Regards,
VFC*Crazyivan
http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/ivan-reaper.gif

"No matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down." Ivan Kozhedub

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 06:55 PM
That`s a lot to ask the whole community of IL2 in HL, VonHeide. I wish you luck!

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 07:31 PM
Why don't you d/l v1.1 first thing when you get there? It doesn't take long and it's still up at a few mirrors.

<center>http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetemp_both/language/www/US/TX/Dallas.gif </center>