PDA

View Full Version : Playing through digging site again without losing progress?

WendyG
11-21-2003, 05:12 AM
I have a question about the single player game.

I'd like to take a visiting friend through the Uru introductory level tonight without losing my character or my progress through the game.

Is it possible to do this by creating more than 1 player for Uru or are we limited to 1? If possible, is this done in the launcher?

I would check the player's guide but I'm at work and I'd like to make sure it can be done before tonight.

Many thanks,
WendyG

WendyG
11-21-2003, 05:12 AM
I have a question about the single player game.

I'd like to take a visiting friend through the Uru introductory level tonight without losing my character or my progress through the game.

Is it possible to do this by creating more than 1 player for Uru or are we limited to 1? If possible, is this done in the launcher?

I would check the player's guide but I'm at work and I'd like to make sure it can be done before tonight.

Many thanks,
WendyG

jhd002
11-21-2003, 05:35 AM
If you are talking single player the answer is yes. Myself and my kids all have our own players, each in their own game. (Actually my daughter has two?) As for online, I'm still waiting to get in so I couldn't answer.

WendyG
11-21-2003, 05:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jhd002:
If you are talking single player the answer is yes. Myself and my kids all have our own players, each in their own game. (Actually my daughter has two?) As for online, I'm still waiting to get in so I couldn't answer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am indeed talking about single player. Thanks for confirming that jhd002.

WendyG