PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELPP!!! PLEASEE!!



Darkness-Yoshi
05-16-2011, 12:49 AM
Hi!..Well y have Ac Brotherhood since it came out,I went to lvl 50 on two weeks,I stoped playing it until yesterday,a looked to something particular,and was that theres like a "emblem" where mi level is,mine is black,I saw that all the players who played with me,have them diferent to mine,how they got it?? please help!!!

Xanatos2007
05-16-2011, 01:31 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

O6EvolutionIXMR
05-16-2011, 07:22 AM
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/1/15/Zw-desmond-ac2-2.png

GunnarGunderson
05-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Darkness-Yoshi:
Hi!..Well y have Ac Brotherhood since it came out,I went to lvl 50 on two weeks,I stoped playing it until yesterday,a looked to something particular,and was that theres like a "emblem" where mi level is,mine is black,I saw that all the players who played with me,have them diferent to mine,how they got it?? please help!!!

I think it has something to do with your Templar Grade

iN3krO
05-16-2011, 08:20 AM
just ignore that emblem it's no sence :P

Abeonis
05-16-2011, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darkness-Yoshi:
Hi!..Well y have Ac Brotherhood since it came out,I went to lvl 50 on two weeks,I stoped playing it until yesterday,a looked to something particular,and was that theres like a "emblem" where mi level is,mine is black,I saw that all the players who played with me,have them diferent to mine,how they got it?? please help!!!

I think it has something to do with your Templar Grade </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think his inability to use grammar properly has more to do with his school grade, actually.

rileypoole1234
05-16-2011, 06:50 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif ...Well, I've just lost all hope in humanity... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Darkness-Yoshi
05-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darkness-Yoshi:
Hi!..Well y have Ac Brotherhood since it came out,I went to lvl 50 on two weeks,I stoped playing it until yesterday,a looked to something particular,and was that theres like a "emblem" where mi level is,mine is black,I saw that all the players who played with me,have them diferent to mine,how they got it?? please help!!!

I think it has something to do with your Templar Grade </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think his inability to use grammar properly has more to do with his school grade, actually. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
@Abeonis-You know why i dont write very good? because im spanish! Ahora ya que tu te crees la ostia hablando ingles hablame en espa-ol,porque estoy seguro que buscaras un traductor HP para entenderme,sou if your not going to provide something usefull to my question then dont answer anything damn!

@Bradkinn-I searched and i saw something it sayed,Weekly something i dont remember,i think i can gain those emblems by winning a lot of team games.?

Inorganic9_2
05-23-2011, 12:22 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/29/129039770543481760.jpg

Black_Widow9
05-23-2011, 11:28 PM
Way to welcome someone to the Forums guys http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
That's quite enough.

Turkiye96
05-24-2011, 07:32 AM
Ok well as you play in Multiplayer you get a score for each game u play. so they collect the scores ( and the ones from a couple of weeks back) add them together ( using a very complicated system) and then give you a Templar Grade. and a little sign for it. and its awesome that u speak spanish! :P im learning it as a second language. me encanta espanol! :P welcome to the forum!

Darkness-Yoshi
05-24-2011, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Way to welcome someone to the Forums guys http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
That's quite enough.
:/

Darkness-Yoshi
05-24-2011, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
Ok well as you play in Multiplayer you get a score for each game u play. so they collect the scores ( and the ones from a couple of weeks back) add them together ( using a very complicated system) and then give you a Templar Grade. and a little sign for it. and its awesome that u speak spanish! :P im learning it as a second language. me encanta espanol! :P welcome to the forum!
Thanks!! Yeah i think thats what i mean!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
--Haha,thats cool that your learning spanish,and im learning english http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
--Also thanks for welcoming it seems people on this forum dont like to help much.
--Gracias! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif