PDA

View Full Version : PS3-I cant continue my game in AC Brotherhood...

CapTSaveAHOE17
11-29-2010, 12:24 PM
because the game data has been deleted and it needed to install the game data back to the Playstation 3... So i did and i cant pick my main game to start because its saying this save has downloadable content that is missing...

so i go to uplay and try to download the outfits again but wait I CANT!!!! i can only download the theme i had...

I Deleted the game data program to see if i could change out of the Altair outfit and see the hidden one... im i went through all that hard work destroyed the game almost all flags for what....
<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

pain100
11-30-2010, 08:49 AM
it needed to install the game data back to the Playstation 3... So i did and i cant pick my main game to start because its saying this save has downloadable content that is missing...

so i go to uplay and try to download the outfits again but wait I CANT!!!! i can only download the theme i had...

I Deleted the game data program to see if i could change out of the Altair outfit and see the hidden one... im i went through all that hard work destroyed the game almost all flags for what....

Are you sure you didn't get the DLC Mission as well? Cause I had this problem and didn't have the DLC installed at the time.

Black_Widow9
11-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support with this issue. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

brookzinc
03-08-2011, 03:35 AM
i just had the same problem, but i just downloaded and reinstalled the Copernicus Conspiracy and it's working again :-)