PDA

View Full Version : Easier on medium than on High?

jkalltheway
12-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Im not sure, but i was playing Ella on High Resources, and she seemed easier than i remember, and played a lot more ridiculous moves, Is she normally that easy? or is something up? i recently turned the resources bar up to high. Maybe its just my paranoia acting up

jkalltheway
12-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Im not sure, but i was playing Ella on High Resources, and she seemed easier than i remember, and played a lot more ridiculous moves, Is she normally that easy? or is something up? i recently turned the resources bar up to high. Maybe its just my paranoia acting up

diskamyl
12-18-2007, 02:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jkalltheway:
Im not sure, but i was playing Ella on High Resources, and she seemed easier than i remember, and played a lot more ridiculous moves, Is she normally that easy? or is something up? i recently turned the resources bar up to high. Maybe its just my paranoia acting up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if your computer is not multiprocessor, you should not use high resources.

however, that may not be the case. sometimes the same opponent throws away a piece in the first 10 moves, but sometimes just to capture a pawn you have to struggle for 30. I guess they're just human.

jkalltheway
12-18-2007, 09:05 AM
oh ok, i thought my computer had a multi processor, i checked again, i was wrong. Thanks for the help.